Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! (22693 Views)

Help Me Choose Between These Two Job Offers / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by chiclas28: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good afternoon people, I am so sorry for not replying on time is due to bad network. I sincerely apologize. Yes I am a graduate I studied Economics. I didnt reply to the chat that talked about my look. pls read carefully that was adifferent person. i sincerely want to thank you all for replying my chat and helping me decide which one to pick i am truly gratefully God bless you all. Although 30k is small for salary but I am truly grateful I have found a job. I believe this is just a stepping stone to greater things for me in life.30k job is better than staying at home eating, sleeping and watching movies believd me it is far far better. Thanks to everybody that replied my chat. i wish u all a blessed and wonderful 2016.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by praxisnetworks: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vivipop:
Thank you
Your eye glasses? And how's Akure?
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by praxisnetworks: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
chiclas28:
Good afternoon people, I am so sorry for not replying on time is due to bad network. I sincerely apologize. Yes I am a graduate I studied Economics. I didnt reply to the chat that talked about my look. pls read carefully that was adifferent person. i sincerely want to thank you all for replying my chat and helping me decide which one to pick i am truly gratefully God bless you all. Although 30k is small for salary but I am truly grateful I have found a job. I believe this is just a stepping stone to greater things for me in life.30k job is better than staying at home eating, sleeping and watching movies believd me it is far far better. Thanks to everybody that replied my chat. i wish u all a blessed and wonderful 2016.

Hmm catch the teaching job with alacrity. God's favor.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by browncolysis(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
from all facts gather so far, point towards teaching & according to d saying majority carry the vote.
Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by Valmesk(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dont really know if you have decided,i will advise you to choose the A'level Cambridge teaching job,my reasons are as follows (1) Proximity:the office is close to your residence,(2)Time:You will have more time for yourself compared to the intern secretary job,(3)Job Hunting:There is enough space for you to jobhunt and go for interviews(4)Great opportunity to meet people: You will meet various calibre of people when teaching that can link you to 6 digits job so you ought to be professional,humble and smart in this area.(5) Professional programs:It will give you ample opportunity to run for professional programs to upgrade and enhance your CV in order to give you an edge during interviews. Most times Firms use these words "intern and clerk" to bargain for cheap labor without giving you assurance for salary increment while piling work and pressure on you.I wish you greater placements than these two because as you said it's a stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! by sholay2011(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:
I dont really know if you have decided,i will advise you to choose the A'level Cambridge teaching job,my reasons are as follows (1) Proximity:the office is close to your residence,(2)Time:You will have more time for yourself compared to the intern secretary job,(3)Job Hunting:There is enough space for you to jobhunt and go for interviews(4)Great opportunity to meet people: You will meet various calibre of people when teaching that can link you to 6 digits job so you ought to be professional,humble and smart in this area.(5) Professional programs:It will give you ample opportunity to run for professional programs to upgrade and enhance your CV in order to give you an edge during interviews. Most times Firms use these words "intern and clerk" to bargain for cheap labor without giving you assurance for salary increment while piling work and pressure on you.I wish you greater placements than these two because as you said it's a stepping stone.
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Dock Plc Is Recruiting Now / I Got A Message For A Job I Never Applied For / Two Job Offers. I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.