Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others (1951 Views)

IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / IPOB, Kanu Should Not Be Taken For Granted, It's Time To Act / IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others by porshuch: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
[color=#770077]Nnamdi kanu end of the year apology, just few days for the Zoo to fall.

ThE ZOO MUST FALL YAKATA ON 31ST MIDNIGHT.11:59PM
[/color] grin grin
Re: New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
end of the year apology
BALLOSKI:

End time kanu!

I think the youngman(Kanu) is not really informed and he's misguided. He knew quite well that he has committed slander against the President by labelling him a 'terrorist'. I saw a line where he said he is a Nigeria an British citizen. I thought he was a Biafran and "the zoo must fall". He doesn't know how to pursue his cause.

I sympathise with him though!
Re: New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others by BALLOSKI: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I think the youngman(Kanu) is not really informed and he's misguided. He knew quite well that he has committed slander against the President by labelling him a 'terrorist'. I saw a line where he said he is a Nigeria an British citizen. I thought he was a Biafran and "the zoo must fall". He doesn't know how to pursue his cause.

I sympathise with him though!
I was shocked when the lunatic called himself a Nigerian(not zoo anymore) citizen... grin grin

The scumbag stood over 40 minutes on the courtroom without uttering a word - humility has indeed set in. I wonder which strong freedom fighter could be easily cowed by a government into submission and silence like FG did to kanu.

I want him jailed!
Re: New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I was shocked when the lunatic called himself a Nigerian(not zoo anymore) citizen... grin grin

The scumbag stood over 40 minutes on the courtroom without uttering a word - humility has indeed set in. I wonder which strong freedom fighter could be easily cowed by a government into submission and silence like FG did to kanu.

I want him jailed!

He's not a freedom fighter. He's a misguided fraudster that capitalised on the emotion of his people to propagate his scheme. What is the man fighting for? Biafra? Which Biafra? One that lumped Kogi, Benue and all SS states with the Igbos? On whose authority did he act on? Who build his freedom around fraud? The guy need psychotherapy. I still sympathise with him though.... DSS cell no be small thing o!

As Sambo Dasuki grin
Re: New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others by Leopardd(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

He's not a freedom fighter. He's a misguided fraudster that capitalised on the emotion of his people to propagate his scheme. What is the man fighting for? Biafra? Which Biafra? One that lumped Kogi, Benue and all SS states with the Igbos? On whose authority did he act on? Who build his freedom around fraud? The guy need psychotherapy. I still sympathise with him though.... DSS cell no be small thing o!

As Sambo Dasuki grin

You really can't go this low.
Re: New Year Approaching, IPOB Kanu Apoligizes To Pmb,others by HiddenShadow: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Only in Nigeria do people believe a news without video proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Say Buhari Is Not Attracting Foreign Investors And Gameloft Is In Nigeria / Fashola's Flawed Idea Of Governance. / See Why BUHARI'S INEC Is A Disgrace To Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.