Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] (37154 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' / The Hilarious Artwork A Fan Made For Basketmouth / Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by blackmantis: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
DonFebby:
When freeze is your uncle.. . Lol

Do you want to kill someone with this picture. Lwkmd. grin
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by cuterichbigdick(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dope BBW
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by braine(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
GraceBestowed:
This OAP needs to take several seats, abeg! You cannot bash another person's hustle, not cool! It may be 'funny' to some people but it reveals the bully mentality of a small mind!

I don't even know who the dude is but I know Basketmouth!

Looks like Freeze is rocking the colour envy green best!

Freeze has always been a bully from day one!
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by ModiKen(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Yawnss..

Daddy freeze is boring..

My thoughts exactly.

Dat OAP appears not to have a serious show to anchor on air
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by ladenz(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Are you sure these guys are not just having fun at our expense? The whole beef thingy looks like a big joke
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by Meelaw(m): 5:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Sibe007:

Yeah Basketmouth started it at the OLIC2 concert.....What he said

"this one wey u come, E be like say ur wife nor beat u today, camera guys put d spotlight on him make I make d guy popular"

Except there was something else that happened before the concert.

Ouch, he sure added to Freeze's popularity
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by normaljenny(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2015
I remember when don jazzy and dbanj first broke up, this same albino of a freeze took sides with dbanj and was blasting don jazzy like no man's business. He said alot of trash about don jazzy and today don baba is light way above him and still hanging out with his brother dbanj while freeze is busy showing us his wristwatches.

Now my question is, who is this freeze sef? That wants to use basketmouth to get hyped up?
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by Banter1(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
ayinde2ade:
grin molest with beating dat 1 serious o
you don't know his Ex wife dey beat am?
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by gagzee(m): 7:56am On Dec 30, 2015
GraceBestowed:
This OAP needs to take several seats, abeg! You cannot bash another person's hustle, not cool! It may be 'funny' to some people but it reveals the bully mentality of a small mind!

Edit - I know the background story as well so no need to remind me. Thank you!
Ode stfu, n u dnt know what happened. D mumu basketmouth actually started d whole thing by throwing a cheap and personal jab at him in a show
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by stevenson007: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2015
FREEZE OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF IS JOKER........ HE IS MAD, STUPID, USELESS TO THE COUNTRY, USELESS TO HIMSELF, USELESS TO HIS FAMILY, MORE USELESS TO ME, USELESSLY USELESS TO BASKET MOUTH, HE IS EVEN USELESS TO GOD AND REJECTED BY SATAN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by ayinde2ade(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Banter1:
you don't know his Ex wife dey beat am?
I no know
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by iceadonis20(f): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2015
enasgreat:
Delta State Empowerment Program and total scholarship scheme and how to apply for them

Click www.codelinkefe.wapka.mobi
pls how do i generate the login details?
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by bronzegoddess(f): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
GraceBestowed:

Edit - I know the background story as well so no need to remind me. Thank you!

U got it. Freeze is a bully, bad personality. Even his co-hosts at coolFm do not like him. U shld listen to his show sometime.
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by Sike(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Daddy freeze.. I guess this is how u frustrate your wife at home and behave immaturely . no wonder your wife beats you..
oooooooops!
Re: Freeze Comes For Basketmouth Again...[ PHOTO] by enasgreat: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
iceadonis20:
pls how do i generate the login details?
No, just wait for sms. Am stil trying to visit d campaign office asaba to know wat to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.