Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified (1530 Views)

World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / The 3 Main (Nigerian) Tribes Of Judah / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
I came across this article . whats your take on it?
It's time for you to get your eyes in the Bible; time to read and just believe, as a child would do, the prophecies of the book of Genesis, and in so doing you will come to KNOW who Britain and the America ARE, and where you can find them mentioned over and over again in the books of the prophets of old. Genesis 12"1-3. Abraham is told God will make him a GREAT nation and people will be blessed by him. Genesis 15:5. Abraham's seed would be as numerous as the stars. The Jews have never in all history been as numerous as the stars. Genesis 17:3-6. Abraham's seed was to be exceedingly fruitful and NATIONS (PLURAL) and KINGS (plural) were to come from Abraham. Genesis 17:15-16. Sarah, Abraham's wife shall have NATIONS (plural) and KINGS (plural) of people come from her. The Jews can hardly fit this prophecy. Genesis 22:15-18. Abraham's seed were to be as many as the stars and like the sand on the sea shore, and posses the gates of their enemies. The Jews cannot in all their history have fulfilled this prophecy. There's not been enough of them, and what gates of enemies have the Jews possed? Genesis 25:29-43. Esau sells his BIRTHRIGHT -to Jacob, that which comes automatically by birth and nothing else, just because you are born means you have the birthright. Genesis 32:22-30. Jacob wrestles with God and lives. Genesis 35:9-11. Jacob has his name changed to "Israel" - he is now BOTH Jacob and Israel. NOTICE THE PROMISE OF THE BIRTHRIGHT NOW: "And God said unto him, I AM GOD ALMIGHTY: BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY: a NATION and a COMPANY OF NATIONS shall be of thee, and KINGS (plural) shall come from thy loins." Out from the very seed of Jacob, by being born from him down through the generations of his descendants, would eventually arise a NATION and a COMPANY OF NATIONS! They would all be BROTHER peoples! Now ask yourself, in all of history WHERE has there been a NATION and a COMPANY of NATIONS? Never has there been in all history a people answering to this prophecy except in the last 200 years. It should not be hard to figure, easy as being a little child in understanding. It's so easy, MOST PhD guys and gals in theology CANNOT see it, their complicated brain cannot see such SIMPLE verses of the Bible. You are living in the time when THIS PROPHECY is being FULFILLED right before your eyes, in your lifetime. The NATION and COMPANY OF NATIONS - BROTHER PEOPLES, ARE THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! There has never been a peoples that have literally come OUT OF EACH OTHER, as the USA nation CAME OUT OF the British Commonwealth of nations, and hence as brother peoples formed the NATION and COMPANY OF NATIONS, as promised would happen to the seed of Jacob!! Genesis 48:1-19. Joseph comes to his father with his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim. The BIRTHRIGHT WILL BE PASSED ON! But Joseph crosses his hands and lays his right hand on the head of Ephraim and his left hand on the head of Manasseh. Joseph objects but Jacob says this it the way it must be. Joseph says his name will be ON THEM - they will have the name "Israel" more than anyone else. Joseph wants Jacob to give the larger blessing to Manasseh as he was the firstborn. Jacob refuses and says, "I know it, my son, I know it: he shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations." How simple, a child can understand it, oh the wise and proud may not, but those who will become a child in understanding and belief, they can understand. The very seed of Manasseh and Ephraim have become a NATION and a MULTITUDE OF NATIONS, as BROTHER PEOPLES, they became the BRITISH COMMONWEALTH AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! Genesis 49. The blessings on each of the sons of Jacob is given. The BIRTHRIGHT WAS JOSEPH'S (see 1 Chron.5:2). Note verses 22-26: "Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall .... Even by the God of the Father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lies under, blessings of the breast, and of the womb ... they shall be on the head of Joseph and on the crown of the head of him that was separated from his brethren." These blessing were repeated for Joseph by MOSES in Deuteronomy 33:13-17. Read it friends! There it is! There you have it! Simple to read and simple to believe. This prophecy for Jacob/ Joseph/Ephraim/Manasseh HAS COME TO PASS. YOU ARE LIVING IN THE DAYS, RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES, THAT THIS PROMISE IS BEING FULFILLED IN THE BROTHER PEOPLES OF THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH AND THE USA. The British Commonwealth has become the GREATEST company of nations that history ever recorded. In its LONG history it has surely been GREATER than that of its brother, the USA, but the USA has become the GREATEST single nation to ever appear on this earth. Between the TWO BROTHER PEOPLES there has NEVER BEEN THE LIKE in all history - the most POWERFUL PEOPLES and the most PHYSICALLY WEALTHY peoples of all history. THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS JOSEPH, THEY ARE ISRAEL!! When you read in the Old Testament prophets the prophecies towards the HOUSE OF ISRAEL you are reading the future of the British Commonwealth and the United States. When you read the OT prophets concerning the HOUSE OF JUDAH you are reading the future of the JEWS, in the Holy Land and everywhere else. It does not matter HOW this all came about (but today even that can be known from such Websites as britam.org) - God KNOWS and it is He who brought it all to pass. If He can know the number of hairs on your head; if He can INSPIRE the Bible and have it PRESERVED; if He can raise Christ from the dead; if He can uphold the UNIVERSE with His power, then HE CAN GUIDE AND PROTECT AND SEE TO IT THAT THE VERY PHYSICAL SEED OF JOSEPH MOVED ALONG DOWN THROUGH THE AGES, TO BECOME IN THE LAST AGE, THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! AMERICA IS MENTIONED IN BIBLE PROPHECY - THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH IS MENTIONED IN BIBLE PROPHECY - THEY ARE MENTIONED MORE TIMES THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER LIVED ON THIS EARTH! NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY - as Paul Harvey would say
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by analice107: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
So who did she say will make heaven?

Agents of Satan have been around since, in different forms fighting hard to confuse and weaken the feeble. but they fail every time.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by TrulyBlessed: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2015
@OP
You lack understanding for posting this article. The Most High said my people perish for lack of knowledge.. This is another White Man’s article to confuse the Hebrew Israelites.

Wake up my people, the bible is OUR book. We are the Hebrew Israelites. Adam and Eve Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, Christ and his disciples etc were all black. We are living in Esau’s/Edomite generation (The White Man)

Documented research identifies Nigerian Yorubas and Ibos as part of the lost tribe of Israel .Do your research to gain understanding.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2015
TrulyBlessed:
@OP
You lack understanding for posting this article. The Most High said my people perish for lack of knowledge.. This is another White Man’s article to confuse the Hebrew Israelites.

Wake up my people, the bible is OUR book. We are the Hebrew Israelites. Adam and Eve Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, Christ and his disciples etc were all black. We are living in Esau’s/Edomite generation (The White Man)

Documented research identifies Nigerian Yorubas and Ibos as part of the lost tribe of Israel .Do your research to gain understanding.

guy you are sick. if the bible is our book. then you should have fulfilled those prophecy of been wealthy .company of nations,having global influence, move east,west,south, and north. which Britian did when colonizing nations. Genesis 28:14
Your descendants will be like the dust of the
earth, and you will spread out to the west and
to the east, to the north and to the south. All
peoples on earth will be blessed through you
and your offspring. e.t.c sorry no African nation or black nation comes close.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
analice107:
So who did she say will make heaven?

Agents of Satan have been around since, in different forms fighting hard to confuse and weaken the feeble. but they fail every time.

What has going to heaven has to do with this?
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by macof(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
every prophecy the bible made didn't come to pass

even the one about israel owning the lands from the Nile to the Euphrates river (Gen 15:18) all failed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
macof:
every prophecy the bible made didn't come to pass

even the one about israel owning the lands from the Nile to the Euphrates river (Gen 15:18) all failed

Lie .that was a conditional prophecy. it will happen not now.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by macof(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
blueAgent:

Lie .that was a conditional prophecy. it will happen not now.

grin grin ;Dkeep hoping.

instead of living your life upon concrete philosophies you are wasting ur life on damned prophecies of a history of failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
macof:

grin grin ;Dkeep hoping.

instead of living your life upon concrete philosophies you are wasting ur life on damned prophecies of a history of failure

it does not influence my life negatively in any way.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by macof(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
blueAgent:

it does not influence my life negatively in any way.

it does. you don't recognize reality..
if Yahweh promised Abraham land. .why did he fail?
you are saying, conditional prophecy. ..where is the condition in the simple promises of land?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
macof:

it does. you don't recognize reality..
if Yahweh promised Abraham land. .why did he fail?
you are saying, conditional prophecy. ..where is the condition in the simple promises of land?

He (God) never failed .the Children of Isreal got the land of cannan.(the land God promised Abraham), and drove out the inhabitants. they were to possess the land of cannan forever if only they served God.which was the condition but they failed. and God allowed the Assyrians to invade their land.
remember that Isreal was divide into two kingdoms northern and Southern kingdoms.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by macof(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
blueAgent:

He (God) never failed .the Children of Isreal got the land of cannan.(the land God promised Abraham), and drove out the inhabitants. they were to possess the land of cannan forever if only they served God.which was the condition but they failed. and God allowed the Assyrians to invade their land.
remember that Isreal was divide into two kingdoms northern and Southern kingdoms.

Lol. You are very ignorant. When did this Yahweh give the Hebrews the land he promised Abraham? Pls read Gen 15:18. Learn the size of the land between the Nile and Euphrates and tell me when Israel ever controlled the landmass

Lol. They failed? Same way Africans have failed by worshipping foreign gods? And bringing curses upon the land... Look at Africa since Christianity and Islam... A continent of failure. Learn from the bible at least that one thing.... Never turn against the God of ur father's house

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2016
I think those are Babylonians op.
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
macof:

Lol. You are very ignorant. When did this Yahweh give the Hebrews the land he promised Abraham? Pls read Gen 15:18. Learn the size of the land between the Nile and Euphrates and tell me when Israel ever controlled the landmass

Lol. They failed? Same way Africans have failed by worshipping foreign gods? And bringing curses upon the land... Look at Africa since Christianity and Islam... A continent of failure. Learn from the bible at least that one thing.... Never turn against the God of ur father's house

The same god's of your fathers that were demanding their own for sacrifice. christainity is global becos of whiteman. even in asia countries and their lives are better. Afica is poor not becos we changed religeon rather it has been better. we are suffering becos of low IQ. that prophecy of the land of between nile and Euphrates. is yet to be fufilled but will happen at the end of this world .read your bible about the new jerulsalem
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by NakedEve: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nonsense
Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by macof(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
blueAgent:

The same god's of your fathers that were demanding their own for sacrifice. christainity is global becos of whiteman. even in asia countries and their lives are better. Afica is poor not becos we changed religeon rather it has been better. we are suffering becos of low IQ. that prophecy of the land of between nile and Euphrates. is yet to be fufilled but will happen at the end of this world .read your bible about the new jerulsalem

kindly provide evidence that the Gods of my father's demanded us for sacrifice? you still display this ignorance. ..stop listening to ur stuupid pastor who never tells the truth
exactly! christianity is a white man's religion. As Blacks we have no business with such religion that only attacks everything African and black...to be a christian is to hate ur own identity

better? don't make me consider u a big fool. look at the continent. .a sorry hell. Before Islam and christianity we built magnificent nations with advanced civilizations like Egypt, Kush, Nubia, Numidia, Aksum, Ghana, Oyo, Ife, Benin, Kongo, Zimbabwe. .. Africa got worse and still has worse to come until we flush the self hatred, ignorance and stupidity that these religions come with

look how you say things. ..when Yahweh promised Abraham there was nothing like new Jerusalem or end of the world attached to that. ..stop ur lies, are you a pastor? Cus I kno pastors lie without regret
do you think I'm gullible?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
macof:

kindly provide evidence that the Gods of my father's demanded us for sacrifice? you still display this ignorance. ..stop listening to ur stuupid pastor who never tells the truth
exactly! christianity is a white man's religion. As Blacks we have no business with such religion that only attacks everything African and black...to be a christian is to hate ur own identity

better? don't make me consider u a big fool. look at the continent. .a sorry hell. Before Islam and christianity we built magnificent nations with advanced civilizations like Egypt, Kush, Nubia, Numidia, Aksum, Ghana, Oyo, Ife, Benin, Kongo, Zimbabwe. .. Africa got worse and still has worse to come until we flush the self hatred, ignorance and stupidity that these religions come with

look how you say things. ..when Yahweh promised Abraham there was nothing like new Jerusalem or end of the world attached to that. ..stop ur lies, are you a pastor? Cus I kno pastors lie without regret

Go to kenya or to interior parts of some states in Nigeria .you will find people and tribes who have never come in contact with the white man and his religeon. they still live naked. live like animals and still serve their deity well.so tell while they have not progressed inspite of been faithfull to their gods.?

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
macof:

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
macof:

Go to kenya or to interior parts of some states in Nigeria .you will find people and tribes who have never come in contact with the white man and his religeon. they still live naked. live like animals and still serve their deity well.so tell while they have not progressed inspite of been faithfull to their gods.?

[quote author=macof post=41784809]

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
blueAgent:
[/quote]

[quote author=macof post=41784809]

Re: The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified by blueAgent(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
@macof Go to kenya or to interior parts of some states in Nigeria .you will find people and tribes who have never come in contact with the white man and his religeon. they still live Unclad. live like animals and still serve their deity well.so tell while they have not progressed inspite of been faithfull to their gods.?

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is Religion Of Peace / An Encouraging Quote From TB Joshua / Why God Is Not Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Why There Is No Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.