Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani (19338 Views)

Kaduna APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by emeka2847: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Rule 1 I think
praxisnetworks:
Ok
Never outshine the master...... Rule?
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2015
he is one the most active lawmaker today he has passed many bills before the senate,he should focus more on the senate and let el rufi govern Kaduna state in peace,when you checkout the guy's age he still got a bigger future ahead in Nigerian political scene

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2015
mrtruth:
El rufai that was one of the most dirty critics of the past govt now doesn't want to be criticized? Ha, APC is not a poilitical party. They are anti democratic. I agree with the opinion the APC will soon consume itself
i am happy that God has raised a man who can give El rufai stressful days and sleepless nights for the next years

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by wexyee: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2015
johnmartus:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT I THINK THESE DECISION WILL ALSO GO A LONG WAY IN STRENGHTEN OUR DEMOCRACY START FROM THE LOCAL LEVEL.
really is it going to stop his salary... how can you suspend a senator for a year..... is that democracy.... is we the people who will suffer
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by arabianights: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2015
Anasko:
am very disappointed with senator shehu sani. am realy regreting voting him.

Quote me any where; This man is gunning for el rufai sit come 2019
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by wexyee: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2015
anthony86:
Come 2019 the biggest opposition to APC as a party is not PDP but itself.
says a wailer
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by hopilo: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Anasko:
am very disappointed with senator shehu sani. am realy regretting voting him.
Activist say thing the way the thing appear without sugar coating. I think Shehu sani is such, fearless and straight forward. He attached PDP then with issues and is doing same to APC with party consideration. This is democracy, until we learn to tell our-self the honest truth without looking at the party, tribe, religion and family then Nigeria will head to greatness. Shehu Sani is my Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by seedorfabbey: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Well deserved to be sanction, he wants to bite the fingers that feed him. 4get him he doesn't have much suppoters. Even in tundun wada he can't contest and won councillorship election. No wonder the post is too big for him. They sud av gave him councillor or chairman ticket
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by Anasko(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2015
TedBaker:

haba dan uwa, el rufai bai damu da rights na talaka ba fa. Y shld he demolish a settlement wifout plans 2 resettle dis poor masses?
but party priority should be first.
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
So under APC constitution it is a crime to criticize a sitting governor? That mean APC is not a political party but a cult
shut up Man, tell me what El-Rufai has done wrong to be criticised?
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by praxisnetworks: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2015
emeka2847:
Rule 1 I think
God bless you..... You're a good student of power...
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by bossOD: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2015
that was how PDP started till they were goner , APC take note
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by johnmartus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
wexyee:
really is it going to stop his salary... how can you suspend a senator for a year..... is that democracy.... is we the people who will suffer
MY AMIGO THEY SUSPEND HIM FROM THE PARTY NOT FROM THE RED CHARBER SO THIS ONE DID NOT STOP HIM FROM DELIVER HIS PROMISE TO HIS SENATORIAL DISCRETE.AND BESIDES IF ONLY HE CAN SWALLOW HIS PRIDE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THE PARTY WILL FORGIVE HIM.
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by aare07(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Queeee:

Ah ah...no dey form chairman...It's Rule No. 1
I mean, Crush your enemy. #15
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jibril659:
shut up Man, tell me what El-Rufai has done wrong to be criticised?
tell me what did Sani do before he was suspended by the party.
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by FLYFIRE(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
So under APC constitution it is a crime to criticize a sitting governor? That mean APC is not a political party but a cult
Why do you think they have so many ZOMBIES
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by mikolo80: 4:52am On Dec 31, 2015
alcmene:
This underscores the tryanical nature of this goverment.
Why is pa Buhari violently clamping down on people holding divergent opinions?
I hate the mallam joor
which stoopid divergent views. you had divergent views yet joined the party. why you no go form your own party (sanI not you)
Re: Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani by reuben79: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Saraki,atiku and sani very desprate people and over ambitious......................were watin 4 u people in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves UNILAG TV License / Leah Sharibu 16th Birthday Video By Reno, Bovi,tee Mac,sen Murray & Ndume / Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.