Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna (1800 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos) / Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by dsmartj(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2015
The people of maraban rido chikun local govt. Kaduna state all on the streets today seeking for light and transformers in the area.

Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by dsmartj(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
More details photos shortly.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by ojun50(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
End time Peaceful Protest pls match down to the end time government house
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Tolexander: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Any where we see 5 to 6 person naw na protest be that!
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
protest na protest! whether its peaceful or unpeaceful angry

PHCN are really fvcking up big tym. I can't imagine staying without light for 4days straight up! embarassed

Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by EasternPride: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Please army should do well and shoot them, I don't want miscreants disturbing our peace, if you don't do them IPOB peaceful protesters treatment, then God in heaven will commit all you trigger happy officers to early death.

Amen.

Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by jemype(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2015
EasternPride:
Please army should do well and shoot them, I don't want miscreants disturbing our peace, if you don't do them IPOB peaceful protesters treatment, then God in heaven will commit all you trigger happy officers to early death.

Amen.
there is bomb on ur head and u will b shot
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by jemype(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

PHCN are really fvcking up big tym. I can't imagine staying without light for 4days straight up! embarassed
what country do u live in? Pls send me an invite.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
jemype:
what country do u live in? Pls send me an invite.

Nigeria.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Austin4lif: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Southern kaduna people are also marginalized like the igbos, they problem is that they are still sleeping.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Austin4lif: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u be maraba babe?
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by EdCure: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
EasternPride:
Please army should do well and shoot them, I don't want miscreants disturbing our peace, if you don't do them IPOB peaceful protesters treatment, then God in heaven will commit all you trigger happy officers to early death. Amen.
They are protesting against poor (or lack of) electricity supply. No for secession.

The East cannot be proud of crackpots like you.

Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by EasternPride: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
EdCure:

They are protesting against poor (or lack of) electricity supply. No for secession.

Fool, why didn't you send the army to shoot them, imbeci.le.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by MXrep: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
EdCure:

IPOB protest is for FG to obey the courts.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by adanny01(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
Southern kaduna people are also marginalized like the igbos, they problem is that they are still sleeping.

While they want a state, Biafra wants a country. Last time i checked both have not gotten their desires. How is anyone sleeping?
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Austin4lif: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
adanny01:

While they want a state, Biafra wants a country. Last time i checked both have not gotten their desires. How is anyone sleeping?
how many times did u hear them mention about it in the media? How many pressure groups did they have to press home their needs.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by adanny01(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Austin4lif:
how many times did u hear them mention about it in the media? How many pressure groups did they have to press home their needs.

The struggle for state is not the same as of a nation. Besides, their state was among the ones proposed in the recommendations of the last confab. If the confab report was implemented, they would have had their state by now and the Igbo's still hopeful for Biafra.
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Austin4lif: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
adanny01:

The struggle for state is not the same as of a nation. Besides, their state was among the ones proposed in the recommendations of the last confab. If the confab report was implemented, they would have had their state by now and the Igbo's still hopeful for Biafra.
is Biafra discussed as an issue in the last confab? I dnt think u knows what u are saying? Do u know for how long I have lived in the north?
Re: Peaceful Protest Pictures From Kaduna by Tkester: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Mumu ntorrr! You ain't seen anything. Mumu ntorr!

Pic:Ambode’s Convoy Apprehends Airforce Cadets For Locking Boy In Car Trunk / Buhari Reported To Obama For 'disobeying Nigeria Constitution' / Breaking: Minister Of Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu Reportedly Sacked, NNPC Reacts