Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (67116 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
drizslim:
Since nobody wan talk am I go talk am

Wetin Tiwa dey smoke?
Mosafejo Weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omaga ooo....Sack of Ofada rice
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by noblegrex: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
E b like say she don swallow frog again o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by repogirl(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol, seems grin the dissing from people about her outfits is getting to her.... She should just ignore bad belle and do what she knows how to do best.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by pagorino(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided kolo mental.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by pagorino(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
pussyeater:
Mosafejo Weed
pussyeater:
Mosafejo Weed
na skunk n taba
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Trust my people. Una go talk. Even people wey e no concern. If it doesn't concern you, just hush! You just can't be taking Injection for another person tetanus. Wetin dey pain me na say na Guys dey comment untop this matter pass. As in...? Guys don get enough time to dey gossip? Wetin happen to hussle? Married men won't be here to talk and if he is, then his wife should be worried.

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by danidee10(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
But how will the sack make the color of her leg the same as her face ehn undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by danidee10(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
FILEBE:
Trust my people. Una go talk. Even people wey e no concern. If it doesn't concern you, just hush! You just can't be taking Injection for another person tetanus. Wetin dey pain me na say na Guys dey comment untop this matter pass. As in...? Guys don get enough time to dey gossip? Wetin happen to hussle? Married men won't be here to talk and if he is, then his wife should be worried.

Haba!

Gerrara hia mehn angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
danidee10:

Gerrara hia mehn angry
See them ! See them! Shior! :-|. AMEBO GUYS!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Blessed779: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
She not fit wear short clothes again self
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:
Ehm. lipsrsealed. Why ?

She's trying to cover up her black body, she's been lashed lately for only bleachin only her face
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tobium1:

She's trying to cover up her black body, she's been lashed lately for only bleachin only her face

Black is so beautiful. To be honest I think she's just using the wrong foundation color
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nurry: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Something terrible is wrong with Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by tushburg(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not much of a basher but what is this even...
The bag of rice is better than this one sef

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
were re o
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Shebi slaves wore dis years ago...issokay continue
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
na small small yaba left dey take start,na so vickrotex own too take start,but thank God she don dey recover small small
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Adebola314: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks madam. At least you are covered up, even if it is in a rice sack. If you decide to expose your body, at least make sue it's a pleasing sight.
You have also embraced your natural skin colour. Please spare us the half torn trouser type of image in the future.
Its so tacky and cheap, and go easy on the Vaseline and leg sheen on those thighs. You are not one local itire girl
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tiwa Savage has got a lot of stick lately for revealing too much. Especially since she's now a mother. In exasperation, she must have gone: do people expect me to wear a sack just because I'm a mum? And so the 'bright idea' was born - she decided to wear the sack. An extreme move to show people they would still have something to say no matter what she does.

Anyways, be yourself; not everyone is cut out to be a fashion icon. She's got a commendable sense of humor; hope it would help her bear the hate spewed by trolls.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by numericalguy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not much of a basher but what is this even...

Na wa
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by austynoh: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Funny..... tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by xamiel4(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na because say we don complain 2 much 4 her say her body colour no rhyme. Na I'm she con use the sack of her christmas rice cover her black leg.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm bag of rice ambassador
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by SURElee(f): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bag of rice to cover the multicoloured body. And indirectly advertising and seeking endorsement deals from rice companies now abi?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by oriakuna: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is Post birth Disorder, she needs help cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
vizkiz:
she shared this on IG few minutes ago and captioned it
osheee so today I decided to perform in a sack of rice @bellanaijaonline do you concure YAY or NAY

what do you guys think? Hit or miss grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/_zrQ-ARO7K/

Na small small the thing dey start o grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by lansfreezy: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
wearing sack of rice. I think dats a gud idea, its so called an innovation.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by katerine7(f): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2015
if I want to see this, I have one place to go and that will be instagram so please let tiwa be........no offence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.