Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. (7474 Views)

N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack / Gokana LGA Rivers Under Attack / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by dunkem21(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2015
I don't really mynd a ban grin
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by dunkem21(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2015
I wonder why this sweet news is not on FP while the news of constant power of 27hrs made FP ..

Call the mods abi cops sef ..
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MalcoImX: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

lol. slaughtered indeed
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/27/breaking-military-boko-haram-battle-over-maiduguri/
http://leadership.ng/news/486814/another-female-suicide-bomber-kill-family-15-maiduguri
Ogbuefi pls stop this. While it was reported that Maiduguri was under attack, we put a call to a person inside Maiduguri and the person told us he wasn't aware what's happening. Nobody is saying that there wasn't an attack! but it wasn't of the magnitude it's being portrayed. The anger of many is that some are happy for such to happen just to spite the government. Take it from me! Maiduguri people and the NE in general prefer Buhari's handling of this issue million times to GEJ's. Put a call to Maiduguri, if you have anybody there to confirm what I said

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by fulanimafia: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2015
MalcoImX:
Ogbuefi pls stop this. While it was reported that Maiduguri was under attack, we put a call to a person inside Maiduguri and the person told us he wasn't aware what's happening. Nobody is saying that there wasn't an attack! but it wasn't of the magnitude it's being portrayed. The anger of many is that some are happy for such to happen just to spite the government. Take it from me! Maiduguri people and the NE in general prefer Buhari's handling of this issue million times to GEJ's. Put a call to Maiduguri, if you have anybody there to confirm what I said

They won't stop. They can't.

They are just pained that people's criticism of Jonathan's handling of Boko Haram, which contributed to his humiliating defeat, is turning to a source of praise for President Buhari before their very eyes.

Let them grieve.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by Idrico(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2015
likila:
lies lies lies.
too much lies in this country.
Are you denying those that live in North East,Omo Ibo.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MalcoImX: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

They are just pained that people's criticism of Jonathan's handling of Boko Haram, which contributed to his humiliating defeat, is turning to a source of praise for President Buhari before their very eyes.

Let them grieve.
Like somebody said earlier, that any BH approaching Maiduguri is either drunk or on a suicide mission. Those people should better believe him. He either knows Maiduguri or live there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by fulanimafia: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Idrico:
Are you denying those that live in North East,Omo Ibo.

The lurking sad aftermath of all these is the image Nigerians are beginning to have of the Igbos, the irritants and sensible ones inclusive.

Nigerians in the North, West and South are gradually forming an impression that the easterners are politically immature, unprincipled, selfish, deceitful, wicked and untrustworthy especially with power...which will not augur well for the region's interests.

The onus is on the many patriotic easterners to rise up and hastily correct this impression/trend so that the peaceful socio-economic co-existence that has been mutually beneficial will not be eroded.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by carinmom(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
kozmokaz:
abg who I go belive now zi?

naija is confused seriously

Well you can either believe Maiduguri residents who claimed that they were not attacked or believe wailers who welcome any negative news about Nigeria and the NA.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by dunkem21(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Somebody pls tell the guy above above me that the *impression* has been there since Adam, Eve and the garden of Eden ..

The impression is what the Igbos want to correct ..
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by theDEVILisHERE: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Achuwa1:
I keep saying it tht any activity of boko haram after the emergence of buhari as president are all STAGED,,,,
the president ,some northerners & their chad counterpert are all responsible for bokoharam activities in the last administration

Very correct
Mr Buhari is a certified boko haram sponsor

Anyone who doesn't know this is only deciving himself

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by theDEVILisHERE: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

The lurking sad aftermath of all these is the image Nigerians are beginning to have of the Igbos, the irritants and sensible ones inclusive.

Nigerians in the North, West and South are gradually forming an impression that the easterners are politically immature, unprincipled, selfish, deceitful, wicked and untrustworthy especially with power...which will not augur well for the region's interests.

The onus is on the many patriotic easterners to rise up and hastily correct this impression/trend so that the peaceful socio-economic co-existence that has been mutually beneficial will not be eroded.

Igbos do not care what image you have of them
Their mind is already made up on what they want to do
And that is exactly what they are going to do
What others think is irrelivant

Also
There is nothing like peaceful socio-economic co-existence
And there is no mutual benefit
Within the "Nigga Area" aka Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by fulanimafia: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
There's a reason I distinguished the sensible Igbos from the irritants.

theDEVILisHERE:

Igbos do not care what image you have of them
Their mind is already made up on what they want to do
And that is exactly what they are going to do
What others think is irrelivant

Also
There is nothing like peaceful socio-economic co-existence
And there is no mutual benefit
Within the "Nigga Area" aka Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
There's a reason I distinguished the sensible Igbos from the irritants.

What is sensible to you
Might not be sensible to Igbos

You are in no position to tell igbos what makes sense to them

Only Igbos can tell you what will benefit them
Weither it makes sense to you does not matter
It is their choice not yours

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by greatface(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shut Up Aresa.
You know little about my spirituality and how I live it.

Amen is another way of saying "so shall it be"

Once again...shame on every one...whether you the opposition or the proposition who is politicising this.

Shame!!
cheesy
MizMyColi:

Shut Up Aresa.
You know little about my spirituality and how I live it.

Amen is another way of saying "so shall it be"

Once again...shame on every one...whether you the opposition or the proposition who is politicising this.

Shame!!

Should i conclude that i have seen Mizmycoli been upset for once?
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MizColiatu: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
greatface:
cheesy

Should i conclude that i have seen Mizmycoli been upset for once?

People have this impression that I never get angry, but that's largely false.

It's just that I tend to apply lots of self control when I encounter folks who deliberately wanna run me down.

Other days, I decide to match their bullshyte head on.

On this thread however, I attacked and will attack again (if I have the energy), anyone who decides to show undue concern for the deaths we now record on a daily basis.

I knew a ban was coming.

This is not my first time of being upset at certain folks on here.

Everytime I see helpless/dying people and there's really nothing I can do to help, I become wrecked emotionally, and I get angry when I see people who don't show concern.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MXrep: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Let them grieve.
Lol, u are seeing a confirmed news oulet reporting something and u are talking about someone being pained for jonathan's defeat?? stop diverting attention my dear
https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/681377255038291972
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MXrep: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

what concern igbos with an attack in Maiduguri reported by credible news outlets?? This is becoming funny, anytime this go bad and its to be discussed everybody run away from the topic and start talking about igbos
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/over-60-feared-killed-in-maiduguri-multiple-suicide-attacks/126345.html
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MXrep: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
MalcoImX:
Living in denial will not solve the problem we are facing. Nobody is happy for the killing, but denying it doesnt mean it didn't happen, the funniest part is blaming igbos because some ppl refuse to accept govt media deception from their paid agents
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195819-breaking-fresh-explosion-kills-many-in-maiduguri-mosque.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MalcoImX: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
MXrep:

Living in denial will not solve the problem we are facing. Nobody is happy for the killing, but denying it doesnt mean it didn't happen, the funniest part is blaming igbos because some ppl refuse to accept govt media deception from their paid agents
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195819-breaking-fresh-explosion-kills-many-in-maiduguri-mosque.html
If it's Maiduguri you showed you could see by all implications that it's not a small town. Many things happen there the residents only hear it the next day or even more. Those inside the town sometimes hear it from worried relatives outside who've heard it from
the media.We are talking of the attack yesterday and I categorically replied Ogbuefi that many residents in many parts of Maiduguri were not aware. To be specific, it's my sister I called and she said she wasn't aware of anything. This one you're quoting said "Fresh" explosions and it had nothing to do with my claims of yesterday. If you read my post again, it refers to the attack of yesterday where many of you claimed the whole town was in disarray. Read again, nobody is denying any attack but the magnitude is not such as you people were claiming.
And again, I put it to you that residents of Maiduguri and the NE have million times confidence in Buhari than in GEJ when it comes to handling of the security situation. You can conduct your independent search to confirm or disprove my assertion.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MalcoImX: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
MXrep:

Why did you change the pictures?
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MXrep: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why did you change the pictures?
because i mistakenly selected a wrong picture from my system.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MXrep: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
MalcoImX:
If it's Maiduguri you showed you could see by all implications that it's not a small town. Many things happen there the residents only hear it the next day or even more. Those inside the town sometimes hear it from worried relatives outside who've heard it from
the media.We are talking of the attack yesterday and I categorically replied Ogbuefi that many residents in many parts of Maiduguri were not aware. To be specific, it's my sister I called and she said she wasn't aware of anything. This one you're quoting said "Fresh" explosions and it had nothing to do with my claims of yesterday. If you read my post again, it refers to the attack of yesterday where many of you claimed the whole town was in disarray. Read again, nobody is denying any attack but the magnitude is not such as you people were claiming.
And again, I put it to you that residents of Maiduguri and the NE have million times confidence in Buhari than in GEJ when it comes to handling of the security situation. You can conduct your independent search to confirm or disprove my assertion.
Are u not shooting urself on the foot? Since u know Maiduguri is big why deny the attack based on what ur sister said. as for attack last nite check this out http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/27/breaking-military-boko-haram-battle-over-maiduguri/ This was reported last nite
on the issue of confidence to end BH, we all have confidence for boko haram to end but by denying their attacks or trying to divert attention to igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by omolami: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
In that case it should be under jamboree
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by greatface(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
MizColiatu:

People have this impression that I never get angry, but that's largely false.

It's just that I tend to apply lots of self control when I encounter folks who deliberately wanna run me down.

Other days, I decide to match their bullshyte head on.

On this thread however, I attacked and will attack again (if I have the energy), anyone who decides to show undue concern for the deaths we now record on a daily basis.

I knew a ban was coming.

This is not my first time of being upset at certain folks on here.

Everytime I see helpless/dying people and there's really nothing I can do to help, I become wrecked emotionally, and I get angry when I see people who don't show concern.

I will be the silliest human ever if i should believe their exists one who never gets angry.
However, i stand to mean you hardly express it.

You got banned?
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by AMBIVERT(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2015
greatface:

I will be the silliest human ever if i should believe their exists one who never gets angry.
However, i stand to mean you hardly express it.

You got banned?

Yeah, banned and I guess I deserve it.

As an Ambivert, When a situation calls for it, I can become very sharp and critical. After having made my point, I will return to my natural, warm selfsmiley
Hehehehehe
That's what happened on this thread
grin

You're right, I rarely show anger.
But when I do, it can be tempestous.
It's not always sooo easy being an introvert and extrovert at the same time.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by greatface(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Yeah, banned and I guess I deserve it.

As an Ambivert, When a situation calls for it, I can become very sharp and critical. After having made my point, I will return to my natural, warm selfsmiley
Hehehehehe
That's what happened on this thread
grin

You're right, I rarely show anger.
But when I do, it can be tempestous.
It's not always sooo easy being an introvert and extrovert at the same time.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
The OP must really be ashamed of himself after the truth exposed him.
Disgusting partisan bastard.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by Buttocks: 3:25am On Feb 02, 2016
MalcoImX:

Chai. These Buhari sycophants have no soul.
Re: Breaking News: Maiduguri Is Not Under Attack. by MalcoImX: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Buttocks:

Chai. These Buhari sycophants have no soul.
Are you saying with all sincerity that what I reported as at that time was a lie or what? You are the one without a soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Tinder Is Digitizing The Prostitution Trade In Nigeria / 62 Yrs Old Madonna Hits The Club In Full Breasts Baring Outfit - Video / Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.