Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) (67118 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by leofab(f): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Why she come use big boot cover her Blake leg nah?? She for let us see her rainbow collar nah!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Damscrob(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2015
YourMain:
Ehm. lipsrsealed. Why ?
y has a lng tail and two branches
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Damscrob(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Joygalore:
grin grin grin
is dis a comment...mtchew
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Damscrob(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Deefuray:
Ok
My Crush....wat's up....
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Damscrob(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2015
nikkypearl:
If she like make she weae sack of beans! embarassed lipsrsealed
Hahaha u no get joy o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Damscrob(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Dollyak:
The controversial looks are getting boring....
U think so?...Dolly
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
she shared this on IG few minutes ago and captioned it
osheee so today I decided to perform in a sack of rice @bellanaijaonline do you concure YAY or NAY

what do you guys think? Hit or miss grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/_zrQ-ARO7K/

Please is she wearing shoes in this pic?

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by ademusiwa1e: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2015
[size=28pt]What is tiwa savage company name[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by ademusiwa1e: 3:08am On Dec 28, 2015
[s
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by anitapreeti(f): 5:01am On Dec 28, 2015
69MissedCalls:
Great... You people have succeeded in damaging her self esteem. Ever since people yabbed her about her skin color, she's been acting weird. First of all she bought bleaching cream and told the world that she wants to start bleaching. Now she's wearing a...a... Bag of rice?? Whats next undecided

The insults got to her head. Forget the fact that she's smiling. This lady is hurting on the inside sad

bros u gat no chills........
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by anitapreeti(f): 5:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Dplaymaker:
If nah rihana wear dis sack e for don turn fashion for our naija girls. But d colour of dat sack? Na for Abakeleke rice?

lol. Abakele rice. can't stop laughing
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by anitapreeti(f): 5:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Dplaymaker:
If nah rihana wear dis sack e for don turn fashion for our naija girls. But d colour of dat sack? Na for Abakeleke rice?

lol. Abakeleke rice. can't stop laughing
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by ademusiwa1e: 5:26am On Dec 28, 2015
[size=28pt]This remind me of how a jamecan stole all of my cloth that was sometime in April of this year, around 3rd or 4th week in April

I was Rob too on 2 occasion.

1 in april, a jamecan stole my things. Including all of my clothes.

And about some month ago, a Ghania called mensah stole my document and all of my things.
I did not know he was a thief , he claim ,he knew a Nigeria politician.

Some Ghania are arm robbers.

My third experience of using social media was a racist lady I meant in a store when i went to buy thing from. I think she recorqized me from the social media. And tried to look for ways to scam off money. She was racist

I am quiting social Media too, because arm robbers are using nairaland to rob people.

I am only going to use wwwThisGlobecom

.[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by amtaken(f): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Trying to hide her bleached skin and that long booth huh?

Ok.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by writings: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Could she be hiding something in that dress?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by KAYSANTOS: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2015
angelTI:
This girl is just losing it. Trying all to remain relevant
Losing what?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by stainlex(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Dem don dey put rice for jute bag?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
osheee so today I decided to perform in a sack of rice @bellanaijaonline do you concure YAY or NAY

All na show biz. But wait o! You made me remember good old days in school when we run sack race.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Nay
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Cokwologu(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol.. this got me lolling
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by estheremma(f): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Tiwa be like"Since una no want make i wear fyn jump suit wey show my fine legs.make i wear sack bag".Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by horpilow(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not much of a basher but what is this even...

The guy behind just dy wonder which kind mystery be this sef

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
E no concern me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by brytee: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Before u knw it tomorrow this will become a style because tiwa has wore it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Thelmerh(f): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

she wore dis because it was bellanaija dat first posted dat her trashy cloth wit fanta face cocacola body so she wore dis one and still tagd bellanaija
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by tomholly: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
good for ur family oooooooooooooooo
vizkiz:

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by Gkemz: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
She can perform better in comedy industry...
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by dpete1: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Tryin to hide her coke and fanta body
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by dpete1: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=41398545][i][font=serif][size=10pt] she shared this on IG few minutes ago and captioned it
osheee so today I decided to perform in a sack of rice @bellanaijaonline do you CONCURE YAY or NAY
where this girl see the E wey she add put concur keh!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by RaeMystix: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) by jaylinkscloths: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
MEGA BONUS FOR MY OLD N NEW CUSTOMERS (HIGHEST PROFITABLE BUSINESS AS YOU KNOW OKRIKA)

Jaylinksclothings wishes our customers a merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
We have decided to reward you, regular and prospective new customers with a free delivery to any designated location in nigeria. (offer lasts till 10th January). Jaylinksclothings thank you sincerely for your patronage in the past years and would continue delivering the best to you as we continue to do business.

The stock available and prices are below with a little discount: Weight 55kg.(OKRIKA LONDON GRADE AAA CCR BALES)
1. Chiffon Tops 250+ pieces N80k
2. Chiffon gowns 250+ pieces N115k
3. Cotton gowns 250+ pieces N90k
4. Poly gowns 250+ pieces N130k
5. Ladies tops 250+ pieces N70k
6. Men fitted polos/T-shirts 250+ pieces
7. Hand bags 250+ pieces N65k
8. Corporate skirts(high waist pencil etc.) N60k
9. Children's mixed CCR - 250+ pieces - N90k
10. Children's outing gowns 0 -5 years N53k
11. Children's male/female shoes 0-5 years N 70k (250 + pieces)

Interested persons should contact
Phone: 0708 853 8811
Email: jaylinksclothings@naij.com
Address: NO. 22 OLAJUWON STREET BESIDE TANTALIZERS
OPPOSITE MAIN TEJUOSHO SHOPPING COMPLEX YABA
LAGOS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) / Peruzzi Buys A New House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.