Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 (7399 Views)

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Maamin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

Of course they do. It's not religious, is it? Enjoy mannn

And how many babes do you want??

Nahhh blowing some candles and making a wish is reserved for Johny today. He should be the one to tell you how many babes he want. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by davien(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday Johnny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by cassyrooy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

We no fit forget ham oo

Oya.. Wetin you want for entertainment??
Bhunmi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exiled myself from Nigeria..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by cassyrooy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
IamLucy:
send him drinks on my behalfcheesy
Lu? cheesy cheesy cheesy What?

No P.

Are you on facebook?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Bhunmi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exiled myself from Nigeria..... grin grin grin grin

Smiles....

Get her if you can.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pr0ton:

There is just something about that Spirit.. It inspires than normal.. You need get rid of it ASAP
You mean Bunmi's spirit? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by herald9: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
hmmmm John Locke...

So you're not only terrorizing Christians but also struggling birth months with their savior? cheesy

Jesus just dey look you with him side eye grin

Happy Birthday bro :

May you live long to achieve your dreams.
May your post grow shorter. tongue
And may you have more success this year in the religion section so that people like Malvisguy212 and Kingebukasblog will become free thinkers. Amen.

Happy Birthday, JohnnyDon22. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by nana228(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday Johnny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy bday boss. God bless ur new age...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

You mean Bunmi's spirit? undecided

angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by analice107: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy Birthday my dear friend Johnnydon22.
My Sincere prayer for you is that Yahweh reveals Himself to you this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by IamLucy(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
Lu? cheesy cheesy cheesy What?

No P.

Are you on facebook?
no tonguetongue
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Humblebloke(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday johnny.... More grease to your brain.....

Have fun!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by joywendy(f): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday Johnydon22!!!!

You have a wonderful personality and an inspiration to me and many others here. I have learnt a lot from your posts. Wishing you the best things in life!

Do have a lovely day today and loads of fun

Best regards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by tartar9(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy Birthday to the tormentor of xtians Don22 smiley
hope this is your real birth date sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
tartar9:
Happy Birthday to the tormentor of xtians Don22 smiley

hope this is your real birth date sha

Have you taken your camel piss today? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by tartar9(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Annunaki:

Have you taken your camel piss today? tongue
Abeg do something with sense for once in your life cry cry

don't derail this beautiful thread sad

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday boss may the FSM bless ur new age wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
[b] Thank you so much friends and Family, am overwhelmed by your love and i thank you all for it.. Words cannot really do justice to how i feel now and how love you all have shown me.

You guys really made today a special one for me, it is great to know i am much loved here..

Am in the village and network is really not treating me fine but i am sure this so far is one of my most memorable birthday i have had, the calls and sms where almost overwhelming..

Both the religious and non-religious have shown me so much love and admiration that am feeling like Pope Francis or Christopher Hitchens ...

Was quite surprised at the number of people who said things i never knew i did or the amount of people i have influenced..

Reason must be pursued in every premise of life, we must all strive to encourage independent reason and critical thinking, not because we want to convince people but because we want people to embrace themselves and the independency of their own will and reason.

Much thanks, love and respect i have for you all..

Mrs Johnydon22 (freecocoa) i see you totally my love..

MzNelly i was touched never knew i had that much influence on you.. love you dearie

pr0ton you are a brother for life

FrancisTony you are a friend

cassyrooy i greet you brother

Mr Rilwyne001 Salam alekum

dalaman am your greatest fan bro

Annunaki .. lol thank you for the wishes bro.. And morality, ethics or humanism are not Christian virtues or that of any religion, they belong to no ism either are they dependent on any book, creed or claims of supernatural for basis.. those are [size=20]human[/size] virtues and as such must be exhibited by humans in a human society.. Thank you bro

SirWere you are good my brother

AllNaijaBlogger you are great

IamLucy thanks

maamin yes atheists also have days they were born wink and most importantly live the life you have as best as you can live it and stop the greedy chase for an unsure eternal one..

Krattoss love you too bro

Krystalzkris you are wonderful honey

davien you are my first friend here on nairaland. thank you.. Much respect my good friend

herald9 hahahahahaha lets hope am chanced enough to engage as i used to.

nana228 i appreciate you

Analice107 My very good friend, thank you for the wishes honey.. Well i have many Gods that will reveal themselves. Zeus, Amadioha, thor, Yahweh can get in line.. its never too long... I love you my dearest

Humblebloke and more to yours brother

olatunji21 thank you much sir

Joywendy am humbled, thank you..

Tartar9 thank you sir, and yes it is... wanna see my birth cert? grin

Menesheh close brother

Plaetton am always loyal sir..

CltAltDelicious you are the best brother

Bytmaster you are the best brother, love you much..

I thank you all so much, i am overwhelmed by your love, humbled by your respect and acknowledgement..

I know all the time i have spent here i have learnt immensely from you all and i will forever respect all ...

And many others both religious or non-religious.. Atheists, agnostics, deists, pantheists, christians, muslims, African trad and others.

Pegan9ja, Macof, Malvisguy212, TheDauraMallam, KingEbukasBlog, SonOfLucifer, PastorAIO, sukkot, BETATRON, ValentineMary and everybody here on this board please forgive me if i didn't mention you.

Thank you all for making it a wonderful day and do have a fun filled New year!!!..
[/b]

15 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
johnydon22:

pr0ton you are a brother for life

We are always for life bro. And may we all be to celebrate more days like this. Have fun bud
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ johnydon22 your response to me is noted and I will be taking you up on the teachings of christ very soon. These teachings form the basis of true christianity and not popular church doctrines we have today.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Annunaki:
@ johnydon22 your response to me is noted and I will be taking you up on the teachings of christ very soon. These teachings form the basis of true christianity and not popular church doctrines we have today.

Oh well.. Welcome to the path that leads to Atheism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Annunaki:
That's ok bro, i will engage as long as i have enough time to..

I really wish you know how much i have learnt about Christian theology remember i was one once..

But seriously i have nothing against the Philosophies of Jesus (if the ones written in the gospels are actually his) Buddha, confucius, Ghandi or even Martin lurther King Jnr, socrates and many others i greatly respect their philosophies and none of these have anything in connection to be me being atheistic..

Well i look forward to it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by frank317: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birth day bro... Hope u are having enuf fun at home.cheers to ur chick. Ur beautiful chick.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by KingEbukaNaija: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Johnydon22 . May God reveal himself so that you may be reassured and believe wink

You are now 26 right ? cool

Ekwela ka okpukpu anu okuko ba ebe ezo . Na eme enjoy na aga

Merry Ekeresimesi grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingEbukaNaija:
Happy Birthday Johnydon22 . May God reveal himself so that you may be reassured and believe wink

You are now 26 right ? cool

Ekwela ka okpukpu anu okuko ba ebe ezo . Na eme enjoy na aga

Merry Ekeresimesi grin

Hahahaha bolded always the funny part but i wouldn't blame none though...

Lmao.. i never reach that one ooo shocked

Wish you same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
frank317:
Happy birth day bro... Hope u are having enuf fun at home.cheers to ur chick. Ur beautiful chick.
Lol.. thanks frank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by KingEbukaNaija: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahaha bolded always the funny part but i wouldn't blame none though...

Lmao.. i never reach that one ooo shocked

Wish you same

grin grin

cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by winner01(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
happy birthday johnydon22.
have fun, breathe, reflect.
And i hope you find the reason to life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
MzNelly:
[size=17pt]Johnydon22, I can't believe the day is today...

You're so unique and special in every way and I'm not sure you even know this
We've come a long way, all thanks to Religion Section on Nairaland.

First, I started out hating you... "Who is this moronic atheist who claims there is no God?"
Then we actually became friends... "Wow, moronic atheist is actually nice"
You also wouldn't tire of telling me you were a humanitarian...

Then I had this humongous crush on you.... Because in addition to being nice, you're also the most intelligent guy that I know of here on Religion Section. (In my opinion)
You're knowledgeable, humble, not a misogynist... In short, you're perfect (when you're not busy arguing with invectives)

I really adore and envy you.. (I wish we could swap brains)

And on this beautiful day when you turn (insert age here), I just wish you happiness, long life and a beautiful, yummy lovely day.
Have fun, dearest.
[/size]
Wow what can i say, this is really incredible MzNelly..

It was quite funny as you detailed our journey through out, well hope we remain good friends..

Thank you MzNelly . . . . Love you hun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2015
winner01:
happy birthday johnydon22.
have fun, breathe, reflect.
And i hope you find the reason to life.
Thank you bro and i know more than a billion reason to life, you do not need to hope smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by winner01(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Thank you bro and i know more than a billion reason to life, you do not need to hope smiley
okay, have fun smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word? / Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Where Can I Find Winners Chapel In Ago/okota Isolo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.