Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends (26481 Views)

Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Palmwinetapper: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
charix:

...or you'd what? My friend crawl back into that hole you came from. No job and no ambition in life has you trolling nairaland this early morning. Your mates're busy running their jobs, owning businesses or taking care of their families.
which mates? Sarah?
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
which mates? Sarah?
Sarah's even worse of a non-entity than you are.
What's the difference in age between you and Mark Zuckerberg? What's the difference in age between you and that Iroko TV boss? What's the difference in age between you and Davido? Wait o, Davido is even younger than both you and your boy toy. Kai, Munachi I dey shame for you!

1 Like

Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Palmwinetapper: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
charix:

Sarah's even worse of a non-entity than you are.
What's the difference in age between you and Mark Zuckerberg? What's the difference in age between you and that Iroko TV boss? What's the difference in age between you and Davido? Wait o, Davido is even younger than both you and your boy toy. Kai, Munachi I dey shame for you!
davido is lying about his age. So shut it
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol..guy..abeg send me that pete edochie pics...I don pm u
download it from Nairaland nw.. i dwnloaded it here as well.. jst click on d pics.and save it.
Re: Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends by meobizy(f): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2018
That location is everything. I wonder which place it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.