Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 (7416 Views)

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2015
winner01:
okay, have fun smiley
I always do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by OgundeleT(m): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2015
happy birthday johnydon22 a.k.a mr freecocoa. i having nothing much to say than wishing you loooooooonnnnnnnnnnng life. igba odun, odun kan ni o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2015
OgundeleT:
happy birthday johnydon22 a.k.a mr freecocoa. i having nothing much to say than wishing you loooooooonnnnnnnnnnng life. igba odun, odun kan ni o

I have interest in how you've come up with this mr freecocoa.. Mind to explain
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by OgundeleT(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

I have interest in how you've come up with this mr freecocoa.. Mind to explain
haaa. so u didn't attend the wedding ceremony? or they didn't invite you? BTW, menesheh was the presiding pastor that day on nairaland church when he join johnydon22 and freecocoa together and whatever menesheh has joined together on nairaland let no pr0ton separate them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2015
Pr0ton:

Oh well.. Welcome to the path that leads to Atheism.

Olodo, you must think everyone on NL is a misguided youth trying to discover himself. For the record it is totally impossible for me to be an atheist because I have been to places beyond this world/realm and seen for myself that there is a great beyond.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by tartar9(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Annunaki:

Olodo, you must think everyone on NL is a misguided youth trying to discover himself. For the record it is totally impossible for me to be an atheist because I have been to places beyond this world/realm and seen for myself that there is a great beyond.
Annusnaka wants to open his own church o cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by menesheh(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2015
OgundeleT:

haaa. so u didn't attend the wedding ceremony? or they didn't invite you? BTW, menesheh was the presiding pastor that day on nairaland church when he join johnydon22 and freecocoa together and whatever menesheh has joined together on nairaland let no pr0ton separate them..

cheesy cheesy

This is pseudo chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by OgundeleT(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
menesheh:

cheesy cheesy
This is pseudo chemistry.
hmmmm. sure?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by sukkot: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] Thank you so much friends and Family, am overwhelmed by your love and i thank you all for it.. Words cannot really do justice to how i feel now and how love you all have shown me.

You guys really made today a special one for me, it is great to know i am much loved here..

Am in the village and network is really not treating me fine but i am sure this so far is one of my most memorable birthday i have had, the calls and sms where almost overwhelming..

Both the religious and non-religious have shown me so much love and admiration that am feeling like Pope Francis or Christopher Hitchens ...

Was quite surprised at the number of people who said things i never knew i did or the amount of people i have influenced..

Reason must be pursued in every premise of life, we must all strive to encourage independent reason and critical thinking, not because we want to convince people but because we want people to embrace themselves and the independency of their own will and reason.

Much thanks, love and respect i have for you all..

Mrs Johnydon22 (freecocoa) i see you totally my love..

MzNelly i was touched never knew i had that much influence on you.. love you dearie

pr0ton you are a brother for life

FrancisTony you are a friend

cassyrooy i greet you brother

Mr Rilwyne001 Salam alekum

dalaman am your greatest fan bro

Annunaki .. lol thank you for the wishes bro.. And morality, ethics or humanism are not Christian virtues or that of any religion, they belong to no ism either are they dependent on any book, creed or claims of supernatural for basis.. those are [size=20]human[/size] virtues and as such must be exhibited by humans in a human society.. Thank you bro

SirWere you are good my brother

AllNaijaBlogger you are great

IamLucy thanks

maamin yes atheists also have days they were born wink and most importantly live the life you have as best as you can live it and stop the greedy chase for an unsure eternal one..

Krattoss love you too bro

Krystalzkris you are wonderful honey

davien you are my first friend here on nairaland. thank you.. Much respect my good friend

herald9 hahahahahaha lets hope am chanced enough to engage as i used to.

nana228 i appreciate you

Analice107 My very good friend, thank you for the wishes honey.. Well i have many Gods that will reveal themselves. Zeus, Amadioha, thor, Yahweh can get in line.. its never too long... I love you my dearest

Humblebloke and more to yours brother

olatunji21 thank you much sir

Joywendy am humbled, thank you..

Tartar9 thank you sir, and yes it is... wanna see my birth cert? grin

Menesheh close brother

Plaetton am always loyal sir..

CltAltDelicious you are the best brother

Bytmaster you are the best brother, love you much..

I thank you all so much, i am overwhelmed by your love, humbled by your respect and acknowledgement..

I know all the time i have spent here i have learnt immensely from you all and i will forever respect all ...

And many others both religious or non-religious.. Atheists, agnostics, deists, pantheists, christians, muslims, African trad and others.

Pegan9ja, Macof, Malvisguy212, TheDauraMallam, KingEbukasBlog, SonOfLucifer, PastorAIO, sukkot, BETATRON, ValentineMary and everybody here on this board please forgive me if i didn't mention you.

Thank you all for making it a wonderful day and do have a fun filled New year!!!..
[/b]
Happy birthday to you my chief. stay blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pdizzle(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Happy birthday brother. You're one intelligent fella. Long life and continuous prosperity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

Ah see
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Now this is serious...

You need to read about hallucination and consequently religious delusion.. that's if those in bold actually happened.

And as it stands, anyone who believes in angels, demons, gods, heaven, hell, aliens and everything that has no place in the natural world or that is not scientific is naively misquided, cowardly delusioned and mentally distabilized.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Pr0ton:

Now this is serious...

You need to read about hallucination and consequently religious delusion.. that's if those in bold actually happened.

And as it stands, anyone who believes in angels, demons, gods, heaven, hell, aliens and everything that has no place in the natural world or that is not scientific is naively misquided, cowardly delusioned and mentally distabilized.

Arrogant expression of crass ignorance.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Arrogant expression of crass ignorance.

Prove me wrong.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Pr0ton:

Prove me wrong.

It's way beyond the level your brain has evolved into, it will be like explaining quantum physics to an ant. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Annunaki:

It's way beyond the level your brain has evolved into, it will be like explaining quantum physics to an ant. tongue

On a more serious note I don't like getting into arguments with those who have decided to be deliberately foolish(atheists).
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Only a drunk idîot would think about explaining quantum physics to an ant undecided

I'm obviously better than that grin Why not give a try... if you can.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Annunaki:

On a more serious note I don't like getting into arguments with those who have decided to be deliberately foolish(atheists).

What is a person who calls other people foolish for a reason he can't offer?

A self-proven fool.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Feraz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Guess I am late to the party. Happy birthday Johnydon22!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Heavenly102: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
@menesheh can you prove how this man can prophesy football games?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbpc_gSHE4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiri Nla Loju Ona Sufi / Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.