Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (67124 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
But dats beans sack and not rice na
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by jayriginal: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
She thinks she's Marilyn Monroe.

Look it up if you will.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by omokoladele(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Her Choice!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Benbisco(f): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls who has the hotline of Fashion Police? I need to contact them fast before it gets out of hand.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by mondbest(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
crase don start be that sooo grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by engrMikemd(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
End time
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by 9jahom: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
I refuse to wear rag and sack in jesus name
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by superken(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by mercy232(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Truth be told, Tiwa needs a psychologist # she's no more d Tiwa dah used 2 be most guys crush years back # lots are wrong with her #
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by odinese(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pretty lady
Don't give 3fucks bout'what y'all think thou.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by emonkey(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:
she shared this on IG few minutes ago and captioned it
osheee so today I decided to perform in a sack of rice @bellanaijaonline do you concure YAY or NAY

what do you guys think? Hit or miss grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/_zrQ-ARO7K/

Small small , craze dey start . Next thing she will suffer mental breakdown. Oh the pitiful life of performers...always seeking praise.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
beta dan the rag she wore d oda day dat was showing her black multi colord lap

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is this the picture ur schild will be showing his friends wen e grow up?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Fkforyou(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Some times I go just dey wonder no be the same Tiwa wey dey for Dr. Sid 'over the moon' video be this?

She don dey fine small small...atleast her blackness don dey fade.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Weed no good 4 u o
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by vizkiz: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
ControlX:

Baba... better talk your mind yeh. E be like say she mix the engine oil with charcoal before she rub am for leg. gringringrin I just don't gerrit. Izit bai fors tu be yellow. angry When did black or chocolate beauty become a nightmare to our ladies. Deliver us from evil, lord.

I don't think she is trying to bleach though. But those laps aiint sexy mehn. Somebody can nor even lick it when you are doing mummy and daddy angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by SmartMugu: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
StefanSalvatore:
Ah swear dis woman head dey touch

About yesterday or so it was one black slutty dress now na sack wey dem dey use put onions she put 4 body

Nawa oo
Na wetin ado-ekiti weed dey do people be that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Funny
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not much of a basher but what is this even...
halloween vs Christmas..
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Mynky: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
nothing wey we no go hear!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by miqos02(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by SmartMugu: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
I refuse to wear rag and sack in jesus name
Why na? Arent you one of Tiwa's fan? Show some love.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by tammie24: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tiwa just dey disturb her enemies ni sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by drizslim(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Since nobody wan talk am I go talk am

Wetin Tiwa dey smoke?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
She can wear what she like,but I said I not tiwa refuse to put in on in Jesus name
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Jexyme(f): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
I love you Tiwa but u too dey bleach and makeup ur face forgetting ur hands and legs.

Hydroquinone and corticosteroid are very dangerous components of bleaching creams. Take note please.

...But for more infor on dangers of bleaching creams and advise on dangerous tins to look out for, pls contact me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by coolviv: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Well haters, I have watched Tiwa perform live and I know for an indisputable fact that she has well toned, clean, aje butter, chocolate skin from her head to her toes.

That pix was either photoshopped or the lighting at that venue was poor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Spanner4(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
cry
I blame Harmattan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.