Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (296 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday December 29th 2015)
-EFFECTIVE TRACKING DEVICE

1.Thank you Father for your love and mercy over my life and family.

2.Thank you Father for the powerful weapon of prayer you have given to us.

3.Thank you Father for your faithfulness and answered prayers.

4.Father, let every sin I have committed from the day of my conception, till now, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

5.Father, empower me to pray without ceasing.

6.Father, let every prince of percia, standing against my blessings be paralysed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all my outstanding blessings for this year be released now, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me never to give up praying, until I receive answers to my requests.

9.Father, let all my blessings that are missing or sent to wrong addresses be located and be re-directed to me.

10.Father, let every power diverting my blessings away from me, be paralysed.

11.Father, restore unto me all my blessings that have been stolen by spiritual thieves and robbers.

12.Father, as from now, let whatever I decree in prayer be instantly established.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Who Is He To You? / Pastors With Heavily Armed Security, To Be Or Not To Be? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.