Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo (40416 Views)

Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) / Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Daraph(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:
pampers na pampers now.

Or you meant what type of diapers or nappies?

That's Nigerians for you jaree.

Where all noodles nah Indomie
Where all toothpaste nah Maclean
Where all war film nah Chinese film.

#I love Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by joypeace115(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
You can't imagin what she went through during labour.. The baby is hers; she can conceal or reveal him whenever she likes.. Very cool pics,tiwa. #Cutebaby
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Meelaw(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by beetle24(f): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:
pampers na pampers now.

it's the foreign version type of pampers....
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by SHAIBULIAR: 2:47am On Dec 30, 2015
donholy28:
has she gotten tired of concealing d baby?
no mind am. Iranu oshi
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by SHAIBULIAR: 2:49am On Dec 30, 2015
joypeace115:
You can't imagin what she went through during labour..
The baby is hers; she can conceal or reveal him whenever she likes..
Very cool pics,tiwa.
#Cutebaby
what did she go through that other women including Mary the mother of Jesus no go through?she fine pass other women?abeg she fok up jo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by FRANKOXY(m): 4:03am On Dec 30, 2015
My picture of the day kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Tobium1(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Dis tiwa na real black gurl o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by fuckerholic(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
floragregs:
Which type of pampers be that? I wan buy. grin lovely pic

When people will be looking and just watching a picture, women will be busy scanning every material thing on the body of the fellow and wishing to be them,buying or owning it...tufiakwa !
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by lurlah2014(f): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Thank u oo just about to type it ooo HABA #makeup make me fine
VampireeM:
Am wondering the day Tiwa will take pictures without make overs?? Even when she is in bed with her child she is wearing something heavy... Well till the day I see her no eyebrow drawing pics thats when I will believe she is a beautiful woman..

Cute pics cool
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by anigbajumo(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
Thank u oo just about to type it ooo HABA #makeup make me fine

Lol,without it I guess she will still be OK.....She is just naturally romantic.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Seventeen(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Daraph:

That's Nigerians for you jaree.

Where all noodles nah Indomie
Where all toothpaste nah Maclean
Where all war film nah Chinese film.

#I love Nigeria
and all detergent na omo... Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Nerlix(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
Why d pikin resemble Korede Bello so
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Nerlix(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Abeg no do b4 dat comment wee turn to topic
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by floragregs(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
pretydiva:
d general name is diaper. Jst like ur saying all noodles r Indomie. Pampers is a name of a diaper
oversabi! Do u know that pampers has two types? Pampers baby dry and pampers premium.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by floragregs(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trapnews:

See your life? oversabi. Now that you know PAMPERS is a brand. What next?
mumu master! Pampers get 2types
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by floragregs(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tolexander:
pampers na pampers now.

my dear, pampers get 2types. Pampers baby dry and pampers premium.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by adellam16(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
donholy28:
has she gotten tired of concealing d baby?
my dear I told u dese guys were imitating beyounce nd jay z
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Trapnews: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
floragregs:
mumu master! Pampers get 2types

Why are you so dull?

Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by floragregs(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Trapnews:

Why are you so dull?
sorry I dnt argue with kids. Bye
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog3:
Caption
Had the day off so I spent it all with my little angel. Watching him sleep off in my arms....priceless moments #MomsKnowBest
From https://www.instagram.com/p/_4lXFmxO9T/?taken-by=tiwasavage

No be the baby them dey hide be dis? Dem don tire to hide ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by lurlah2014(f): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hnnn
anigbajumo:

Lol,without it I guess she will still be OK.....She is just naturally romantic.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo by anigbajumo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
Hnnn
Yes Dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.