Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 (7390 Views)

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 / A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Since your most active section is Religion, I have come to post this here. So I had been keeping this date until Saturday. I had forgotten after then (you can easily guess why grin ) So so fortunately after a long time I visited NL I thought about peeping and check out my mentions, "atheist" "Pr0ton" "friend" and ultimately "6 days to your birthday" from FrancisTony's posts in his diaries made me shocked shocked Today is his birthday!! How could I have fogotten embarassed So it was a good thing I came online today.

We'll do it the way we did it in FrancisTony and Cassyrooy's time, but a little different. Since we (Johny and I) have no "family thread" I'm gonna open a thread specially for him and tag as many NLers as reachable. And that's the rule. Whoever wishes Johny here should at least tag three other friends. It's a party!! Invite them all. I'll be the host here. Feel free to mention whatever you wish to have for entertainment; food, snacks, drinks, babes, movies, music anything whatever. A request for a visit to space would be mostly welcome.......by him.

I'll start with my wish. May you live everyday of your life. Nothing shall be your limit. You'll explore all existing and post-existing planets in the universe, for your entire life, and whatsoever will stop girls from running after you will never come your way! grin

Happy Birthday Johnydon22 smiley smiley

Tag: His very own people

Hey Guys, its really been a busy time for me lately, Got many important stuffs going on for me. Really having less time for Nairaland and i think i will be stepping off my commenting game on nairaland. Hope people are not gonna miss me much, i know many will carry on where i left off.. But hey, don't get it twisted am not planning to leave you guys, i still will be here. The moniker Johnydon22 will always remain active and will always be right there when am needed but i will only minimize the rate i participate in the activities here. So am not leaving just going on a break for a while... Mention me anytime you need me and i will be right there to bring it on. So still counting down to my birthday.. 6 days to go and am getting excited.. I am still hoping for my gift from you all... Be Good people ..Merry Christmas to the people i respect most.. Fam and friends..dearpreye bytemeister Shollyps neocortex Humblebloke CltrAlt Delicious donnffd UncleSnr Antiparticle Adanna28 Krystalzkris freecocoa OgundeleT Delusiongirl20 fearlesschicken,TheDauraMallam, K9blunt joywendy Estiara herald9 , MarieSucrereallest , PAGAN9JA krattoss , hahn, Queed, dabosuker realtem sorextee jamesbawa Dekatron djdoxxx kolajamesjnr Liekiller SIRANDREWS, TheFilmmaker, plaetton , menesheh wiegraf ,finofaya, theAtheist101 Redlyn , Longstride , Rainess rinrin23 tangled donPhill Misogynist2014 pr0ton, folaski , sonickay lerumoss ,davien nana228

Guys no drinking too much this holiday season

FrancisTony Segunflames Cassyrooy Adedayo516 Olatunji21 Plaetton

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday, Johnydon22...
Wishing you a long life and prosperity.
Have a fun!
Your gifts would arrive in a jiffy. cheesy

MzNelly, Rilwayne001 and herald9.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
[size=17pt]Johnydon22, I can't believe the day is today...

You're so unique and special in every way and I'm not sure you even know this
We've come a long way, all thanks to Religion Section on Nairaland.

First, I started out hating you... "Who is this moronic atheist who claims there is no God?"
Then we actually became friends... "Wow, moronic atheist is actually nice"
You also wouldn't tire of telling me you were a humanitarian...

Then I had this humongous crush on you.... Because in addition to being nice, you're also the most intelligent guy that I know of here on Religion Section. (In my opinion)
You're knowledgeable, humble, not a misogynist... In short, you're perfect (when you're not busy arguing with invectives)

I really adore and envy you.. (I wish we could swap brains)

And on this beautiful day when you turn (insert age here), I just wish you happiness, long life and a beautiful, yummy lovely day.
Have fun, dearest.
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by cassyrooy(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Pr0ton:
Since your most active section is Religion, I have come to post this here. So I had been keeping this date until Saturday. I had forgotten after then (you can easily guess why grin ) So so fortunately after a long time I visited NL I thought about peeping and check out my mentions, "atheist" "Pr0ton" "friend" and ultimately "6 days to your birthday" from FrancisTony's posts in his diaries made me shocked shocked Today is his birthday!! How could I have fogotten embarassed So it was a good thing I came online today.

We'll do it the way we did it in FrancisTony and Cassyrooy's time, but a little different. Since we (Johny and I) have no "family thread" I'm gonna open a thread specially for him and tag as many NLers as reachable. And that's the rule. Whoever wishes Johny here should at least tag three other friends. It's a party!! Invite them all. I'll be the host here. Feel free to mention whatever you wish to have for entertainment; food, snacks, drinks, babes, movies, music anything whatever. A request for a visit to space would be mostly welcome.......by him.

I'll start with my wish. May you live everyday of your life. Nothing shall be your limit. You'll explore all existing and post-existing planets in the universe, for your entire life, and whatsoever will stop girls from running after you will never come your way! grin

Happy Birthday Johnydon22 smiley smiley

Tag: His very own people

FrancisTony Segunflames Cassyrooy Adedayo516 Olatunji21

J-boy, i no fit shout, but a [size=48pt]LOUD HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin no pass my power

pr0ton, baba i still remember how that day was for me.

iamlucy, babice, sexykaycee make una come see Johnydon22 parti o grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Rilwayne001: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday Mr. Jonny. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by dalaman: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday Johnydon22 . Wishing you many good years ahead. From a loyal fan. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Annunaki(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday johnydon22, an atheist with christian virtues cheesy May God bless and reveal himself to you this coming year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Heyyyy..... Johnydon22, the scourge of most christians on Nairaland and beyond. Happy Birthday

May the Toothfairy make you grow biggergrin

Cc er............. Everyone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
cassyrooy:

J-boy, i no fit shout, but a [size=48pt]LOUD HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin no pass my power

iamlucy, babice, sexykaycee make una come see Johnydon22 parti o grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided

We no fit forget ham oo

Oya.. Wetin you want for entertainment??
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Maamin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
MzNelly:

First, I started out hating you... "Who is this moronic atheist who claims there is no God?"

Then I had this humongous crush on you.... Because in addition to being nice, you're also the most intelligent guy that I know of here on Religion Section. (In my opinion)
You're knowledgeable, humble, not a misogynist... In short, you're perfect (when you're not busy arguing with invectives)

And on this beautiful day when you turn (insert age here), I just wish you happiness, long life and a beautiful, yummy lovely day.
Have fun, dearest.
[/size]

Hmmmm! embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
Happy birthday, Johnydon22...
Wishing you a long life and prosperity.
Have a fun!
Your gifts would arrive in a jiffy. cheesy

undecided

You? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by IamLucy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
cassyrooy:

send him drinks on my behalfcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Maamin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
Atheist celebrates birthdays too? shocked

Anyways! [size=16pt]Appy bufday Johny[/size]...time to also reflect on the life you are living. Jesus loves you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

undecided

You? undecided
Village boy!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by freecocoa(f): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Have fun, dearest.
[/size]
Breathe girl, breathe.cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maamin:

Anyways! [size=16pt]Appy bufday Johny[/size]...time to also reflect on the life you are living. Jesus loves you. smiley
Birthday ain't for christians.
The fact we were born gives anyone right to celebrate it.
Anyway, the only man to celebrate birthday in the bible is Herod and he isn't a christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Village boy!

Better go and start thinking of how you will survive on campus for your next semester. Price of garri has gone up and you are here promising someone birthday cake.

Happy new year
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maamin:

Of course they do. It's not religious, is it? Enjoy mannn

And how many babes do you want??
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Anyway, the only man to celebrate birthday in the bible is Herod and he isn't a christian.

Did you recently become a Jehovah's Witness? They are the only christians who have things against bdays
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Better go and start thinking of how you will survive on campus for your next semester. Price of garri has gone up and you are here promising someone birthday cake.

Happy new year
Money isn't my problem.

Happy new year? You mean Happy christmas in arrear? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by freecocoa(f): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Happy birthday Mr freecocoa

May this day bring with it all your heart desires

You are special in an amazing way

and I love you pumpkin.

Nwa Kuo today na enwero. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Did you recently become a Jehovah's Witness? They are the only christians who have things against bdays
I have nothing against birthday.
I was just educating the nescient son of man.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Money isn't my problem.

Happy new year? You mean Happy christmas in arrear? undecided

Happy new year in advance !!!!

Stop being regressive , okay?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

I have nothing against birthday.
I was just educating the nescient son of man.

undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Happy new year in advance !!!!

Stop being regressive , okay?
Olodo rabata, there was no advance in your post.

*Yawns* I am hungry.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is my first time of derailing a thread that is serving a purpose.

Pr0ton, no vex! kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Olodo rabata, there was no advance in your post.

*Yawns* I am hungry.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
JOHNNYDON22..

WHAT CAN I EVEN SAY?...

THAT U INFLUENCED ME INTO A FREETHINKER?

THAT U MADE ME HAVE SOME DIFFERENT VIEWS OF LIFE?

GOING FROM FICTIONS TO REALITY?.

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

THE FIRST DAY I STUMBLED ON UR POST... I CLICKED FOLLOW.. U WERE ACTUALLY THE FIRST PERSON I FOLLOWED ON NAIRALAND AFTER MONTHS OF REGISTRATION..

I WISH U ARE NEAR..

WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR OWN XMAS(ERIGWARA)PARTY TODAY.. I COULD HAVE FLEXED THE LIVING DAY LIGHT OUT OF UR HEAD...

BUT HEY I STILL GOT U... ONE DAY.. I WILL SEARCH FOR U AND I WILL APPRECIATE U.. AND WE GONNA POST PICS OF OURSELVES HERE ON NAIRALAND...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MANEST MAN....

.....MAY UR DAYS BE LONG......

I LOVE U (NO HOMO)..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Krystalzkris(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
*parks car and looks around* am not too late sha.... Happpppppppy Birthday Brother Johnnydon22..... Enough enjoyment for u today.. No forget to keep my share of the drinks nd food oo..
You are my role model on nairaland,sometimes i wonder if i can ever know half of the things you know...
Enjoy ur day jare..grincheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Pr0ton: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
This is my first time of derailing a thread that is serving a purpose.

Pr0ton, no vex! kiss grin

There is just something about that Spirit.. It inspires than normal.. You need get rid of it ASAP
Re: Happy Birthday To A Friend And A Brother - Johnydon22 by Maamin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ofcourse birthday is not religious celebration...but it is also a warner against death and what happens in the hereafter, tho most of you still dont believe in life after death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed / Prophet Bayode Oluboā€ˇ Of House Favour Church Donates Items And Cash To Widows / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.