Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! (22675 Views)

Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by chiclas28: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good evening people, after numerous interviews and tests after my service year march 2015. I give God the glory for this offer to work as an intern secretary in a computer software in yaba and also to work as a economics teacher in an a level cambridge school in festac. i stay in festac and the salary for both is 30k. i am to resume next year. pls help me pick wisely.thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by izutex007(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiclas28:

ur
career goal
& proximity to work place
shold guide your choice.

Moreso, factor in the caliber of people the job may expose you to. Some pple hv meet pple who linked them up to dia dream job at their previous place of work.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by VampireeM(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
The intern secretary job pls

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Jabia(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'd lean towards the internship. But there's something important you didn't mention, what did you study?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Daslim180(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Two job offer at the same time, mehn, fasting and praying thus work.......... Both jobs are Okay but I will advice you go for Intern Secretary

Good luck towards your career, more blessing.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by MrLexander(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
First and foremost.. what course did you study in school.. whats ur discipline ? Does it relates with any of those job offers? Secondly, which of the two jobs do u really have passion for? Thirdly, these two jobs, which of them will give you greater experience and boost ur cv when you leave them.. lastly, which of this jobs is hot cake in the present nigerian market economy?

If u can answer all these questions, then you will make the right choice ..

Mr Lexander

19 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Helkayklassic(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
You can do both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Jtmanager(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
yea what did u study so we can gv u legit opinions
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by iteleaye(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is your course of study, although the most importantly thing here is your passion... Do you like teaching or you someone that likes secretarial duties Either way choose wisely...

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by obowunmi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Computer Software company and if you don't know how to code, learn how to.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by bright007(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
take both

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Trapnews: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Vivipop(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
izutex007:

ur
career goal
& proximity to work place
shold guide your choice.

Moreso, factor in the caliber of people the job may expose you to. Some pple hv meet pple who linked them up to dia dream job at their previous place of work.

You've said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by mojeed4(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yh. What course did you study and what did you graduate it to give you double offers.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Adonis3: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
You haven't told us what you studied, they are two different areas
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Descartes: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good for the School and forget that professional sidechick job called secretary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by coolhamid(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Go for the teaching Job..

You learn more by teaching...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmm

You studied economics right? Please grab the A' level offer.

3 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by coalcoal1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmm 30k salary? I think it's better to stick to the job in Festac since you live there and will spend less on transportation.
on the other hand, you could make some extra money by the side by organising extra coaching lessons for these kids....
my humble 2 cents

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by saintkel(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
For me I'll advice teaching don't look down on dis job

2 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by ttemmi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
K
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by successking401(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
a level cambridge all d way.meanwhile check my signature for solution regarding anything that spells infection in human body
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Psalm18: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Damn! 30K lipsrsealed

God bless your hustle. OP

Pick the one you ll spend less on transportation.

10 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by donwily(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Festac to Yaba everyday for N30k...think am well o
chiclas28:
Good evening people, after numerous interviews and tests after my service year march 2015. I give God the glory for this offer to work as an intern secretary in a computer software in yaba and also to work as a economics teacher in an a level cambridge school in festac. i stay in festac and the salary for both is 30k. i am to resume next year. pls help me pick wisely.thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by akinladejo: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
What did u study? is very important to assist in helping u.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by victorazy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiclas28:

30k?
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by saintkel(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vivipop:
You've said it all.
and u r so pretty dear.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by glamz007(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by bakingsoda: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
chiclas28:

Intern secretary?? Sorry, that's a joke.

What area of secretaryship please?
Legal? Corporate? Or company secretary?

I may be wrong but let me assume the company does not want to pay higher than 30k for a secretary that's why they called it intern secretary. If it does not fall on any of the categories I listed above please don't work yourself off for 30k because there is nothing like intern secretary unless you are specializing. You are a graduate.

I would advise you take the one at festac because of proximity and the work you will be doing there. Your call though. Best wishes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by emilyone(f): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
30k ! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by millionboi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
listen 2ur inner mind
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Vivipop(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
saintkel:
and u r so pretty dear.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With 13 Years Experience, Will You Accept An N85,000 Job Offer? / Arik Air Vacancies / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.