Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop (36199 Views)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by sped1oro(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
And just about few weeks ago i was advising the late Taiwo to get married on time because it is important as a young man with potentials to have a good woman by his side. He explained to me the reasons why he couldnt marry a girl he had dated for more than 5 years and i advised him to move on and find another woman. He is such a gentle and easy going person, we attended the same higher institution and before this ugly event he was working with a friend of mine who is an Auto-engineer. May the Almighty God forgive him of all his sins and grant him eternal bliss.
This is unbearable for a dependent mother whose care is in the hands of God and his children. I hope Government would do something about the wanton destruction of precious lives by trigger happy cops. Some of these policemen needs to be subjected to psychiatric evaluations periodically, i have seen a policeman very early in the morning drunk to stupor and he was carrying a gun, I was shocked seeing him staggering on the road with the rifle loaded with ammunitions. For how long are we going to continue losing talents and human souls to unprofessional security personnels?
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by jaylinkscloths: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
MEGA BONUS FOR MY OLD N NEW CUSTOMERS (HIGHEST PROFITABLE BUSINESS AS YOU KNOW)

Jaylinksclothings wishes our customers a merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
We have decided to reward you, regular and prospective new customers with a free delivery to any designated location in nigeria. (offer lasts till 10th January). Jaylinksclothings thank you sincerely for your patronage in the past years and would continue delivering the best to you as we continue to do business.

The stock available and prices are below with a little discount: Weight 55kg.(LONDON GRADE AAA CCR BALES)
1. Chiffon Tops 250+ pieces N80k
2. Chiffon gowns 250+ pieces N115k
3. Cotton gowns 250+ pieces N90k
4. Poly gowns 250+ pieces N130k
5. Ladies tops 250+ pieces N70k
6. Men fitted polos/T-shirts 250+ pieces
7. Hand bags 250+ pieces N65k
8. Corporate skirts(high waist pencil etc.) N60k
9. Children's mixed CCR - 250+ pieces - N90k
10. Children's outing gowns 0 -5 years N53k
11. Children's male/female shoes 0-5 years N 70k (250 + pieces)

Interested persons should contact
Phone: 0708 853 8811
Email: jaylinksclothings@naij.com
Address: NO. 22 OLAJUWON STREET BESIDE TANTALIZERS
OPPOSITE MAIN TEJUOSHO SHOPPING COMPLEX YABA
LAGOS.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by dont8(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
tomholly:
Quite pathetic!

Our police force is a sham. It requires total re-organization, retraining and mental examination of officers and men of the force.
You can say that again, most of the officers are depressed and a potential serial killers.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Rhemmymatician(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Angeltoyo:
Their death is a great loss to the family, no doubt about that but this kind mourning in which she's stylishly soliciting for compensation "fart for my mouth and add salt".
Omo yoruba, owe e yi o le ye awon ti o gb'ede o
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by sweatlana: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
ayoolanr:

I pity your family you dumb fvck! For me, the love I will have for my kids is far more important than what they can offer me when I am old! Love is unconditional! Dont come at me with your archaic mentality and better have your reasoning right before quoting me! If I am dead, what does it matter to me if anyone misses me? Lmfao, you need to evolve. your comment is very senseless!

You be born throwaway. Your mother would have been better of if she aborted u. Now we have the likes of u in society
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
sweatlana:

You be born throwaway. Your mother would have been better of if she aborted u. Now we have the likes of u in society

Lmfao! Your generation should have been aborted!
And it's "better off" and not "better of"!
Olodo! Every nit wit with Internet can type crap online nowadays, so I don't blame you!
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by sweatlana: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
sped1oro:
And just about few weeks ago i was advising the late Taiwo to get married on time because it is important as a young man with potentials to have a good woman by his side. He explained to me the reasons why he couldnt marry a girl he had dated for more than 5 years and i advised him to move on and find another woman. He is such a gentle and easy going person, we attended the same higher institution and before this ugly event he was working with a friend of mine who is an Auto-engineer. May the Almighty God forgive him of all his sins and grant him eternal bliss.
This is unbearable for a dependent mother whose care is in the hands of God and his children. I hope Government would do something about the wanton destruction of precious lives by trigger happy cops. Some of these policemen needs to be subjected to psychiatric evaluations periodically, i have seen a policeman very early in the morning drunk to stupor and he was carrying a gun, I was shocked seeing him staggering on the road with the rifle loaded with ammunitions. For how long are we going to continue losing talents and human souls to unprofessional security personnels?

I'm so sorry for your loss
May God provide and console the aged mother.
Pls don't mind the insensitive idiotic bastards here trying to frame the poor old woman who has lost her only two children as greedy.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by lurlah2014(f): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Will the compensation bring back the twins? RIP to them
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by DaStunz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
So she is mourning them because of what they intended to do for her

. Plz close ur Mouth if u dnt knw wot 2 say..
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by 4nobody4every1: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
So sad angry angry
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Sharp212(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some of these uniformed men are deadly cultists and criminals
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by 4nobody4every1: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
more pix for u dummy?!!!
You are pretty grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by franklingud(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Imagine the statement of an evil spirit "I go kill 30 people, I go kill myself, no case"
angry chai!
Many of these policemen need mental examination before given a gun.

That was exactly how they killed my dad, 17 years ago, in Kano state. No compensation or whatever from them. angry angry

Devil go punish those evil policemen.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
4nobody4every1:
You are pretty grin grin
thanks Dearie!! The guy was insulting me and said I was ugly and still single then I decided to post my pix in the office and another pix with my husband. Crazy ass nairalander. This one is for you lol!!! cheesy

Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by 4nobody4every1: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
thanks Dearie!! The guy was insulting me and said I was ugly and still single then I decided to post my pix in the office and another pix with my husband. Crazy ass nairalander. This one is for you lol!!! cheesy
Cool cool
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Xfemt(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

U re one of the biggest fool I ve ever meet on Nairaland

Na person born u
Abi
Dem vomite u come life
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by HeavenShield: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
When Sane people are looking for Jobs as police officers, Unsane and mad fellows are being employed everyday in that force.
Just like the one in my area that force keke to part with 100naira for no reason. Atrocities are committed every day by these black uniform people.
And it seems they would not stop..because of their makeup.
It is only the Lord that will console that mother.
May their Souls be with the Lord. Amen
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Atmmachine(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
nosike3:
keep quiet bro!!! Like the hunting down of blacks isn't seen in the news on a daily basis! Nigeria police sucks but don't give me that 'America perfect ish'.

Why do you think the African Americans are always shot by the police ??
Because, they're thugs, they don't wanna go to school and be educated.
They do all the evil things you can think of.
I swear, you don't wanna meet and associate with them African Americans, They live in the hood also known as Ghetto, their fathers are all locked up, they grow up fatheess, when they come of age, they drop out of school and start selling the same drugs that sent their fathers to prison.
Ask any American how African Americans are, they don't work.
When the police stops you and you start acting like a thug, they have the right to shoot the hell out of you.
I swear, you don't wanna have African American friends.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Atmmachine(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
more pix for u dummy?!!!

What do i need the picture of you sitting in a small cubicle and with an old ass laptop.
Goat face, You're ugly as hell.

I will give you the last opportunity to stop posting your ugly pictures here.
The next time you post your ugly ass gorilla looking shoot face here on Nairaland, i will sue you for tormenting me with an evil pictures
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by Atmmachine(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
shame on you!!! Did u care to check my profile on nairaland?? I'm a happily married woman!! Married to a Lawyer. Here's a pix of my husband and I. Think before u talk

Ok
This is your husband ?? And he is a lawyer ??
If i have a case, do you expect me to hire this half-baked lawyer who can't even read or write.
I know why that low life turtle is married to you, He's only there for your money.
I think any man would wanna come home to that your ugly goat face.
I bet he has a girlfriend.
How does he fucckk you ?? He covers your face with the pillow so he don't see your imbeccile face.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by balad009(f): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

you are really stupid to have written dis. A pained mother is just narrating d promises her sons made and u tink dts y she's mourning.
Re: I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop by BeClever: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2016
It's very unfortunate the way people reason on issues as sensitive as this.....is like we NIGERIANS has lost hope on the Judiciary...instaetd of calling for justice for the irreversible damage caused by the slowpoke on uniform for the bereaved, some people here are asking for compensation for what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.