Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP (2085 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & George Andreas Papandreou, Ex Prime Minister Of Greece Meet / 2017 Budget: Nigeria Is In Big Trouble – Minister Of Power, Fashola Says / Lagos Presents N813bn Budget, Nigeria's Biggest Ever State Budget (2) (3) (4)

Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by HiddenShadow: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2015
BALLOSKI:
oil exploration needs to be pushed to a certain stage by the government before it can be seen with a prospect by investors, while in the mining of solid minerals, private individuals can start up everything that's required there - all the sector needs good government policies and a conducive environment and partial funding.

Don't invest in other sectors heavily

By the time oil price collapses to $5, even you will become frustrated with the government
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by SirSmithHarry(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2015
k
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by OnankpaBa(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by veraponpo(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

The same lies SW APC told their constituency which have seen SW as the most debt burdened states in Nigeria is the same lies you are falling for.

The last time I checked , the USA owed over $16trillion yet most of our people want to run there.

It is not the load that kills but how you carry it. South West still has the biggest economy in Nigeria with Lagos being the 5th biggest economy in Africa far above over 45 countries.

Debt is not bad on its own but application of it and repayment plan and structure.
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by HiddenShadow: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2015
veraponpo:

The last time I checked , the USA owed over $16trillion yet most of our people want to run there.

It is not the load that kills but how you carry it. South West still has the biggest economy in Nigeria with Lagos being the 5th biggest economy in Africa far above over 45 countries.

Debt is not bad on its own but application of it and repayment plan and structure.

Biggest economy that can't pay salaries

Biggest economy that wants to cut down minimum wage
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by urbanmonk: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Look at your unwise comment which I highlighted

Oil is losing value and instead of Buhari to invest more into Agriculture, he planned to invest more in propaganda by giving Ministry of Information more money than Ministry of Agriculture.

In today's world where oil price might fall to as low as $20 or lesser
if this is true then we are in for a loooooonnng rough ride.
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by SmithEnemona(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by OnankpaBa(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

Biggest economy that can't pay salaries

Biggest economy that wants to cut down minimum wage

Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by DONSMITH123(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
i tire o cheesy

SLIDEwaxie:
And how is Greece now if u compare with Nigeria?
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by OnankpaBa(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2015
am sure only Metuh can tell us that

SLIDEwaxie:
And how is Greece now if u compare with Nigeria?
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by VampireeM(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
OnankpaBa:

you nailed it for the very first time my love.

Merry xmas and happy new year in advance. Despite that you refused to wish me. God dey sha.

Sweethrt, Happy new year in advance.. dont mind me jare.. hope you enjoyed your holidays? How did you know am the one sef? I know who must ve told you.. hmmm, Donsmith123 cool
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by DONSMITH123(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
what i do? cheesy

VampireeM:

Sweethrt, Happy new year in advance.. dont mind me jare.. hope you enjoyed your holidays? How did you know am the one sef? I know who must ve told you.. hmmm, Donsmith123 cool
Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by OnankpaBa(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
you must bribe me with 4 kolanuts and white fowl grin grin grin

VampireeM:

Re: N6.08trn Budget: Nigeria Going The Way Of Greece —PDP by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015

300 Confirmed Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Communities / Standstill As INEC Deny PDP Equal Agent Representation. PICTURES. / Sahara Reporters Unveils Fayose's Number