Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php (14376 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly / Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by coderoflife: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
What is the actual major difference between php and python apart from there extensive use in web development

1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
one is a snake,the other an elephant

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by coderoflife: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jregz:
one is a snake,the other an elephant

Lol, but lets be seriouse

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Adesege(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Python is a high level programming language. You should also know that php was derived from python

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by coderoflife: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
[quotyr=Adesege post=41404000]Python is a high level programming language. You should also know that php was derived from python[/quote]

Hmmm seriously

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by olamil34(m): 4:11am On Feb 12, 2017
you can create Ai, Gui apps ,write server code hack google build networking softwares and even web apps with python, but you can't build it with php

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by ncpat(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Python can do everything while PHP is limited
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by FearFactor1: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm

Lala just move am to FP.
Lala no be real python be this o.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by mccoy47(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Python? On a Tuesday morning?
undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by StateReportersng(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2017
check wehostafrica knowledgeable base to learn more about it difference between
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Nokio1: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Python is found in Lala's village
While Php is found in computer village

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by mascot87(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2017
Lalasticlala brought this to front page because python (The name of a snake) is involved. Smh for him

Lalasticlala & snake is like......help with the picture

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Philip25(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2017
Make I d follow
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by MrGreenMavro: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2017
OK

Lwkmd now yhu cee people dressed up all in RED like GURU MARAJI...
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by MakeADifference: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Extensive use in web development?

PHP is well used in web dev, not Python.
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by NCP: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Lalasticala na Programming language be these, not snake type.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by jaelz(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2017
Python is a high level scripting, programming and gui enabled high level language its limitless and can do almost everything while php is just a high level scripting language learn python instead of php cuz u can use Python to hack almost everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Chuukwudi(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Dekatron(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2017
Lets simply say: python can do whatever php does.. Php cannot do what python can.

I don't like exactly how to start pointing out differences... I will use example.

Php is used for making interactive web sites... Thats the job. you can however use Django (a python framework).. .. python is used in programming robots, to building AI and even Music Apps. ...

I will therefore say that the difference is that one is more versatile and better to learn than other.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Teedawg: 7:08am On Feb 14, 2017
I'll just create a topic that Heads snake and it will be on FP wows
Python has 6 letter words
php has 3
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Sisqoman(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Today nah Today

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by sundilazo(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
Python can swallow you, php cannot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by cbrass(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2017
The comparism is relative
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Phiniter(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Snake thread
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Nikkyfuck(f): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Ayam coming to answer you
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by uvalued(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2017
jaelz:
Python is a high level scripting, programming and gui enabled high level language its limitless and can do almost everything while php is just a high level scripting language learn python instead of php cuz u can use Python to hack almost everything
with exceptiin of the human genome codes scientist have note hacked... thank God

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by uvalued(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2017
olamil34:
you can create Ai, Gui apps ,write server code hack google build networking softwares and even web apps with python, but you can't build it with php
Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by mrgreen4real(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Na ssssso!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Ajibel(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Questions like this, I dont know what informed them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2017
PHP as a programming language is made for the web.

Python (Numpy as I love to call it) is used for lots of stuff including websites, games, dispersion modelling, explosion/blast propagation models etc.

I learnt Python but not PHP. It is almost easy and suitable for everything I need modelling applications for. At first I wondered what the hell I needed Python for having been exposed in the past to old BASIC, FORTRAN, etc. Python's adaptability is just sufficient for me for now as a HSE Engineer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Blogging Still Profitable Or Is It Dead? / Nairaland Has 2 Million Members! / [FREE Guide] Yahoo Bitcoin Investment Latest Format – Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.