Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,813 members, 7,831,646 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Need To Diversify Our Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Need To Diversify Our Economy (705 Views)

ABCON Asks Central Bank To Diversify Forex Disbursement / How To Diversify Our Streams Of Income / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Diversify Our Economy by emekauser(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2015
With the oil price selling below $40/b . Our only source of foreign income is getting smaller ,leading to rise in dollar. From my thorough assessment , I can say oil price will stay low throughout 2016 , most a oil producing nation are diversifying their economy . I read a news article where the king of Saudi Arabia order his economy minister to prepare for diversification of their economy away from oil. It is high time we fellow suit and look away from oil. it is not too late , the earlier we start diversifying the better for us in this country . We need to stop being a consuming nation and start being a producing nation, where the Nigerian made from product will be on our table ,shelves,supermarkets ,online store e.t.c.
To join this vision visit http://www.elanol.com/
Re: The Need To Diversify Our Economy by Horus(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1cxanc90EY

Why it’s important to diversify the Nigerian economy
Re: The Need To Diversify Our Economy by phrankchek(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
To get your website for your business at a very affordable rate and pay after service kindly call 09070870257 or WhatsApp 08138164137.

We also build e-commerce website and do your graphics. Shikini money!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Charging Me 270 Per Dollar On Internet Transaction / Please I Need Mature Minds To Answer My Questions / Tips For Saving For Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.