Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89114 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 11:50pm On May 10, 2016
Humblega:

hoooo. sorryy
Stanbic: 431

Gtb: 435

source: abokifx

Alright thanks..
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Eghosa1(m): 2:45am On May 12, 2016
Nsonaso:
Any amount of Dollars $ you want is available for bank transfer to any account in the world.
Serious person(s) should contact me via my signature.
I will send the dollar account number for you to confirm.
I will also first transfer the dollars to you, while you confirm the receive of the dollar before you transfer Naira.

Please and please only serious person(s).

Rate.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nsonaso(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2016
Eghosa1:

Rate.
My contact in my signature please
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by lordmayor4(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
Nsonaso:

Have you agreed with my rate? angry grin
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nsonaso(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2016
lordmayor4:

Have you agreed with my rate? angry grin
Sorry Bro. I don't remember you maybe you can remind me by resending me message again.

But I assure you my funds are clean and white as the snow
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by lordmayor4(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2016
Nsonaso:

Sorry Bro. I don't remember you maybe you can remind me by resending me message again.

But I assure you my funds are clean and white as the snow

Whatsapp discussion on BOA
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Eghosa1(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2016
Nsonaso:

No qualms. Not needing $50k though as I just saw your other posts. Needing $15k.

Thanks anyway.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 16, 2016
My amazon purchases were cancelled due to payment. Hmmmmm. Stanbiccccccc. Hope its not what im thinking. Dcc must work oooo
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dagr8(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
tumababa:
My amazon purchases were cancelled due to payment. Hmmmmm. Stanbiccccccc. Hope its not what im thinking. Dcc must work oooo
When was that and what were the purchases?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 16, 2016
dagr8:

When was that and what were the purchases?

400usd worth of phone. Using dcc
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 16, 2016
tumababa:

its ok now.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Danejo02: 3:32pm On May 16, 2016
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Egonekwu: 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
Hello ma people. I have seen the Lords Goodness and I cannot keep it to myself... lol. I found a naira card right under my nose that allows you do transaction of 1million (max) per day for less than 300 naira per usd. Its also without a monthly limit for now. Where my Sabi Importers like me?? This is specifically for you. I am sharing this information for Freeeee. You can send me a Pm if you are intrested. (Abi make i charge 100k self).. looooool... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by JAZES(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2016
Egonekwu:
Hello ma people. I have seen the Lords Goodness and I cannot keep it to myself... lol. I found a naira card right under my nose that allows you do transaction of 1million (max) per day for less than 300 naira per usd. Its also without a monthly limit for now. Where my Sabi Importers like me?? This is specifically for you. I am sharing this information for Freeeee. You can send me a Pm if you are intrested. (Abi make i charge 100k self).. looooool... grin grin grin grin grin

hmmnnn...share d stuffs here jor
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:54pm On May 22, 2016
tumababa:

its ok now.
is it still working and do you ship items you buy with $1 to test
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
is it still working and do you ship items you buy with $1 to test

hasn't worked for me since Thursday.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by bedford101(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2016
futurewise11:
Euro for Naira Transaction,......Euro is available for available for swap.....
how many euro do you have, is it from your dom acct?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 7:29am On May 23, 2016
i hope there won't be any devaluation..... you all should have a nice week...
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by futurewise11(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2016
bedford101:
how many euro do you have, is it from your dom acct?

Its with me in Germany here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.