Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (91960 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by felix39(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Please send me the past questions to okwaraohafelix@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 31, 2015
R
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
In my opinion all those that got 'not shortlisted' should not give up, ptdf has not sent messages yet and they are still updating people's exam location details online and if urs has not been updated urs definitely would say 'not shortlisted'. From a reliable source nobody was short listed on the basis of a well written statement of purpose; how do u think ptdf was able to go through everybody's statement of purpose? Let's wait till ptdf send out their message or u check at a later date.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2015
ethene:
In my opinion all those that got 'not shortlisted' should not give up, ptdf has not sent messages yet and they are still updating people's exam location details online and if urs has not been updated urs definitely would say 'not shortlisted'. From a reliable source nobody was short listed on the basis of a well written statement of purpose; how do u think ptdf was able to go through everybody's statement of purpose? Let's wait till ptdf send out their message or u check at a later date.
In as much as I'm not disputing ur fact, I can categorically tell u they go thru statement of purpose. Don't make it sound like it's one person that goes thru the essays their are statements that are eye catching in any essay. They don't have to read word for word.
Are u aware the process is contracted out?

1 Like

Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by CarterIV: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Contracted??
kokaneprodigy:

In as much as I'm not disputing ur fact, I can categorically tell u they go thru statement of purpose. Don't make it sound like it's one person that goes thru the essays their are statements that are eye catching in any essay. They don't have to read word for word.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by bubu91: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers

please can you forward to my email : akheregrace@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
ethene:

PTDF will send a message..YES! But it will be details on the exam such as location venue, instructions etc......If u dont hv a saved location, how will they send u a message to write the exam.......

The fact u have someone in ptdf does not mean such info is reliable.........I wouldn't know such criteria but I know there is a criteria.....JUST PRAY and stop being pushy on what is or what is not.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ciscon: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kindly send to lightbearer884@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by ciscon: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kindly send to "lightbearer884@gmail.com." Thanks.
walexy5050:

The exam is computer-based test with two sections...the general question which is based on current affairs, English language, mathematics and some basic science questions....followed by the section B which depends on the course u put in for...there are some past questions online that u can download to keep ursef acquainted with the style of the exams....try to know the latest events in the world from sports to politics to oil and gas area...Most questions are basic questions just technical so be prepared to think out of the box...don't waste ur time on a question if u don't have an idea about it because you have limited time...hope this helps....
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by E383: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ghen Ghen! Fight wan start on top PTDF. I hope the MODs in this section are as strict as J/V's. grin
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

going through the criteria for masters, I saw something like TOEFL, ielts, GRE, is it a necessary criteria for selection coz I don't have that, though I've filled my test location.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
engrlarex:

going through the criteria for masters, I saw something like TOEFL, ielts, GRE, is it a necessary criteria for selection coz I don't have that, though I've filled my test location.
I don't have any of those, though I strongly believe it's because of the schools, ptdf is asking for such.
I got provisional admission without em cos UK schools are not always keen on IELTS and the likes.
Na admission offer be the koko.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by nomapatricks(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
walexy5050:
This is a Ptdf past question...send ur e-mail if you need the rest... Its for free but nairaland does not permit more than 250kb for files...cheers
Thanks for or selflessness Walex . please kindly send it to patsnoma@yahoo.com thank you again.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Unibram(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
pls...help a brodaman....ekugbeunity@gmail.com...tnks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Unibram(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
nomapatricks:

Thanks for or selflessness Walex . please kindly send it to patsnoma@yahoo.com thank you again.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by dicapino: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
hello guys. I pretty confused. I already got an admit for PET eng. So I applied for pet.eng....for Ptdf.

Now looking through past questions I see that the technical areas are very pet. eng technical because I got a BS in MECH. Kai if I knew it was like Dis I would have filled in for something diff.

well anyway we go still try.

Pet guys I go fit understand your area quickly?
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Unibram(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
walexy5050:
.......pls forward to my email....ekugbeunity@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by engrlarex(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

I don't have any of those, though I strongly believe it's because of the schools, ptdf is asking for such.
I got provisional admission without em cos UK schools are not always keen on IELTS and the likes.

i'l join the conversation later
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by yunaisro: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by mustapha09(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Unibram:
.......pls forward to my email....ekugbeunity@gmail.com
. Pls I also need the past questions forward it to mustaphaabdullahi159@gmail.com thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by mustapha09(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
walexy5050:

I just sent you the questions...you can share it with anyone that needs it...cheers
pls send the question to me I seriously need it. Hereks my email mustaphaabdullahi159@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by jaybros: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Baba Walexy pls send to justpaul667@gmail.com also..thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by dives(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

Hello. Please can you send me the past questions idgbadamosi@gmail.com is my email. I would be very grateful if you can.

Regards.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Anextin(f): 2:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year, also send to ebereakujobi@yahoo.com.
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by dicapino: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Hello guys....any PET guy who could help me with a good textbook....on the pet eng. thanks
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by gcof(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
walexy5050:

I just sent you the questions...you can share it with anyone that needs it...cheers
please am interested in the past questions
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kenneyyice(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
past questions pls. kenneyyice@gmail.com
pls add me on whats App group 07039400723
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Youpele52: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by kaycee255: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
walexy5050:
pls do send to kenechukwuonu1@gmail.com thanks much
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Berbatee1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year. Pls can anyone be so nice to forward PTDF past questions to my mail
berbatee50@gmail.com
Re: 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam by Nasa28(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Berbatee1:
Happy New Year. Pls can anyone be so nice to forward PTDF past questions to my mail
berbatee50@gmail.com

done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.