Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329755 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2012
@HG:thanks dear, i will be very careful and listen to my body. I know that my mission is not weightloss now, its just to keep fit and make it easier to lose after the baby.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2012
logs for 20/9/12
am: 16 mins on the elliptical
pm:15 mins on the elliptical
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2012
yday
footie

today

20 min run
100 asynchronous double hand curls with 15kg
100 synchronous double hand curls with 15kg
200 bike crunches
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
Is akamu whole grain? I make it myself using 'gero'.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Brkfast:; a loaf of bread and 1 boiled egg

Lunch 2 serving spoon of agayin beans.

Dinner: notin 4 now

Exercise; nil cos I'm just recovering.

Kudos 2 d newbies, more power 2 ur elbow 2 d old sch.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
simababe:

Exercise; nil cos I'm just recovering.

Get well soon baby girl
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Logs for today

9:00am - 1 glass of zobo drink

11:00am - 3 fist sized amala + ewedu soup + 1 intestine and 1 beef

2:00pm - 1 glass zobo drink

5:30pm - 1 slice bread + 1 tsp spread

6:54pm - handful peanuts

Dinner - 2 slices yam + scrambled eggs.

exercise - nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=Hour_Glass]

keep doing them is the only solution to easing the soreness. What weights do you use?

as @ now i use jik bottle filled with sand,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2012
^^^ ok then you can still weigh the sand-filled-jik bottle to know its weight. Why I am asking is to be sure the weight you're using is not too heavy for you. As I earlier said continue with it and your life will not remain the same, lol. That is what Jillian does.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2012
@HG:i dont think pap is wholegrain again oh because of the processing it goes throug which removes d outermost part of the grain. If it was taken without been sieved, then i thing it would be counted as whole grain. There is one packaged gyero powder i buy, its called kunun tsamiya, that one the gyero ground into very smoooth powder along with the back,tsamiya has been added to it to give it a very nice sour taste so i enjoy that one alot. I only see it in shops/department stores in the north and abuja though.

Exercise logs for yesterday
35 minutes of leslie sansones walk at home dvd
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
mightlove: @HG:i dont think pap is wholegrain again oh because of the processing it goes throug which removes d outermost part of the grain. If it was taken without been sieved, then i thing it would be counted as whole grain. There is one packaged gyero powder i buy, its called kunun tsamiya, that one the gyero ground into very smoooth powder along with the back,tsamiya has been added to it to give it a very nice sour taste so i enjoy that one alot. I only see it in shops/department stores in the north and abuja though.

Exercise logs for yesterday
35 minutes of leslie sansones walk at home dvd

thanks dear ML but i feel some of the outer grain is still in my akamu o, anyways I will look for a better way to do it, maybe I will be taken without being sieved.

I just downloaded leslie's walks and am not sure if am disappointed or what. It's the 1 & 2 miles.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
lol HG, its too easy i guess. It has always been too easy for me, i only use iit when am ill and just recovering and for now, i think its just ok since i dont need anything jumpy jumpy. Which site did u download it from and how much did it cost? I dont mind downloading some videos oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
b: bread n egg n tea
l: shawarma without mayonaisse
s: salad n mayonaisse nt 2 muc
d: fried rice n chiken without skin

weighed today n im btwn 59 nd 60 kg yipeee! my goal is 57 n im so close! av come a long way from 70 kg phew undecided it hasnt bin easy.

hi ya'all.....
@ sima, get well quick
exercise was...emm walking in d market plus standin for maybe 2 hrs....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
congrats on your weightloss babe, wow, that is a great feat.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
@taitee and HG: tnks love
Brkfast;boiled irish potatoes n egg
Lunch; 2 small noodles
dinner; plantain n fried eggs

15mins jogging
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2012
taitee:
weighed today n im btwn 59 nd 60 kg yipeee! my goal is 57 n im so close! av come a long way from 70 kg phew undecided it hasnt bin easy.

Good job mate, you can do it. Wishing you luck as you progress to your goal weight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Logs for yesterday

7:54am - 70g bread + 1 mug beverage + 1 cube sugar

1:00pm - 1/2 cup asoky + 2 handfuls peanuts

4:30pm - 2.5 cups fried rice + 3 slices of plantain + 1 beef

9:10pm - 1 cup fried rice + 1 intestine

And after 16 days of no exercise embarassed, did 25 mins of P90X2 (I was feeling dizzy all through)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by laurend1985(f): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hour_Glass: Logs for yesterday

7:54am - 70g bread + 1 mug beverage + 1 cube sugar

1:00pm - 1/2 cup asoky + 2 handfuls peanuts

4:30pm - 2.5 cups fried rice + 3 slices of plantain + 1 beef

9:10pm - 1 cup fried rice + 1 intestine

And after 16 days of no exercise embarassed, did 25 mins of P90X2 (I was feeling dizzy all through)

You need more veggies in your diet.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
laurend1985:

You need more veggies in your diet.

Thank you so much Laurend for your observation. But note, that portion of fried rice above was loaded with almost 3 servings of vegetable (i.e.carrots, green beans and green pepper). I normally prepare my fried rice and I always pamper it with vegetables.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Thank you so much Laurend for your observation. But note, that portion of fried rice above was loaded with almost 3 servings of vegetable (i.e.carrots, green beans and green pepper). I normally prepare my fried rice and I always pamper it with vegetables.
angry
angry
Why 16 days without?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
agabaI23: angry
angry
Why 16 days without?

Are you asking me? Don't you know?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Is it good for someone to workout 2-4hrs a day everyday?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Logs for today

7:30am - 80g bread + 1.5 eggs + 1 mug beverage + 1 cube sugar

1:45pm - 1 slice yam

2:15pm - 8 pieces of peanuts

3:30pm - 2 cups rice + 4 slices of plantain + 1 beef

8:15pm - 1/2 cup asoky + 1 beef + 1 slice bread + 1 tsp spread
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2012
Good morning everyone,
I weigh 60kg and am 5.6ft tall, i want to loose 5kg and i really need something to motivate me, and i think this thread will go a long way to helping me. I will share my log at the end of the day.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Are you asking me? Don't you know?
You told me you were fasting.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Today
500 bike crunches ( 300 at a go)
6 minutes plank
40 elevated push ups
20 proper reverse crunches
20 mins run
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
taitee: b: bread n egg n tea
l: shawarma without mayonaisse
s: salad n mayonaisse nt 2 muc
d: fried rice n chiken without skin

hi ya'all.....
@ sima, get well quick
exercise was...emm walking in d market plus standin for maybe 2 hrs....
. I need this badly, I weigh 70kg and 156cm, started fruit fasting like thursday, I want to loose 15kg by November ending, I ate akara in d morning, took corn and watermelon, grape and orange in d afternoon, will take banana and apple @ dinner. Am I good to go,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by opella(f): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Today's log
30 mins jogging and 300 skips
b/fast- Tea only
12:00- 2 apples
2:40pm-rice and stew
6:30pm- moi-moi and stew, then pineapple.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
My log for today...
Breakfast: pap with milk and two slices of bread..
3:00pm: two raw egg with liquid milk mixed together.
4:00pm: 10 spoons of rice and stew.
No dinner for today...
And the most important drank upto 3litres of water..
No workout today... My muscles needs some rest from last weeks 2-4hrs of workout everyday...
Ps: am a newbie on this thread...
From all the comments it seems like the girls are really sexy.. You girls are trying..
All i have to say is that you girls should try to burn at leat 500 calories a day...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Logs for today

7:30am - 1 slice bread + a thumb sized scrambled egg + 1 mug beverage

12:30pm - a small bite of cake (thumb size too)

5:30pm - 1/2 wrap of moimoi + 1/4 glass of yoghurt

8:00pm - 1 handful of peanuts

8:20pm - 2 cups of fried rice + 5 slices of plantain + intestine/heart (small pieces)

Exercise - Nil (too sore for comfort today). I forgot to log 10 mins of jump rope yesterday.

Tomorrow is another day. Welcome to all newbies, feel at home please grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ikekings(m): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2012
Hour_Glass:
8:20pm - 2 cups of fried rice + 5 slices of plantain + intestine/heart (small pieces)

Tomorrow is another day. Welcome to all newbies, feel at home please grin
Jezz!!! 2 cups of fried rice? That's huge ooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.