Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Measure If You Overweight, Underweight Or Normal Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Measure If You Overweight, Underweight Or Normal Weight (555 Views)

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Overweight Man Rummages Through Rubbish Dump For Food In Cameroon(photos) / Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Measure If You Overweight, Underweight Or Normal Weight by SammyJonez: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
I get these comments a lot, where people say, 'oh I don't look fat now' 'I just have a little bulging stomach' 'am not that fat' etc.
In reality people don't really know their true weight, it's not in the scales you climb or tape measurement you give yourself, it actually has a formula and a set of value range your weight has to fall into, to know if you overweight, underweight or at normal weight.
Join the bb channel C0021b791 to know the actual weight management formula and daily tips on healthy living. #HealthisWealth
Re: How To Measure If You Overweight, Underweight Or Normal Weight by feran15(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
just search for body mass index on google and how to calculate it
Re: How To Measure If You Overweight, Underweight Or Normal Weight by ladyF(f): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hian join channel to know ur weight range?

when you can just Google BMI calculator, Input values and voila! It's all there angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Treatment For MS Patients Gives 'remarkable' Results . / National Emergency Phone No. / Stop MouthAction, It Causes Cancer – Experts Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.