Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

IPOB Is Not Boko Haram, Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Owie Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Not Boko Haram, Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Owie Tells Buhari (521 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Is Not Boko Haram, Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Owie Tells Buhari by ABACITYBLOG: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
A former Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Rowland Owie, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to order the release of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

According to him, this would reduce tension in the country.

A statement he released at the weekend appealed to Buhari not to heed the voice of those telling him that IPOB is a militant group.

He said: “I wish to remind President Muhammadu Buhari that every elected leader in Nigeria becomes a prisoner of palace jesters around him and become isolated from realities outside Aso Rock.

“President Buhari should open the prison door now and come out and face the reality.

“I urge President Buhari to release Kanu, the leader of the IPOB, now and dialogue with them.

“The President should not listen to palace jesters who are telling him that they are militants like Boko Haram. They are not.

READ MORE = http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/biafra-ipob-is-not-boko-haram-release-nnamdi-kanu-now-owie-tells-buhari/

Re: IPOB Is Not Boko Haram, Release Nnamdi Kanu Now – Owie Tells Buhari by Nuells: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
I wonder who is advising Buhari.....Oh Femi Adesina, that retarded head

(1) (Reply)

E-money Throws Christmas Party At Multi-million Naira Mansion / APC Slams Fayose For N250m Dubai Trip / Ex-minister Obanikoro Replies Sahara Reporters On Hiding From Investigators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.