Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please Do Not Fall For This Latest Bank Scam ( Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Do Not Fall For This Latest Bank Scam ( Photos) (657 Views)

Payoneer ATM Withdrawal. Please Help With Latest Bank Rates / Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Not Fall For This Latest Bank Scam ( Photos) by Brownville007: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
I just logged into my mail box now and saw a "suspension of account" mail. On opening it, the content below is what I saw. I opened the attachment in another page to view what's in it and your doubt is as good as mine. They practically want you to divulge all your card information to them. Even though I use GTB, I know it's not from them as I used my card less than 3 hours ago. Even if it's from them, I will wait till I am unable to withdraw from the atm then, the next step is to walk in to any branch and find out what went from. Please do not fall for this.

Can you imagine. They even ask of email password and PIN. Please be at alert

Re: Please Do Not Fall For This Latest Bank Scam ( Photos) by jopretty(f): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahaa, I got such mail from my 'supposed' bank 3wks ago. I went to the bank the nxt day and it was confirmed that my card had no issues. Few days later I tried opening the same page and I saw "link closed" I just laughed. No mind jobless 419ers.
Re: Please Do Not Fall For This Latest Bank Scam ( Photos) by EagleScribes: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2015
I even get mails from banks I've got no business with.

I refuse to be a maga!

(1) (Reply)

See What GTB Sent To Domicilary Account Holders / Gtbank- Resumption Of Transfers For FX Cash Deposits / Serious Minded Business Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.