Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

How To Train Dogs. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Train Dogs. (871 Views)

Nawa O To Train Dog No Be Beans Oo / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / How Much Does It Cost To Train A Dog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Train Dogs. by ssonn: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
I have been a dog trainer some call me dog whisperer . its a talent developed from my love for dogs...me personally I like in fact I love wicked dogs so I took a bit into some research and came up with way to make your dog harsh for those who have dogs that are not harsh for those who have dogs that run whenever someone tries to pick up a stone at them....and all so how to teach you dog simple commands: like sit! attack! eat! catch! bark! get inside! come! go! let's go! fetch etc I have 3 dogs I trained them myself they do fine the first dog I ever train died last year he barks at our car letting us know dady is home even when the car is very far from sight. that's 1. so I would want to see how many people are interested in this topic before I proceed in case you are a trainer you want more advice or you have question feel free to whatsapp me with 08176543412 I will be glad to join you in training your dog. You can demand for a practical dog training video shot by me on your subject matter on whatsapp. Post tour questions about dogs be it feeding, tick control, first aid etc
Re: How To Train Dogs. by emmyz09(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am following and am interested although I have trained 6 dogs and taught them these commands.am open to new ideas and methods.

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Female Boerboel Up For Grabs / Lovely Africa Grey Parrot For Sale(pics) / Rottweiler Pups Fpr Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.