Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89118 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by bimppyola: 6:51am On May 26, 2016
Jdesigns:

E no easy o

If for say e easy na everybody go dey explain

Had to use about 10 different dictionary from longman to Websters as to construction and weld the English together tongue

u try oooo
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nsonaso(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2016
USD also also available in offshore account and can be transferred to your any offshore account and dorm account.

Interested for any of the above should contact my signature.

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
gtb exchange rate on their card as at today is ₦325 per $. you can still get my amazon gift cards at ₦315 per $.
Grab the deal ASAP before the rate also skyrocket.....
good luck....

i have $500,1000,1500 single gift cards available . lower denominations also available

whatsapp 08053250698
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by temitimx19(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2016
Gtb is #329.96, I bought something of $21.49 and was charged #7091 grin
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 9:01am On May 27, 2016
temitimx19:

Is it same when you want to receive dollar from Yankee?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 10:26am On May 27, 2016
how many times have you sold below bank rates?
Eku powerful information undecided

tumababa:

when you see a young guy driving a nice suv and conclude he is into yahoo yahoo because you don't know what he does, you are misjudging. you simply don't have a powerful information that he has and he is using that info ( which he can't share with anyone so he enjoys the benefit of the info) to make serious money..

Im sure you must have seen many people selling foreign currencies at a cheaper rate than any bank in different forms on nairaland but you might not buy then cos you feel you they are yahoo boys.... they simply have info on how to get it cheaper which you don't have and using it to make cool cash.

INFORMATION IS KEY TO SURVIVAL IN THIS CURRENT NIGERIA

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
how many times have you sold below bank rates?
Eku powerful information undecided

What is your problem exacty?? When did u start dealing in forex that you just want to be quoting me every chance u get Was i d one dat sold gift card to u at 270 when u later got d info dat stanbic sells at 208?? You better thread carefully... If u dont have any meaningful thing to say stop quoting me!!!!

Fyi i have sold paypal at 245 before when stanbic was 280.

Abeg na weekend we dey. No spoil your weekend ooo.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 10:35am On May 27, 2016
temitimx19:

Gtb will hold your money at a cheaper rate then charge u the next day at a higher rate. Nice fraud
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
Eyaaaa...... I sincerely thought you were intelligent ....you apparently aren't. Ordinary sarcasm you don't understand.

Don't ask me dumb questions....if you don't want to be quoted don't post or is nairaland your intellectual property?

I do not give a slight eff about how much you sell your gift card. FYI, I don't buy gift cards cos I know my way around.

Aren't you the one who posted lies about how to use DCC to buy gift card before someone busted your bad Belle bubbles?

Don't come on here to use your unbridled tongue with me you self center person.

Don't quote me to spill trash cos you'll have a terrible weekend if you do.

Peace

tumababa:

What is your problem exacty?? When did u start dealing in forex that you just want to be quoting me every chance u get Was i d one dat sold gift card to u at 270 when u later got d info dat stanbic sells at 208?? You better thread carefully... If u dont have any meaningful thing to say stop quoting me!!!!

Fyi i have sold paypal at 245 before when stanbic was 280.

Abeg na weekend we dey. No spoil your weekend ooo.

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
Just in...

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Eyaaaa...... I sincerely thought you were intelligent ....you apparently aren't. Ordinary sarcasm you don't understand.

Don't ask me dumb questions....if you don't want to be quoted don't post or is nairaland your intellectual property?

I do not give a slight eff about how much you sell your gift card. FYI, I don't buy gift cards cos I know my way around.

Aren't you the one who posted lies about how to use DCC to buy gift card before someone busted your bad Belle bubbles?

Don't come on here to use your unbridled tongue with me you self center person.

Don't quote me to spill trash cos you'll have a terrible weekend if you do.

Peace

For your mind you don Yab me abi? It is well. Me i know there is God. Enjoy your weekend
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dagr8(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2016
Tumababa Vs Bookiemart01 Scoreline: 1-2 grin grin

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Jdesigns(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2016
dagr8:

Dagr8 abeg no start something wey go turn you to victim oh. grin

I just sidon dey look both of them from the sidelines, them talk say when lovers dey fight who you be to dey try enter inside tongue lipsrsealed

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by dagr8(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2016
Jdesigns:

Dagr8 abeg no start something wey go turn you to victim oh. grin

I just sidon dey look both of them from the sidelines, them talk say when lovers dey fight who you be to dey try enter inside tongue lipsrsealed
Chai, na true talk o... Make I siddon dey look too lipsrsealed
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2016
dagr8:

Chai, na true talk o... Make I siddon dey look too lipsrsealed
hw fa will your gift card be available 2moro
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nad95: 11:36am On May 29, 2016
Pls oo help me. I want to receive some dollars from USA, which bank has a good exchange rate(like 350 to a dollar) or how can I receive the dollar in cash without exchanging at any nigerian bank. Thanks as ur info wil help me.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
hw fa will your gift card be available 2moro

Amazon gift card available. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 3:08pm On May 29, 2016
I dont know what you are talking about ooo. cheesy

dagr8:
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
Banks will pay you at 199. Let them pay into your dorm account.

Nad95:
Pls oo help me. I want to receive some dollars from USA, which bank has a good exchange rate(like 350 to a dollar) or how can I receive the dollar in cash without exchanging at any nigerian bank. Thanks as ur info wil help me.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Obynolee(f): 6:44pm On May 29, 2016
skentelelady:

Damn! !!!!! cry

how about gtb

330 as at Thursday, e pain me goor
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nad95: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Banks will pay you at 199. Let them pay into your dorm account.

what do u mean by let them pay into my dorm account. The person does only transfer.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by oevenme(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
Stanbic returns to 295/$, Ope ooo
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ozor1: 6:44am On May 30, 2016
oevenme:
Stanbic returns to 295/$, Ope ooo
ope oo

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by busar(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2016
Ope oooo! Good news for this Monday morning
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by oevenme(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2016
busar:
Ope oooo! Good news for this Monday morning
good indeed
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by oyi2: 8:31am On May 30, 2016
How true is this make I avoid stories wey dey touch
oevenme:

good indeed
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by oyi2: 9:08am On May 30, 2016
Please dollar is still 315 at stanbic. Just verified from them on their twitter handle
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Bookiemart01(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
And he can't transfer into your dorm account?
What's the difference between pay into and transfer undecided

Nad95:
what do u mean by let them pay into my dorm account. The person does only transfer.

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by darecool(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
I need $1000 amazon gift card.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by darecool(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
I need $1000 amazon gift card. 08072662089

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5