Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts (74464 Views)

A Lady Is Selling Fried Plantain For N4000 On Twitter. Guys React / Fried Plantain (Dodo) Or PuffPuff? (Photo) / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by lampardizik(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yay
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Kjking(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
she can take it with ice cream

1 Like

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by dream2014: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
What kind of white girl is this? I have been to many foreign countries where plantain was served with my meal. How could she claim she doesn't know when plantain is even sold in most big grocery stores!

1 Like

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Adonis3: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
M
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by badonkadonk: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why not soak some ijebu garri with it..
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Dreyl(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
So this one na news now undecided
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by fbtowner(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
ignis:
Guy, you wicked.
Wicked kwa. That delicacy is one of its kind. cheesy
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by darlenese(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
With the way they burnt the plantain, I will deny it too

I have never seen this type of food in my life before ! kiss

2 Likes

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by kobonaire(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Title should be updated to "ignorant and uneducated white girl"
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Bluette(f): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
I no fi laff o. White sha. Make she add efo riro toh badt gan, she will never remain the same.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by IamOpemipo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
fbtowner:
Abeg make dem give the babe beans (ewa aganyi) with fried fish. She will testify grin grin grin

Chai!

God will surprise u this 2016
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
StepTwo:

i thought a normal statement with question marks at end are only seen on nairaland.

i pity our upcoming children.

seunmsg na dis girl u d learn english from?

Do I know you from somewhere?
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by 989900: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can someone teach me how to fry plantain without consuming 75% of it in the kitchen while frying it?

2 Likes

Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by refiner(f): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
my favourite,,,,,,can't stay for a week without eating it.....
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by 0079jaBond(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
the person cant even fry plaintain.so burnt

U fit volunteer to help the guy nau grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by smoby(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
This gul is a very olori buruku somebody .
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Chubhie: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
burnt fried plantain.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by freecocoa(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
When oyibo dumb, e dey bloody sha.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by 4ward(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
Khajiit's colleague who is a Nigerian had given her fried plantain. Young lady didn't know what it was so she took to Twitter to ask questions about what to do with it. lol.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/hilarious-see-how-white-girl-reacted.html
noted
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by PencilBox: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bantino:
Ajebo
:> report u to the Devil
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by delazore(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Interesting with beans cheesy
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by edward1106(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
D's is stupidity at its peak. what is she feeling like? day forming ignorance
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Mbediogu(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
donholy28:
What then does she eat in her country

Chewing gum and bars of chocolate only.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
garri nor dey?
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by dammmy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dodo leleyii! In Davido's voice.
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by neighbourhud: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
fbtowner:
Abeg make dem give the babe beans (ewa aganyi) with fried fish. She will testify grin grin grin
You just got me salivating grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by fbtowner(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Chai!
God will surprise u this 2016
Amen and you too bro grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
So close-minded

There is something called Google. She is welcomeundecided
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by FuckTheMod: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
Trust una

Naija girls no dey disappoint to fail angry

Team foreign girls smiley
Seaching4loove, searching4love, searchiing4love grin
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by BALLOSKI: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
amiskurie:
She can eat it along with fresh African banana
grin grin grin you wicked
Re: White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts by ikombe: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
fry your own make we see undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The ₦7,500 Supermarket Bread That Got People Talking - Photo / What Is Parsley Leave Called In Nigeria Local Dialects? / See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.