Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (329742 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
ola_oluwumi: my name is is wunmi, i weigh 70kg, 5ft8, my target weight is 62kg, pls help n also note that i'm a student, what exercises and diet plan is ideal for me? I'm bigger ard d hips and i also av big legs. Would appreciat d response. Thanks

Welcome Wumi, 70kg down to 62kg is so doable and realistic (that is just 8kg), how far is your lecture rooms/theater? Do you have walk ways on your campus? Is there gym facility in your school? Do you cook your own food or you buy?

Let us have answers to this first.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2013
Good morning my neighbours

Upper body still aching from the push ups of 2 days back

Today
2 minutes plank
20 push ups
20 minutes of fast walk and running( 3:17)
200 bike crunches
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
agabaI23: Good morning my neighbours

Upper body still aching from the push ups of 2 days back

Are you sure?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Are you sure?
You refused me a sensual massage. Why are you saying am I sure?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:41am On Jun 27, 2013
@General house,
Its been a while and I miss y'all,I have been SUPER busy and don't have time to get to this thread coupled with my phone acting cray as well.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2013
modath: @General house,
Its been a while and I miss y'all,I have been SUPER busy and don't have time to get to this thread coupled with my phone acting cray as well.
Welcome back Mody. Hope you are good though. Did you say your phone is acting crayfish?

Ehen Mody, have you listened to the comments of your Buhari recently? undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2013
Today

28 mins run(2 mins of warm up walking)
400 bike crunches
3 mins plank
43 push ups
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by olaoluwumi(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hour_Glass:

Welcome Wumi, 70kg down to 62kg is so doable and realistic (that is just 8kg), how far is your lecture rooms/theater? Do you have walk ways on your campus? Is there gym facility in your school? Do you cook your own food or you buy?

Let us have answers to this first.
yes, we have walk ways on campus and i cook my food. Pls include indoor exercises that i can do.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
ola_oluwumi: yes, we have walk ways on campus and i cook my food. Pls include indoor exercises that i can do.

Walk ways means you can wake in the morning and do the running as early before folks wake up.

Since you cook your food then, then you can cook healthy then. Know the amount of oil and salt etc and make healthy choices of your meals. Less oil, reduced soda, less refined carbs etc

Indoor exercises, I love skipping and I will always recommend it to anyone wanting to lose weight. skipping for 10 mins non stop is the same as running for 30 mins for a 150lbs body.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Greetings to You all. HourG sends her greetings too. She won't be coming here today. She had a hectic night.

Today
200 seated oblique twists with medicine ball
100 push ups

Have a nice day
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
agabaI23: Greetings to You all. HourG sends her greetings too. She won't be coming here today. She had a hectic night.

Today
200 seated oblique twists with medicine ball
100 push ups

Have a nice day

*mouth sealed*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nonnyp(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hour_Glass:

As many as will not hurt your tommy, lol. I think a thin slice is 53 cals, 100g is 266. Just try to do the maths. To undo a 100g bread, you will need to have been running for 30 minutes or more.

@ all fnks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Hour_Glass:

*mouth sealed*
You are a strong woman. You later came?
Welldone wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2013
agabaI23: You are a strong woman. You later came?
Welldone wink

hehehehehe, i jus weak.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by msbaileyz(f): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Hi, I'm msbaileyz. I currently weigh 75kg, my height is 5ft 6, and i want to lose 10kg before the end of august. Pls guys how do I go about it? I read reviews abt insanity and Julian Michael workout dvds. I think I want 2 start my weightloss journey with that,does anyone in d house has any of dis dvd Pls if u do holla.Thnx
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
@msbaileyz -
Nothing wrong with J Micheal's or Shaun T's workouts, but do bear in mind that they are not easy for a beginner. They require major commitment to get the best out of them - As they are mainly based on a combination of high intensity plyometric & calisthenics bodyweight bearing exercises, even experienced people find the exercises extremely difficult if done properly. Saying that, there is no reason you cannot use the videos to help you on your weight loss journey. Do not forget your diet and eating habits - that is 70% of the battle. Best of luck (though luck has nothing to do with it).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by msbaileyz(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
@romeo Thnx for ur response but I will say I'm nt a beginner atall,i exercise well and I'm quite strong. It jus happened dat I've added some weight cos I stopped exercise 4 a while now...and I'm ready 2 go back on track,i jus need sum1 dat has d dvd in lagos so I can copy on my flash drive cos its quite expensive....thnx any1
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by jobwiel07: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
If you have been wanting to lose weight why don't you try pu erh tea it has many health benefits that you can get aside from losing weight.

pu erh tea
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata1(f): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
I know a lot of people who did insanity and did not lose weight. they just gained better endurance. I did insanity and I quit one week before it was done. I did not lose any weight but my endurance increased drastically. I have since gone into heavy lifting. I like that kinda training better. I am even thinking of entering a bikini/physique competition but I am too impatient and scared of their grueling diet requirement
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ayox2003: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Omo_Alata: I know a lot of people who did insanity and did not lose weight. they just gained better endurance. I did insanity and I quit one week before it was done. I did not lose any weight but my endurance increased drastically. I have since gone into heavy lifting. I like that kinda training better. I am even thinking of entering a bikini/physique competition but I am too impatient and scared of their grueling diet requirement

wink Nice!

Well, for the rest of the year, I wanna get back my physique smiley Going back to my push-ups, sit-ups, thread-milling, jogging, calisthenics and muscle-toning. Na today I dey start - half of the year. By Decemeber, body go don gidigba again. When I have the time, I'll journal it here.

Frawzey
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata1(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2013
ayox2003:

wink Nice!

Well, for the rest of the year, I wanna get back my physique smiley Going back to my push-ups, sit-ups, thread-milling, jogging, calisthenics and muscle-toning. Na today I dey start - half of the year. By Decemeber, body go don gidigba again. When I have the time, I'll journal it here.

Frawzey

Six month is still very good. A lot can be done in those months.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hi everyone... I'm really sorry for my absence. I've been busy but working out tho. Guys I've noticed that despite d fact that my meals have been reduced and I work out, my weight remains stagnant. Is there anything I'm nt doing right

HG, Agaby, Mody, Barbie, ML,... I hail ooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ayox2003: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Six month is still very good. A lot can be done in those months.

Thanks M'lady!

Today:

- 62 push-ups (20 thrice +2 jara)

- Jogged for 13mins

- Treadmilling 2mins embarassed

- Hand curl 25 each on both hands

- 60 Bench presses (20 and 40 each)

It was very challenging cos been a while. My body dey shake afterwards. lol cheesy cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata1(f): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
ayox2003:

Thanks M'lady!

Today:

- 62 push-ups (20 thrice +2 jara)

- Jogged for 13mins

- Treadmilling 2mins embarassed

- Hand curl 25 each on both hands

- 60 Bench presses (20 and 40 each)

It was very challenging cos been a while. My body dey shake afterwards. lol cheesy cheesy

Frawzey

Wow that is a lot. I once did this program called "100 pushup in 7wks", it was an intense program. I did my workout early this morning. I have this 12 wks program i am following now, i have 8 more wks to go. I am very sore all over
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ayox2003: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Wow that is a lot. I once did this program called "100 pushup in 7wks", it was an intense program. I did my workout early this morning. I have this 12 wks program i am following now, i have 8 more wks to go. I am very sore all over

Same here.

Today:

- Jogged for 15mins

- 80 handcurls (Main cause of the sore, couldnt handle the steering wheels well today)

- 60 bench presses

- 45 pushups

- 20 abdominal twists (gotta trim the belle cheesy)

Frawzey
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2013
agabaI23:
Welcome back Mody. Hope you are good though. Did you say your phone is acting crayfish?

Ehen Mody, have you listened to the comments of your Buhari recently? undecided
Agabs,you and I know there is nothing as divisive as religious and political discourse,why don't we just totally not even think about it on this thread at all.
I have my own mindset,you as well are set in your ways.... On to the next,I resume Jillian and I'm taking 2 days off,I hurt efriwia!!

@HG dearie,
How u dey?

@R4R,
Been a long time,happpy to see you post.

@yinkuse,
I'm doing great,Yinka,are you sure? Weightloss is simple maths ,the formula of eat less move more is infallible,you are either not moving enough or the food you consume though not much is calorie DENSE,the last time,I remember you were talking about working with pastry,you do bake tests?? an alcoholic can't be a bartender. inbox me and we'll work out what needs to be done

@Ayo and Omo alata.
Nice to have you both,you

@Barbie,ML et al,
Where una dey?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OmoAlata1(f): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks for the welcome modath

AgabaI23, I see that you like body weight workout. You should reeally add chin-up/pull-up into your workout. It's like the best upper body exercise. It also works your abs like crazy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi all, I am trying to be fine o. Thieves burgled my house 2 days ago and left with my lappy and every other electronic device found in the house, it happened while we were at work (na area guys do am, am sure). So the stress of police report changing locks, fixing ceilings etc had taken me off some balance but right now am sure this week is gone. Pray for future safety for me. Thanks.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hour_Glass: Hi all, I am trying to be fine o. Thieves burgled my house 2 days ago and left with my lappy and every other electronic device found in the house, it happened while we were at work (na area guys do am, am sure). So the stress of police report changing locks, fixing ceilings etc had taken me off some balance but right now am sure this week is gone. Pray for future safety for me. Thanks.
Oh no! It shouldve been someone else Not u hun. Accept my sympathy swthrt.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:38am On Jul 06, 2013
agabaI23: Oh no! It shouldve been someone else Not u hun. Accept my sympathy swthrt.

thanks my dear, its just one of those things. May the Lord keep us all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ayox2003: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hour_Glass: Hi all, I am trying to be fine o. Thieves burgled my house 2 days ago and left with my lappy and every other electronic device found in the house, it happened while we were at work (na area guys do am, am sure). So the stress of police report changing locks, fixing ceilings etc had taken me off some balance but right now am sure this week is gone. Pray for future safety for me. Thanks.

Awww. Pele dear. Two weeks ago, thieves burgled my sisters office, took away her lcd tv. Just last week, after she replaced it with a new one, they broke the ceiling into her office and took it away. She didnt report to the police. I think you should report to the police cos once bitten is twice shy. It could be area boys or in-house informants but once they hear that the cops have checked your house, it would send a message that you are really serious about what happened and it might scare the hell outta 'em.

The loss of precious documents, pictures and materials on the lappy could be very painful. embarassed Pele.

Frawzey
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2013

Awwwww, pele dear. It is well with you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.