Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328497 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Hi House, Long time ooo... First, thanking God for feb fast, tho I skipped some days due to flu and MP.. Then last week I went on 3days fruit fast, wed-fri. Ate nothing except few bananas and 150cl water arnd 6pm during the 3days. Now I'm back. Few long walks and skipping during the fast, tho it didn't amount to anything on d scale. Now, I'm so lazy to even do the skipping I enjoyed doing before, my weight is stagnant and I just started catering classes, all I see around me are cakes and pastries. God help me ooo

Mody: congrats on ur Visa. Calls for champagne popping
HG: happy birthday in arrears, better late than never
Agaby: how far, u no even ask after me.
ML nd Barbie: how are u guys doin?

Today's log so far

One medium wrap of moimoi, one small sized plantain( diced) + small veggie salad(cucumber, carrots n cabbage) wiv a mug of green tea.

Exercise: nil

I need to get my old diet nd exercise ooooo eh hen
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
yinx007: Hi House, Long time ooo... First, thanking God for feb fast, tho I skipped some days due to flu and MP.. Then last week I went on 3days fruit fast, wed-fri. Ate nothing except few bananas and 150cl water arnd 6pm during the 3days. Now I'm back. Few long walks and skipping during the fast, tho it didn't amount to anything on d scale. Now, I'm so lazy to even do the skipping I enjoyed doing before, my weight is stagnant and I just started catering classes, all I see around me are cakes and pastries. God help me ooo

Mody: congrats on ur Visa. Calls for champagne popping
HG: happy birthday in arrears, better late than never
Agaby: how far, u no even ask after me.
ML nd Barbie: how are u guys doin?

Today's log so far

One medium wrap of moimoi, one small sized plantain( diced) + small veggie salad(cucumber, carrots n cabbage) wiv a mug of green tea.

Exercise: nil

I need to get my old diet nd exercise ooooo eh hen

Yinx na wa o, welcome back. It's nice to have you back, just jump in no waiting.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yinx: welcome back dear (waves). This catering course sounds like it will test your will power, stay strong sister!

Exercise:

Nike Training club App- 30 mins (lots of squats and toning mixed with cardio)

Getting back into it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
@yinx baby
I didn't forget you. I was looking for you everywhere but I couldnt find you. Welcome back. I hope you prayed for me. Don't tell me you prayed for all your friends because I won't take that
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
modath:
@Omo Alata,
How are you? Long time no saw.Abeg no vex oo but credible research says jerky abdominal exercises do more harm than good and not paticularly efficient in the grand scheme of the things.Na oyinbo folks talk am.

grin

Absolutely no way can I do the exercise in that video grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Ayinkuse,
Thanks my sisita,I don't know about the catering thing oo, you sure you can resist temptation that close?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omo Alata:

Absolutely no way can I do the exercise in that video grin

I don't really know -ve part of that exercise but its part of the circuit in Tony Horton's Ab Ripper. I do as much reps as I can anyways.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2013
@Hg, Mody, Barbie..... Thank you. I'll keep ur piece of advice in mind...

Agaby... Well I'm fine, I won't lie to you, I didn't pray for u, but now that u've mentioned it, I'll pray for u today.

Continuation of y.day log

Lunch: 5pm

2 servingspoons of rice+beans and stew with tiny dried fish n ponmo

That was my last meal for the day.

As for today, I'll be eating more fruits n veggies. Would post in my Log later.

How efribori na
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2013
yinx007:
How efribori na

We are fine. It is lovely to know you are back on tracks.

@all,
I had 5 minutes jump rope this morning vigorous and 32 minutes walk away the pounds (intensified a little using 10 lbs weight).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2013
All these people using imperial measures here should desist from doing so.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
agabaI23: All these people using imperial measures here should desist from doing so.

I hope youre not referring to me, if so...

@all, 10lbs is close to 5kg
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Nice workout Hg.

Tuesday -

Jogging up hill - 20 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
babs2011: Nice workout Hg.

Tuesday -

Jogging up hill - 20 mins

Like an hour on plain ground, even on the treadmill it is awesome 10% incline
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
come and join me sing halleluyah, Jehovah jireh has done me well.............

Hello house, how una dey?
God blessed my family with a cute li'l girl on friday 8th of march. It was an elective C-section so i am taking things easy.. We are both doing very well.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
mightlove: come and join me sing halleluyah, Jehovah jireh has done me well.............

God blessed my family with a cute li'l girl on friday 8th of march. It was an elective C-section so i am taking things easy.. We are both doing very well.

^^ Wow BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you ML! Now that is just marvellous news, thanking God with you for a safe delivery of your lovely bundle of joy!! smiley def rest up and take it easy for now.

Hour_Glass:
Like an hour on plain ground, even on the treadmill it is awesome 10% incline

^ mehn, I really felt it in my quads after! shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
mightlove: come and join me sing halleluyah, Jehovah jireh has done me well.............

Alleluiah Amen. ML I am so happy for you. Congrats!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2013

Safe delivery is a miracle from God. I feel so happy for you, congrats. How is our little cutie doing, baby ML.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2013

Time don reach?? shocked .... We thank baba God @ the TOP, lemme go take some of the wine for fridge, I name "our" baby Fitcherie.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:11am On Mar 16, 2013
Hi all, I hope we are not all asleep. I hope we are keeping on, even when there is no physical progress on the scale pls try to measure yourself with something else. I am on another plateau and instead of getting discouraged I kept the scale and would weigh in only once a month now. I eat healthy and try to workout everyday too. This month March I am not going to the gym, so everything is done indoors. It had been fun too.
This week had been:
Level 1 30 Day Shred
2 Mile Walk Away The Pounds
8 Minutes Tae bo Workout (did twice)
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
35 minutes Strength Training using Sparkpeople.
Total Muscle Scuplting with Cathe Friedrich

My warm on all these days is 5 minutes jump rope.

I also make sure to do 2 sets 10-15 reps of squats at every morning bath and in the night shower 2 sets 10 reps of wall pushups.

It had been awesome and I am loving it, at least am saving my 6k for this month at the gym (I used it to by me a shirt).

Catch you next week for another week's analysis...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2013
I pity your bathroom wall
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2013
agabaI23: I pity your bathroom wall

Are you serious or just joking?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hour_Glass:
This week had been:
Level 1 30 Day Shred
2 Mile Walk Away The Pounds
8 Minutes Tae bo Workout (did twice)
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
35 minutes Strength Training using Sparkpeople.
Total Muscle Scuplting with Cathe Friedrich

My warm on all these days is 5 minutes jump rope.

I also make sure to do 2 sets 10-15 reps of squats at every morning bath and in the night shower 2 sets 10 reps of wall pushups.

Fantastic dedication. Well done. I'm now on Day 19 of Insanity and still loving it grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Omo Alata:

Fantastic dedication. Well done. I'm now on Day 19 of Insanity and still loving it grin

Thanks, wishing you a wonderful hitch free week ahead. To all, I wish you a healthy week.

Please where is that guy that wants to lose weight for wedding and then traveled to Germany??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nice one Omo Alata. Had a quick look at amazon for the DVD set and it costs £100 + shocked do you have it on DVD?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
babs2011: Nice one Omo Alata. Had a quick look at amazon for the DVD set and it costs £100 + shocked do you have it on DVD?

Yes I do. I bought it cheap on amazon for about £35 when I got it a couple of years ago. Beachbody however clamped down on the seller as they claimed it was not their product grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2013
How is everyone doing?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata(f): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Omo Alata:

Yes I do. I bought it cheap on amazon for about £35 when I got it a couple of years ago. Beachbody however clamped down on the seller as they claimed it was not their product grin

I got banned yesterday for my above quote

AntispamBot banned Omo Alata for https://www.nairaland.com/282744/daily-exercise-food-routine-those/187#14818239. Ban expires at Today at 10:59:20 PM.
Banned by AntispamBot in Health for https://www.nairaland.com/282744/daily-exercise-food-routine-those/187#14818239. Ban expires on 9:59pm On Mar 19

I was furious and emailed the site owner asking him what was incorrect in what I'd written. I wished last night the site had a bladdie unsubscribe button as I think power is going to their heads sometime. KMT lipsrsealed

Anyway, I'll be logging out for some time. Good luck in your fitness journey everyone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Omo Alata:

I got banned yesterday for my above quote

I was furious and emailed the site owner asking him what was incorrect in what I'd written. I wished last night the site had a bladdie unsubscribe button as I think power is going to their heads sometime. KMT lipsrsealed

Anyway, I'll be logging out for some time. Good luck in your fitness journey everyone.

So sorry to hear that dearie. I hope it's not because of the ban you are logging out.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sorry to hear this Omo Alata, and you were just answering my question... Makes no sense Hope to see you about soon x
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Everybody stay in the vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.