Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? (3040 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / The Way You Respond To Issues, Shows The Kind Of Character You Have. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2015
We just have 3days to end 2015. What are those characters you want to drop in 2015?

I really want to drop "Lateness" in 2015. I have decided to be punctual in 2016.
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015
My colleagues angry sad they are so annoying angry i want/wish to work my transfer
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
My colleagues angry sad they are so annoying angry i want/wish to work my transfer

Lol. Is that a character?

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2015
I'm working on my defeatists mindset so for 2016 my moto will be "YES I CAN" grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Mbkite:

Lol. Is that a character?
my dear you wont understand......... Be it character or not, that's what I want to drop
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by chibwike(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Disturbance
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by brunofarad(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2015
I draft blueprint for my business in january....before march I found out that am digressing a bit from the plan.
I just want to drop that and stick with the plan grin
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
my dear you wont understand......... Be it character or not, that's what I want to drop

LOL, they may turn out to be d best colleagues in 2016!
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:
I'm working on my defeatists mindset so for 2016 my moto will be "YES I CAN" grin
That's d spirit! Impossibility is a possibility that has not been tried. "Impossible is a Mirage- it doesn't exist"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2015
brunofarad:
I draft blueprint for my business in january....before march I found out that am digressing a bit from the plan.
I just want to drop that and stick with the plan grin
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Mbkite:

LOL, they may turn out to be d best colleagues in 2016!
NEVER!!!!! A snake can never become a chicken no matter what angry
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
NEVER!!!!! A snake can never become a chicken no matter what angry
"Impossibility is a Mirage"
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Mbkite:

"Impossibility is a Mirage"
i know what I'm talking about
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Deejavuu(f): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Procrastination cry cry

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Aminat508(f): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Eating too much cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
i know what I'm talking about
I wish u d best
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Eating too much cry cry cry
Lol. U dnt look as though u eat too much.
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Mbkite:

I wish u d best
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by uboma(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:

You should resolve to tolerate them, learn to develop a thick skin. Acting like their behaivour does not disturb you a bit will go a long way in making them leave you alone or even change for the better towards you.

Trying to work a transfer simply because of the bad attitude of your current colleagues may not work. What happens after a successful transfer and your new colleagues have the same attitude towards you? Will you always seek for transfers?

Learn to work alongside them without allowing their attitude affect your performance on the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by DebbyChris(f): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Shyness

1 Like

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2015
DebbyChris:
Shyness
it's easy. Just decide not to be shy and always remind urself "I can't be shy"
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Lalasticlala tell us what u want to drop in 2015
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by DebbyChris(f): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Mbkite:

it's easy. Just decide not to be shy and always remind urself "I can't be shy"
Ok, prosperous new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by valdetino(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Womanizing........[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2015
DebbyChris:
Ok, prosperous new year in advance.
wish u d same dear
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Mbkite(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2015
valdetino:
Womanizing........[color=#770077][/color]
lol
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
uboma:

You should resolve to tolerate them, learn to develop a thick skin. Acting like their behaivour does not disturb you a bit will go a long way in making them leave you alone or even change for the better towards you.

Trying to work a transfer simply because of the bad attitude of your current colleagues may not work. What happens after a successful transfer and your new colleagues have the same attitude towards you? Will you always seek for transfers?

Learn to work alongside them without allowing their attitude affect your performance on the job.
thank you so much, this is thesame thing my fiance has been telling me that is still keeping me....... Imagine these people's visions are very different from a normal human being, you will hear them speaking in turns and all these holy hoky
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
uboma:

thank you so much, this is thesame thing my fiance has been telling me that is still keeping me....... Imagine these people's visions are very different from a normal human being, you will hear them speaking in turns and all these holy holy things but still, i prefer pagans as colleagues..
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by uboma(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
pet4ril:
thank you so much, this is thesame thing my fiance has been telling me that is still keeping me....... Imagine these people's visions are very different from a normal human being, you will hear them speaking in turns and all these holy holy things but still, i prefer pagans as colleagues..

Personally I have learnt not to let what others say or do affect me negatively. And I want you to adopt same attitude.

Keep doing your best at work and ignore their pranks.

All the best to you
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by pet4ril(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2015
uboma:

Personally I have learnt not to let what others say or do affect me negatively. And I want you to adopt same attitude.

Keep doing your best at work and ignore their pranks.

All the best to you
thanks .. Thumb up
Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
I don't need a new year to change anything. I change whatever needs to be changed as I go. For now everything is perfect. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Disturbing Character You Want To Drop In 2015? by Chumani(f): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2015
to drop being addicted to nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex During Pregnancy, Everything You Need To Know / How My Wife Ruined Me And Took Me From Riches To Rags / How Do You Manage Cranky Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.