Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo (40423 Views)

Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) / Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Trapnews: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by janetasha: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lovely mother, handsome son. Am happy for you MAVIN FIRST LADY!!
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Trapnews: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
floragregs:
Which type of pampers be that? I wan buy. grin lovely pic

See your life? oversabi. Now that you know PAMPERS is a brand. What next?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by gulfer: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Aristotle96:
The pikin way dem conceal asif na Jesus... Why she come dy show people na? E for still dy play hide and seek undecided
As if the baby dey extraordinary in shape, size, colour and hair........SMH

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
sin...sorry,scene! Ok seen! We no too send though.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by vRendoh(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by lwise(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
So na the thing wey you dey hide be this,babe you no be Kim ooo,oya come collect N2500 for pampers

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
fine baby....although am not her fan but she try

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Regis001: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
THANKFULLY, SHE IS NOT MASKING OUT HER FACE WITH PUTTY. THIS PICTURE IS MORE COLOUR APPROPRIATE THAN THAT NOTORIOUS PICTURE WITH THE ONE LEG TROUSER. DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR DARK COLOUR, GIRL.IT IS BETTER THAN BLEACHING YOUR SKIN AND ENDING UP WITH THREE DIFFERENT COLOURS.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by timpaul664(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
vivianblog3:
Caption
Had the day off so I spent it all with my little angel. Watching him sleep off in my arms....priceless moments #MomsKnowBest
From https://www.instagram.com/p/_4lXFmxO9T/?taken-by=tiwasavage
lovely pics tiwa..........#lovelybaby

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by tammie24: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Awwww
how lovely!
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by kobonaire(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
floragregs:
Time don pass for you to be wearing pamper na tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by maestroz: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
I don't believe the baby is hers till I see her give the baby breast
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by kobonaire(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
oluwasegun007:
fine baby....although am not her fan but she try
Once you post for her thread, your name don enter fan register be that tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by femzysticks(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
To say you no talk I for no know ooh

Hehe

pretydiva:
d general name is diaper. Jst like ur saying all noodles r Indomie. Pampers is a name of a diaper
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
I thought una go hide am till he finish primary school............

Before una attack me I am also a fan of Tiwa Cabbage..........sorry...Savage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
kobonaire:
Once you post for her thread, your name don enter fan register be that tongue

Really........
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Mhizkel(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Vizkiz should see this. The ''thing'' is now revealed grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by theshaderoom: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Titidi(f): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
So why the sudden show off?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Nerlix(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
femzysticks:
To say you no talk I for no know ooh Hehe
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
vivianblog3:
Caption
Had the day off so I spent it all with my little angel. Watching him sleep off in my arms....priceless moments #MomsKnowBest
From https://www.instagram.com/p/_4lXFmxO9T/?taken-by=tiwasavage
she dey smile now, but time go reach wen she go squeeze face dey shout 'Ade!!! Come back here NOW! '

I like Tiwa my Salvage oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Vizkiz should see this. The ''thing'' is now revealed grin

lol, you still remember that comment baby?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Mhizkel(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, you still remember that comment baby?
tongue Hope your curiosity is now satisfied?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by vizkiz: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

tongue Hope your curiosity is now satisfied?

I stopped being curious about her kid long time ago. How are you baby?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Mhizkel(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

I stopped being curious about her kid long time ago. How are you baby?
Oh! Good to know cheesy
I am doing fine.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by kamajor: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
why u be day hide the child since abi u don tire sha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by HappinexEdixon(f): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
floragregs:
Dats pampers premiun UK or Turkey.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by crisycent: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Done hiding his face? You for only snap him jaw. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by jamodeen: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cuties grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Exxit(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
cyril700:
Weting u wan use pampers 4? For ur period? Coz d last time i checked them never put u belle
guy use small sense na

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by DipoDee: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Where are the r£tards who said the baby is fairer than his parents?
I used to know that most new babies come out of the womb white and fair, until I came to Nairaland and read adults typing sh!t about Tiwa's fair newborn like it's some sort of anomaly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) / Alibaba Meets With Obasanjo In His House In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.