Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? (26550 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2015
linearity:

I don't you can transfer money out of your Nigeria account to a foreign account, unless you are a bid time merchant or business man.

I hate to recommend this, but it appear that, given the current situation in Nigeria, electronic currency might be a way around it.

Open a foreign account as instructed, goto
wwww.perfectmoney.is or other situ table electronic currency exchanges (also make sure that exchange is not restricted in your country) and open an account, from perfect money site, you can see a list of brokers they deal with in each country they are not restricted in...pick any from 9ja, contact them and do your due diligence, some will accept a transfer from your 9ja account to them or you can visit their office, they will then fund your perfect money account, you can then do a wire from perfect money to your foreign bank account.

Perfect money also now have prepaid cards with which to fund your account.

Yes i very much agree with you. electronic currency is the way out with the banking restriction going on in nigeria. OP if my own method seems difficult for you to understand then perfect money is another way out if there are offering prepaid cards for withdrawals. you just use it and withdraw from any atm there in vietnam.

cheers
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2015
youmour:

I'm interested in knowing more bro,but how will people back home send the money to you,will they need to open a bit coin account?
e

Both sender and receiver need a bitcoin wallet and address to send and receive. bitcoin wallet and address is free to get. you dont pay to get it
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
yhemsy62:
want to know about bitcoin, what it's all about, how to get it and how it works

you can get more info here

https://bitcoin.org/en/

cheers
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:

grin you want mk person swear for my generation
Haba! For what naa? It's done in korea here always.
Infact that's how i get my money from nigeria.
Or better still open an account there and they can transfer directly to you if that's not possible there.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by yhemsy62(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2015
dalemat:

you can get more info here

https://bitcoin.org/en/

cheers
Thanks
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2015
chisco82:

Haba! For what naa? It's done in korea here always.
Infact that's how i get my money from nigeria.
Or better still open an account there and they can transfer directly to you if that's not possible there.
that wont work here o, im not sure someone would be willing to do that here.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by ELGREF(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Me I want to come and buy thing, let me know what I can buy and sell here and how to get visa.....I can bring money for you be that
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2015
cytellProperty:
Wetin you too dey do for Vietnam of all countries. Benin Republic or Chad would have been better to school.
Guy even Benin can be hell at times oooo when dem ATM no pay n to enter border na whala what do u do
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by linearity: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2015
nigeriancuban:
oh pls,give the guy a break the only hung I see wrong with Vietnam us their ability and willingness to stand against the USA,which many other small countries never had the guts to do...BTW op I think western union should be ur beat option.

I don't think the country is so poor or backdated that they don't have such there
Can you use western union to send money out of 9ja? I don't that is a solution.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
DrDauda:

Fool
same to u and ur family my brother.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2015
DrDauda:

Fool
same to u and ur family my brother.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
dalemat:
my little 10kobo

Purchase bitcoin from a Nigeria exhanger with naira at the prevailing market rate.

Exchange the bitcoin with any bitcoin exchanger in Vietnam for Vietnam dong

You can also get a prepaid card from xmlgold.eu(u must be verified first) and fund it with the bitcoin. This way you can always withdraw with your card at Vietnam with no stress.

Bitcoin is d fastest n cheapest way to send money anywhere in the world.

Check my signature if you have any questions. It is free of charge. I am not selling any ebook or ask u to pay any money.

Cheers

Hello..U trade in bitcoin I gez.What type of soft ware do u use?
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by nigeriancuban: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2015
linearity:

I think the banks here hold the ans to ur(d) questions...the problem would be if your bank have actually done any transaction with such country.. the word "Vietnam" strikes war to people's thought.. some don't even know its a country,I hear someone say Vietnam group ....like isis
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by yhemsy62(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
quote author=MzOracle post=41462482]I have been a guest for sometime but due to the condition I'm in, I had to register to post this.
I'm student in vietnam and from friday I wouldn't be able to receive money from Nigeria via my naira based ATM card.
Please is there any other way to get around this issue?
cc:lalasticlal.a please move to front page for urgent attention.[/quote] Make use of payoneer Mastercard

See my signature for more details
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by ekefre4(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Vietnam? There are countries I can't visit 4 a day talkless of living there
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by ademipeju(f): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
End time question undecided
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by mrjojo: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
dalemat:

I am telling you that bitcoin is your best bet. you can do everything on your system there in vietnam.

1. Purchase bitcoin from a reputable nigeria exchanger(nairaex,instantgold etc. i have used their services b4 recommending). And it is not compulsory you buy 1bitcoin. you can buy fractions of it. e.g 0.1, 0.2 and so on.

2. when the bitcoin arrives your wallet (usually with 10 to 60mins) you can exchange it at any vietnam bitcoin exchanger. I went through the pain to search for this info https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-vietnam
this will work if you have a vietnam bank account. this exchanges have office that you can verify and see things for your self.

Or you can make use of the method i posted earlier.

People are yet to understand that bitcoin is one of if not the fastest, cheapest and stressfree way of sending money anywhere in the world.

With all due respect to WU,MG and other means of money transfer, i can tell you that with bitcoin, you dont really need to stress your self about money transfer.

To prove to you. I am willing to send you some fractions of bitcoin free of charge just for you to see how fast and cheap it is. If you are interested, indicate your interest here on the forum, lets make it open.

No sending of PM
No come and buy one ebook
No call me or text

Everything will be open for everyone to see. feel free to ask your questions free of charge

cheers
This will work PERFECTLY and within minutes, without leaving the comfort of ur home. Nigerians are yet to understand the viability of btc.. Btc is the future of money transfer
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by cytellProperty: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Their education don really affect you, if not you will understand that vietnam or what do they call it is one of the most backward country in the world. Owo ti joona ( Money don miss road).quote author=klbakare post=41465817]

It seems talking trash is your hobby. Vietnam still got all the amenities and facilities better than Nigeria bro. P...........E........A....... C......... E
[/quote]
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by mrjojo: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Steps to get money to u within few minutes
Step1. Register for a bitcoin wallet here
http://blockchain.info.
U will be assign a bitcoin(btc) wallet just like an account number

Step2: tell ur folks here in nigeria to puchase btc, we have lots of reputable exchangers but I will recommend (instantgoldng), your folks will pay into there account in naira, they will transfer btc to ur wallet accordingly..
As of today (1BTC = 433.8$), each exchanger have there own selling price though.

Step 3: your btc wallet will be funded, then go to (localbitcoin.com) and find a bitcoin exchanger closer to ur location in Vietnam, you sell the bitcoin to him and he pays in the local currency..

This process shouldn't take more than 30mins.. Goodluck
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by paradice: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2015
I have an exchange in Vietnam contact me here when u want to change ur bitcoin!
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by peleson: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Mehn this. Policy is crazy. Still don't gerrit
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2015
danjumakolo:

Hello..U trade in bitcoin I gez.What type of soft ware do u use?
yes I trade bitcoin with and against alt coins. I don't use any software. The trading platform is online. Depending on company rendering the service. There are many online.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2015
mrjojo:
This will work PERFECTLY and within minutes, without leaving the comfort of ur home. Nigerians are yet to understand the viability of btc.. Btc is the future of money transfer

Thank you mrjojo for adding to the awareness. From what I have learnt and read, some foreign banks may soon adopt the technology behind bitcoin for the purpose of money transfer. And if they do then it will benefit them and still keep them in business.

It also means that wire transfer may not really be necessary again If care is not taken.

This my reason. If I can sit in the comfort of my house to send money and also monitor how is sent with little or no cost at all. Why do I need to go to a bank to do wire transfer with all the queue and the bank charges.

Theorotically and practically I don't see any need.

I stand to be corrected though
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2015
dalemat:
e

Both sender and receiver need a bitcoin wallet and address to send and receive. bitcoin wallet and address is free to get. you dont pay to get it

Pls can you give me a link to register on.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2015
youmour:

Pls can you give me a link to register on.

There are so many. But to start with you can use the bitcoin blockchain
https://www.blockchain.com

Don't loose your password or identifier. Save in a secure place
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
nigeriancuban:
I think the banks here hold the ans to ur(d) questions...the problem would be if your bank have actually done any transaction with such country.. the word "Vietnam" strikes war to people's thought.. some don't even know its a country,I hear someone say Vietnam group ....like isis
funny enough its presently one of the most peaceful countries.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by arabianights: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:
I have been a guest for sometime but due to the condition I'm in, I had to register to post this.
I'm student in vietnam and from friday I wouldn't be able to receive money from Nigeria via my naira based ATM card.
Please is there any other way to get around this issue?
cc:lalasticlal.a please move to front page for urgent attention.

WEll your sponsor might have to buy dollars from black market so as to transfer to you or simply do a western union.Am sooo sorry, can imagine your predicament,Many others are in your shoes.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
cytellProperty:
Their education don really affect you, if not you will understand that vietnam or what do they call it is one of the most backward country in the world. Owo ti joona ( Money don miss road).quote author=klbakare post=41465817]

It seems talking trash is your hobby. Vietnam still got all the amenities and facilities better than Nigeria bro. P...........E........A....... C......... E
get your facts right before you talk, just so you know vietnam is one of the most peaceful countries to live in and its a fast growing economy also electricity, water, internet connection(basics for the 21st century) are provided everywhere even in the villages. So, FYI owo o joona, owo ma multiply pade wale ni

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
arabianights:

WEll your sponsor might have to buy dollars from black market so as to transfer to you or simply do a western union.Am sooo sorry, can imagine your predicament,Many others are in your shoes.
so far it seems money cant be sent out of nigeria through western union.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by arabianights: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
linearity:

YES you can, madam/sir.THOUGH I HATE TO MENTION THE BANK AS I CANT STAND THEIR CORPORATE PROSTITUTION BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STUDENT<ZENITH DOES IT>
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
ekefre4:
Vietnam? There are countries I can't visit 4 a day talkless of living there
may i ask how many you've visited? and their names please
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
dalemat:

There are so many. But to start with you can use the bitcoin blockchain
https://www.blockchain.com

Don't loose your password or identifier. Save in a secure place

I just got signed,what's the next step? Does it truly work though ,how do I withdraw cash,so I'm asking this much question.I'm just a horrible novice at things like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.