Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini (695 Views)

For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini by CodecJay(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
I find it hard to make adsense ads display to my blog visitors if they are visiting with mobile, precisely opera mini browser. Please can somebody help me out with how it is done?
Re: How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini by bedfordng(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
CodecJay:
I find it hard to make adsense ads display to my blog visitors if they are visiting with mobile, precisely opera mini browser. Please can somebody help me out with how it is done?
if you are using blogger, then you will need to work on your mobile template to enable you insert ads on it so it will appear on mobile view. Better still, you can look for responsive template or template with blogger custom mobile view to enable you insert ads
Re: How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini by emmyw(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
CodecJay:
There is no trick there, Go to your adsense dashboard, Click on my ads, then get the code, Change the code type from Asynchronous to Synchronous. Thats all. grin
Re: How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Get my Simple, Responsive and Beautiful Blogger Template and it will do the needful
I can even help you to insert it in your blogpost
Re: How Can I Make Adsense Ads Display If My Blog Visitor Visits With Operamini by Nicolars(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
change your mobile view to show webview

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create An Android App For Your Blog(very Affordable) / 4 Lessons We Learned From Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria / pls help Adsense Is Not Accepting My Payooneer Acc Detailz. Saying INVALID INPUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.