Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows (26046 Views)

Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / Photos From Aneke Twins' Birthday Celebration With Widows In Enugu(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by ucnwafor(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
bunmioguns:

I don’t count it as publicity stunts,

It will make the greedy ones know how to give

Is he/she the one to teach people how to give, but I think when you give without blowing your trumpet, there a God above who says He will reward u openly.......because I think after you have given to needy, they supposed to be no ground of public stunts, since you have received your rewards, greetings, accolades from the society
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by klax(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Everybody us beauty queen even chimpanzee is a beauty queen in as far goid make up artist can design the face very well. Nonsense!!!

Ape beauty queen!!!

Gorilla beauty queen!!!

Chimpanzee beauty queen!!!

Orangetan beauty queen!!!

Frog beauty queen!!!

Pig beauty queen!!!

Homosapient beauty queen.!!!

Everything that can make up with pancake or Marycake or Josephcake is beauty queen in Nigeria. That was why they went to and send *flat contour gorilla shape nose girl* to go and represent them in world stage and failed woefully.
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by Afrok(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
I was only interested in the age, 22 Years? Make i bend say I old pass that lady even when ppl dey call me sweet 19 cheesy
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by femex12: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by mideactive: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hw do u knw she's nt pharise or saduce?my broda I tell u,dis giv n show is now d new thing.Politicians do it,beauty queens do it,nolywod stars do it,even pastors do it.they ar al nt diff.frm mtn,it's just a form of advert.

ModiKen:
I don't know what type of bible she reads but in mine Jesus said "when you give, don't let you left hand know what your right hand is doing or you would be like the pharisees and saducees who when they give, they love to show off. I tell you most solemly, they have already recieved their reward on earth".
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by ModiKen(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
mideactive:
Hw do u knw she's nt pharise or saduce?my broda I tell u,dis giv n show is now d new thing.Politicians do it,beauty queens do it,nolywod stars do it,even pastors do it.they ar al nt diff.frm mtn,it's just a form of advert.

True words...give and show off is now the new thing.

One of the reasons why I think on judgement day, hell would be full up to the boys quarters. grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by mideactive: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
One crate ORIGIN 4 u jare

ModiKen:

True words...give and show off is now the new thing.

One of the reasons why I think on judgement day, hell would be full up to the boys quarters. grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by davodyguy: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
FuckitHot:
See dis Nairalanders.... Is a Gift from an mtn staff
You should be shit till you give up the .
Why do you want to scam people?
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by Chukazu: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
IMHO people should quit all these publicity stunts; if you want to give to the society do so without fanfare angry angry

so so freakingly annoying. image laundering everywhere.
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by franklingud(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wow!! She did well.
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by schumastic(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
As Christians worldwide celebrated Xmas yesterday with love and gladness, Queen Miebaka Wokoma Face Of Aso Label 2015 took time to put happiness on the faces of Widows in Rivers State.

The 22 Year old graduate of University Of Port harcourt visited ‎St.Matthew Anglican church to share food items like bags of rice, groundnut oil, cartoons of indomie etc to several widows.

Queen Miebaka ‎who was crowned as one of the winners at the 10th edition of Queen of Aso Nigeria pageant excited the aged widows with the gifts and cash as the prayed and blessed her.

‎The Rivers state born beauty queen is preparing to flag of her project that deals on projecting the Girl Child Education. Though, the widows' visitation is part of her mission to help and support the women who have lost their husbands in Rivers state and beyond.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/12/xmas-love-face-of-aso-label-queen.html?m=0

IF THIS IS THE QUEEN FOR FACE OF ASO LABEL PLS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OTHER CONTESTANT undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by oloriadejoke(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
The guy in the third pix undecided undecided
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by lilmax(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
oloriadejoke:
The guy in the third pix undecided undecided
nature wink
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by ifyan(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
IMHO people should quit all these publicity stunts; if you want to give to the society do so without fanfare angry angry

Most of them are hypocrite.
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by 400billionman: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Groundnut Oil.. angry
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by MhizterWalker(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
femex12:
Good

I concour
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by MhizterWalker(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
mideactive:

I concour
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by kinz77: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Example from or current first lady
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by chidexxy007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
ibietela2:
22??
football age... **winks**
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by ibietela2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
chidexxy007:

football age... **winks**

Lol
Re: Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows by Certifiedboss: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2015
bunmioguns:

I don’t count it as publicity stunts,

It will make the greedy ones know how to give

That's a big lie . There's no one that don't know other people are hungry . you don't wait to see someone give before you help. Do your charity privately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son / Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking / Agbani Darego Danjuma Holidays In Europe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.