Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 (5011 Views)

Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Sir, in your state rest is encouraged i urge you to rest and avoid needless hassle. smiley
That is how APC guys sound when they have nothing to say about a topic. They start making personal comments.
It does not get to me sir.

How was the party?
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2015
agabaI23:
That is how APC guys sound when they have nothing to say about a topic. They start making personal comments.
It does not get to me sir.

How was the party?

Neither me, sorry for your loss. We know dasukigate regime sweet unah die! smiley
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by agabaI23(m): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Neither me, sorry for your loss. We know dasukigate regime sweet unah die! smiley
Why is the Presidency budget jacked up by 15 billion?

GEJ comfortably ran the Aso Rock with 24 billion. Your good man needs 39 billion. Any reason?

Lets calculate how much it will take to host bloggers and other social media attack dogs.

How many do you think 15 billion can take care of?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by vedaxcool(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2015
agabaI23:
Why is the Presidency budget jacked up by 15 billion?

GEJ comfortably ran the Aso Rock with 24 billion. Your good man needs 39 billion. Any reason?

Lets calculate how much it will take to host bloggers and other social media attack dogs.

How many do you think 15 billion can take care of?

Below refers ;
vedaxcool:

To get the answers to your question sir, you should use the FOI to get a copy of the budget being discussed. Speculations here is a waste of time and a sign of dishonesty and indecency caped with mischief.
Re: The Difference Between Presidency Budget In 2015 And 2016 by Cannonleo(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Below refers ;
sorry to bother u, but you seem to be running on 0.2ghz processor and your Ram keeps flipping cos ur bumbling like an ............
Acknowledge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ranking Biafran Leader Drags Nigeria To New York Court / Why The Muslim World Did Not Explode Over Trump's Jerusalem Declaration / Fresh Hurdles For Re-Worked Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.