Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu (1198 Views)

Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by TheophilusA: 2:24am On Dec 29, 2015
A former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, on Sunday visited former Interim Chairman of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Chief Bisi Akande. Ribadu, who contested the Adamawa 2015 governorship election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), held a private meeting with Akande at his residence in Ila-Orangun on Sunday evening and discussed with him for a few hours.

There are indications that the former anti-graft boss may have discussed dumping PDP for the ruling APC. Ribadu is said to have visited Akande with the National Secretary of the APC, Mai Bala Buni. Meanwhile Ribadu has said he was at Ila-Orangun to reconnect with Akande, who he describes as a father and statesman.

According to him, “Baba Akande is a very important person to all of us. He is a father in the true sense of the word. From the day I decided to venture into politics, I have benefited from his guidance and wisdom. I have not seen Baba in a long time, so I feel this is a good time to come and greet him at home. Of course, I have never been far away from Baba’s fountain of wisdom. Party differences cannot be a reason to abandon old ties.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-efcc-boss-nuhu-ribadu/
Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by peterveo(m): 2:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Lets watch as it unfolds...fingers crossedgrin
Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by edo3(m): 3:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Had it been this man was patience,,he would have been a governor with great respect..

7 Likes

Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by Ahmed0336(m): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2015
edo3:
Had it been this man was patience,,he would have been a governor with great respect..
honestly, him f*** up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by edo3(m): 3:34am On Dec 29, 2015
Ahmed0336:
walahi broda.
Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by modath(f): 4:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Ahmed0336:

edo3:
walahi broda.

You guys are like my bros in law who took a while to see the point that Nuhu Rinadu is more image than substance.

For the love of God, ObJ used him to fight his "perceived" political enemies & you think the guy is the truth? Hell no, he is more than smoke than fire!!!

His defection spoke louder than words..

1 Like

Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Ahmed0336:
And now decause of this Adamawa is in the hand of Atiku and his vultures shocked
Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by docadams: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2015
modath:

You guys are like my bros in law who took a while to see the point that Nuhu Rinadu is more image than substance.

For the love of God, ObJ used him to fight his "perceived" political enemies & you think the guy is the truth? Hell no, he is more than smoke than fire!!!

His defection spoke louder than words..

Hmmmmmmm

He needs ideological rehabilitation and political reintegration.
Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by alrahmanonline(m): 4:31am On Dec 29, 2015
The prodigal son is coming back, welcome back in advance
Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by ORACLE1975(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2015
As a NIGERIA u have choice, so do the voter's

Re: Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2015
We don't need him. Traitor like him.

(1) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Is Afraid Of Sambo dasuki – PDP / Rivers Chief Judge Justice Daisy Okocha Retires Friday / Bishop, CD, Others Give Army Deadline To Reopen Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.