Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pls I Need An Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need An Online Job (1977 Views)

FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / Online Job Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hello friends, pls I need an online job so as to be able to raise money to take care of my health. I have heard about Freelance and Proof-reading but I don't know how to go about it. Does anyone know about any online job? Pls kindly tell me about it or give me its website or post a link to such. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by greatnaija01: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jesumed:
Hello friends, pls I need an online job so as to be able to raise money to take care of my health. I have heard about Freelance and Proof-reading but I don't know how to go about it. Does anyone know about any online job? Pls kindly tell me about it or give me its website or post a link to such. Thanks.

I CAN HELP YOU AND ITS FREE. mail me
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatnaija01:

Thanks so much! God bless! Your email address pls.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by skipo01: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatnaija01:

Pls I am also interested in online job. I have mailed you. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by greatnaija01: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
skipo01:

Pls I am also interested in online job. I have mailed you. Thanks

PLS DONT MAIL ME, ITS JUST FOR THE OPERATOR OF THE THREAD, AND IT EXPIRES BY MIDNIGHT IF THE GUY CANT MAIL ME. I CANT GIVE EVERYONE WHAT I BOUGHT SO EXPENSIVE.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
greatnaija01:

PLS DONT MAIL ME, ITS JUST FOR THE OPERATOR OF THE THREAD, AND IT EXPIRES BY MIDNIGHT IF THE GUY CANT MAIL ME. I CANT GIVE EVERYONE WHAT I BOUGHT SO EXPENSIVE.

Pls kindly send me your email address. I've trying to reach you through your profile, but no response yet.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by ferdyferd: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Jesumed:

Pls kindly send me your email address. I've trying to reach you through your profile, but no response yet.

Don't be gullible. There's always a catch
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by hmukoro: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2015
http://mykomms.go2cloud.org/SH1wvv..... Join the fastest growing online community.. Get paid for referring others... It's totally free to join. To get started click the link above.

Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by kibi(f): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
@Op and others interested check out www.zemandi.com and use the invitation code 22012 to register.
Its a freelance writing site and you can start writing immediately. Questions are welcome
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2015
kibi:
@Op and others interested check out www.zemandi.com and use the invitation code 21096 to register.
Its a freelance writing site and you can start writing immediately. Questions are welcome
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2015
kibi:
@Op and others interested check out www.zemandi.com and use the invitation code 21096 to register.

Thanks, Kibi! Great information there! The only problem I have is, I discovered on their website that it is stated that they pay writers through Paypal only, and that any writer who lives in a country where Paypal is not available cannot receive any payments.
Here in Nigeria, Paypal is not used and this is where I live. Pls what do I do?
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by kibi(f): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jesumed:

Thanks, Kibi! Great information there! The only problem I have is, I discovered on their website that it is stated that they pay writers through Paypal only, and that any writer who lives in a country where Paypal is not available cannot receive any payments.

I use prime Link Global Communications(contact-solbash1@gmail.com)
They will give you their paypal act and help trf to your local bank.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jesumed:

paypal is accepted in Nigeria. Just go their site and register, then use your debit card to verify your account.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2016
kibi:

I use prime Link Global Communications(contact-solbash1@gmail.com)
They will give you their paypal act and help trf to your local bank.

Thanks, Kibi. I've started working with Zemandic, but e no easy at all. I submitted an article after extensive research only for them to write me after some hours that the article was expired because I didn't submit it. Something I submitted, and was even acknowledged.

Happy New Year!
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2016
intbizoil:
paypal is accepted in Nigeria. Just go their site and register, then use your debit card to verify your account.

Happy New Year, bro! But how will I withdraw my money if I'm using Paypal. I heard I can only pay through Paypal, but cannot withdraw.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by kibi(f): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Jesumed:

Thanks, Kibi. I've started working with Zemandic, but e no easy at all. I submitted an article after extensive research only for them to write me after some hours that the article was expired because I didn't submit it. Something I submitted, and was even acknowledged.

Happy New Year!

Please send a mail of complain to support@zemandi since you submitted before expiry. Mail me on princesskibi04@gmail.com.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by kachnov(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dude check out macaranta. com
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2016
kibi:

Please send a mail of complain to support@zemandi since you submitted before expiry. Mail me on princesskibi04@gmail.com.

Yea, it has been corrected. I was the one who actually made a mistake of using the wrong ID. But they eventually reassigned it to me.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2016
kachnov:
Dude check out macaranta. com
Thanks
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Softhands(m): 3:53am On Jan 03, 2016
fiverr.com
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by topsquino(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Kibi, I have written like seven articles for them, and five has been accepted for the clients. One is still under approval, but one was totally rejected by the client. Now, they are telling me that they do not have a writer for my score whenever I apply for a new assignment. My available account us 10.4 and direct estimated earnings is 4.5. Please, what's happening? @kibi
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by kibi(f): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2016
@Jesumed, I feel that might have been a technical issue from their ends because it happened to me recently and when i complained to support, I was apologised to and told it was a technical problem.
Am sure you are okay now but if not please send a mail to support.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
kibi:
@Jesumed, I feel that might have been a technical issue from their ends because it happened to me recently and when i complained to support, I was apologised to and told it was a technical problem.
Am sure you are okay now but if not please send a mail to support.

I've sent an email to support. They said the reason for that was because my rejected article was too poor. They then gave me another teaser assignment, but I haven't heard anything since then.
Do you still write for Zemandi?
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by kibi(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Jesumed:

I've sent an email to support. They said the reason for that was because my rejected article was too poor. They then gave me another teaser assignment, but I haven't heard anything since then.
Do you still write for Zemandi?

@Jesumed, I still write for Zemandi, though mostly weekends. Right now I am working on one
Re: Pls I Need An Online Job by Jsean: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Oyins22foods / Letshego MFB / Administrative Assistant/receptionist Vacancy At Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.