Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328736 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ng2009(f): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hi Tirmand trendy
Nice job with the diet and exercises. :DIts a column i will like to contribute to also.Maybe we are not too disciplined to know that food intake is not only important for our sustenance cheesy but brings us closer to our grave if abused lipsrsealed.take care keep up the info. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hello house, does anyone know where i can get a weight scale from??

15/06/09
Exercise log, was a rainy morning, couldnt go out to jog

50 sit ups.

Food log, 9am Groundnuts and one small pack of coconut chips

4pm Rice and salad

8pm Yam and garden egg stew,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
uchey:

Hello house, does anyone know where i can get a weight scale from??

15/06/09
Exercise log, was a rainy morning, couldnt go out to jog

50 sit ups.

Food log, 9am Groundnuts and one small pack of coconut chips

4pm Rice and salad

8pm Yam and garden egg stew,

you can get a very good scale in national stadium for like 4k. the electronic ones. Alternatively, you can go to mega plaza, i saw one there last two weeks for 30,000. grin

~Sissy~:

nice idea for those participating!

@ post/poster

maybe you guys should include ur current weight maybe after 1 week or so, just to see the improvement if any.

hi everyone, in reply to sissy, how about taking your weights every Sunday. You weight your starting weight, and your weight for that day
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
Still in bed with back pain, saw the GP today and got stronger painkillers can't exercise till I'm all better

9am glass of chocolate whey protein shake, 2 egg omelette
1pm smoked salmon sandwich (whole wheat bread)
4pm potato crisps (totally spoilt it)
7pm small portion of Nkwobi

Water 2 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
yesterday's log

no exercise done embarassed

breakfast rice and stew
lunch biscuit, juice and bar of chocolate
dinner eba with vegetable

average amount of water consumed 1.5L

. . .one of my bad days and today was not any better embarassed sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
dominique:

yesterday's log

no exercise done embarassed

breakfast rice and stew
lunch biscuit, juice and bar of chocolate
dinner eba with vegetable

average amount of water consumed 1.5L

. . .one of my bad days and today was not any better embarassed sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
Morning - Dokwa and Coke

Afternoon - Eba and Ponmo Stew

Evening - Fufu and Okro

Midnight - Moi Moi and Garri undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bee22(f): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
Breakfast ~ Beans
Noon ~ 1 indomie
Dinner ~ Small portion of rice and 1 apple
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MrCrackles(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
bee22:

Breakfast ~ Beans
Noon ~ 1 indomie
Dinner ~ Small portion of rice and 1 apple

Beans in the morning? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Dont they sell cereal or oats/porridge where you live?
Farting galore!!!!
grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bee22(f): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2009
They don't oh!
Actually the breakfast wasn't really in the morning,it was around 11.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating beans for breakfast. I do it a lot and that was what i had for breakfast today too, around 8:30

7:00 am: 600 skips
8:30am: 1 cup of beans
2:00pm: Moi moi and plantain
4:00 pm: walking thirty minutes, crunches 200
6:00pm: 2 apples, one banana

Total water for the day 4L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2009
16-6-2009

jogging: 20min 46secs
pressups: 40
crunches: over 70.  i lost count
skipping: over a hundred. again, i lost count
breaktfast: 1.5 small slices of boiled yam + plantain + tomatoe sauce + turkey
evening: eba and egusi
snacks: cashew nuts
fruits: 2 apples, galia melon

liquid: 1/4L of orange juice, 1L of water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Gsawlah(f): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
Nice thread.

Me too im on that mission losing weight but i think i want to concentrate more on my arms. i would apreciate suggestions on the kind exercise i could do to at least reduce my arms.

Height - 5.3
weight - 60kg.

Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
Still no exercise but feeling better so may start tomorrow

9am fruit salad glass of raspberry protein shake
11am 4 custard creams (cheat)
1pm efo with prawns and dry fish
7pm 1 chicken thigh with mixed veg
Water 4 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2009
17-6-2009

pushups: 50
crunches/abs: 100
food: eba and egusi
snacks: cashew nuts, 2 slices of bread + peanut butter
Fruits: apple, melon
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
6am Went for a very slow walk
8am Chocolate protein shake and 2 boiled eggs
6pm moi moi (2)
water 4 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
sick.

no exercise, and hardly any food
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
18-6-2009

food: cereal, moi moi + custard
snack: pistachio nuts, some hob nobs
fruits: apple
liquid: apple juice, 1/2L of water
pushups: 60 (3 sets of 20 reps)
crunches: 120
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
i've been AWOL from this thread cos i've not been eating right and most def not exercising embarassed
tomorrow will be a better day cheesy

@trimandrtrendy
[size=40pt]GET WELL SOON[/size]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
My back was acting up this morning so no exercise

9am raspberry protein shake, strawberry's and greek yoghurt
1pm chicken thigh (2) and small salad (iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber)
7pm smoked salmon omelette (2 eggs)

water 3 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
6am Finally able to run/walk today 6km
9am smoked salmon and tomato sandwich with multigrain bread
1pm 1 cup (cooked) beans & 1 cup (cooked) jollof rice & 1 chicken thigh
7pm glass of chocolate whey protein shake

Water 3 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2009
yesterday
berakfast one wrap of moi moi
had bread and cereals in between
dinner fried rice and fish
exercise none (just long walks)
water consumed approx 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2009
Finally back to full fitness so exercised like crazy today
6am run/walk 8km then dumbbell strength training
9am tomato sandwich
1pm 1 cup (cooked) jollof rice 1 chicken thigh & mixed veg
7pm raspberry protein shake
Water 3 litres
Weight down 2kg to 82kg this week, total so far is 15kg
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2009

Excercise, worked out to a Taebo excercise Video.for 53 mins

Food log, Morning, Water, groundnut, oranges and more water

Afternoon, Rice and chicken lap, home made type with little oil

Night, 2 slice o bread, 1 egg and 2 glasse of water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hi all. I'm Ejadamen, i'm 5"7 and i weigh 95kg. My goal is to loose 20kg at the rate of 2kg a week if possible.

22/06/2009
11:55am - 12:25pm: 1000 skips
12:40pm - 1:15pm: 40 crunches embarassed and 100 sit ups
1:45pm: 3 slices of bread and tea
6:15pm: one small portion of abacha (african salad)
8:00pm: one small portion of beans and plantain(boiled)

Water consumed: 2.5L

Comments pls trimandtrendy. Oh, get well soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
hi guys, i am feeling much better. I dint have anything except breakfast today, so i wont write much. I lose 4kg during the illness, and i am going to try and gain it back b4 bf leaves me grin

Anyway, would start again tomorrow. Am glad everyone is still here.

Thanks for your get well soon wishes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2009
Exercise
Run/walk 7km, 20 sit ups, dumbbell strength training

Food
Morning 2 grilled sausages and Chocolate whey Protein Shake

Afternoon was home so grilled 1 very ripe plantain(my homemade booli) with fish stew

Evening Omelette (2 eggs) with 2 slices of ham

Water 2 litres
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
Excercise log , None, my 7month old baby kept me awake all night and i couldnt wake up early to excercise.

Plus had too leave for work early, Too tired from driving in the horrible traffic in the evening

Food log, Morning, Groundnuts lots of water

After noon, Munchies fried rice and Fish, (Ate like a queen)

Night, I ate like a beggar, 5 pieces of banana and grooundnuts, lots of water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by trimandtrendy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
uchey:

Excercise log , None, my 7month old baby kept me awake all night and i couldnt wake up early to excercise.

Plus had too leave for work early, Too tired from driving in the horrible traffic in the evening

Food log, Morning, Groundnuts lots of water

After noon, Munchies fried rice and Fish, (Ate like a queen)

Night, I ate like a beggar, 5 pieces of banana and grooundnuts, lots of water.

sweetie, be careful with the bananas o. Depends on the size, but an average banana is like 105 calories o. So thats like 525 calories that night!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
23-6-2009

30 minutes workout (not jogging)
10 minutes of boxing
30 squats
30 pushups
100 skips

breakfast: cereal
food: boiled plantain + yam +tomato sauce + turkey

fruit: 2 apples
1L of water
snacks: tangible chunk of hard dough bread
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
23/06/2009
10:20am-10:50am - 1000 skips
11am-11:40am - 50 crunches,110 sit ups
11:50am - small portion of beans,2 slices of bread and a cup of tea
4:40pm - 1/4 of a medium sized pineapple
7:15pm - 2 small pieces of yam and vegetable sauce
7:30pm - another 1/4 pineapple was still hungry! cheesy

Total water taken 3L

Trying to perfect sucking my tummy in.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by carpediem1(f): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2009
Exercise
None today took a 100% rest day

Food
Morning 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of multigrain bread
Snack about 10 strawberrys
Afternoon small portion of chicken salad no dressing
Evening raspberry whey protein shake
Water 3 litres

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.