Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! (2096 Views)

Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
This is what happens when you sell your soul, conscience and common sense for a plate of rice and chicken plus one bottle of malt...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by APChangeZombie: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
They come from a long line of long throat pedigree just like Amaechi who is a direct descendant of one of those foolish men from the south who sold his brothers and sisters for a cask of schnapps.

They are cursed people who naturally shouldnt be allowed to breed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by APChangeZombie: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
the longer throat in the middle is mynd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by LordHybrid(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians nor dey pity ooogrin..#9jaalwaysbashing
Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by Tonnniey: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Instead of paying wizkid endorsement deal for pepsi long throat, the man in the middle will offer it for a lower amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:
They come from a long line of long throat pedigree just like Amaechi who is a direct descendant of one of those foolish men from the south who sold his brothers and sisters for a cask of schnapps.
They are cursed people who naturally shouldnt be allowed to breed.

APChangeZombie:

Tonnniey:
Instead of paying wizkid endorsement deal for pepsi long throat, the man in the middle will offer it for a lower amount.

I swear down and to think of the fact that human lives were involved makes the whole situation very appalling. Imagine how many people that would have lost their lives thinking nothing was happening just because they read this useless goat's tweets.. It's a shame.

Cc Mogidi, Severussnape, Peppyluv02, dearpreye, mzpecs, hzrf, firefire, anonimi, kodded, rozayx5, MizMyColi, nortcentrallord, Ezenwammadu, anyaekekehinde, ellechrystal

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by HzRF(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:
This is what happens when you sell your soul, conscience and common sense for a plate of rice and chicken plus one bottle of malt...

I beg free this rice-tivists since when dem don chop correct food last

U know Gej has looted this country die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by HzRF(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
APChangeZombie:
Eh eh

Ur ban go long past river Nile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
HzRF:

I beg free this rice-tivists since when dem don chop correct food last

U know Gej has looted this country die

LoL! In other words, I blame GEJ for the rice + chicken they ate and the malt they drank.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is this really necessary
Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

I swear down and to think of the fact that human lives were involved makes the whole situation very appalling. Imagine how many people that would have lost their lives thinking nothing was happening just because they read this useless goat's tweets.. It's a shame.

Cc Mogidi, Severussnape, Peppyluv02, dearpreye, mzpecs, hzrf, firefire, anonimi, kodded, rozayx5, MizMyColi, nortcentrallord, Ezenwammadu, anyaekekehinde, ellechrystal

My brother, as far as I'm concerned, there's no more respect for human lives in this system. While innocents lives were being wasted by rabid dogs, someone somewhere cozy tweeted a denial to the madness, and many believed it.......Appalling to say the least.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, as far as I'm concerned, there's no more respect for human lives in this system. While innocents lives were being wasted by rabid dogs, someone somewhere cozy tweeted a denial to the madness, and many believed it.......Appalling to say the least.

What do you expect from someone without conscience?? Come to think of it, one useless guy's (a northern muslim) response to the criticism of Buhari, and Lie Mohammed regarding the attacks, "was power belongs to the north", and I was like, so this foolish element is happy that northern Nigeria has power but his people are dying of insurgency? Power should rather remain in the north if it will come to SE accompanied by insurgency because I cannot mourn deaths of my relatives on monthly basis just because I want power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

What do you expect from someone without conscience?? Come to think of it, one useless guy's (a northern muslim) response to the criticism of Buhari, and Lie Mohammed regarding the attacks, "was power belongs to the north", and I was like, so this foolish element is happy that northern Nigeria has power but his people are dying of insurgency? Power should rather remain in the north if it will come to SE accompanied by insurgency because I cannot mourn deaths of my relatives on monthly basis just because I want power.

You can't possibly understand them.

2 Likes

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Cc Mog+idi, Severus+snape, Pepp+yluv02, dearpr=eye, mzp:ecs, hz-rf, fire(fire, anon:imi, kod'ded, roza'yx5, MizM$yColi, nortcen+trallord, Ezen:wammadu, anyaekeke'hinde, ellech:rystal

It's a big shame my brother. APC is the apt definition of propaganda. I cut cap for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It's a big shame my brother. APC is the apt definition of propaganda. I cut cap for them.

How far brother? Seems like the bigots called MADrators banned you? cheesy

Welcome back..

3 Likes

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

How far brother? Seems like the bigots called MADrators banned you? cheesy

Welcome back..
Oga I dey fine o. I was not banned. Though since that biased APC guy became MOD, They no longer allow freedom of speech. In fact, The guy has a personal beef with Severus Snape. You need to see the flimsy reasons why they ban these days.

1 Like

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oga I dey fine o. I was not banned. Though since that biased APC guy became MOD, They no longer allow freedom of speech. In fact, The guy has a personal beef with Severus Snape. You need to see the flimsy reasons why they ban these days.

Of course I know na.. I was banned for insulting an APC zombie (which reasonable person bans someone for insulting a zombie ) but when I showed him comments from APC zombies that were insults, the best the useless MADrator could do was edit the several posts of the zombie, both the quoted ones and hence removed the insults. I've pointed out several other ones that were just simply ignored including one from one mumu village woman soliciting for support by first insulting critic is of this administration.

I really don't care any longer, after all, the other day, I entered a crime thread where an Igbo man was the drug pusher and saw over 60 tribalistic comments on that thread. I went to one rapist thread where the culprit is from Ogun state and mentioned all the bigots from the Igbo crime thread in the rapist thread without mentioning names of places but my comment was hurriedly hidden while all the tribalistic comments on the drug guy's thread was left like that.

I pointed it out in one of my post, mentioning the owner of NL and one of his main mods, asking what was the motive behind leaving those comments in the Igbo guy thread untouched while mine was hidden? Didn't get any response from them.

4 Likes

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Of course I know na.. I was banned for insulting an APC zombie (which reasonable person bans someone for insulting a zombie) but when I showed him comments from APC zombies that were insults, the best the useless MADrator could do was edit the several posts of the zombie, both the quoted ones and hence removed the insults. I've pointed out several other ones that were just simply ignored including one from one mumu village woman soliciting for support by first insulting critic is of this administration.

I really don't care any longer, after all, the other day, I entered a crime thread where an Igbo man was the drug pusher and saw over 60 tribalistic comments on that thread. I went to one rapist thread where the culprit is from Ogun state and mentioned all the bigots from the Igbo crime thread in the rapist thread without mentioning names of places but my comment was hurriedly hidden while all the tribalistic comments on the drug guy's thread was left like that.

I pointed it out in one of my post, mentioning the owner of NL and one of his main mods, asking what was the motive behind leaving those comments in the Igbo guy thread untouched while mine was hidden? Didn't get any response from them.
There's no more freedom of speech on Nairaland. Imagine being banned for "insulting the president", So insulting B00HARI is now a broken rule??... How could Seun even appoint a known APC bigot to become moderator?, In fact, Posting on Nairaland is not appealing to me again.

The last time, I was banned for asking this simple question "you get sense?", Tell me how that is an insult.

Let them continue...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

There's no more freedom of speech on Nairaland. Imagine being banned for "insulting the president", So insulting B00HARI is now a broken rule??... How could Seun even appoint a known APC bigot to become moderator?, In fact, Posting on Nairaland is not appealing to me again.

The last time, I was banned for asking this simple question "you get sense?", Tell me how that is an insult.

Let them continue...

You're not alone. This place is no longer appealing. Some of us are weighing our options. ....This is bukllshittttt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let them continue...

What do you expect when these same set of people are forcefully controlling Nairaland with their dictator cum MADrator and the number of fans the demonic party has on NL?

1 Like

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by TheDevilIsALai: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
I was banned for insulting a mod.

I laff , I only stated that the long throat in the middle is that gaunt APC madrator

So in the case members can be banned for calling out a mod in a thread for his silly post I wonder why they are allowed to post in threads?

Isn't that silly that mods are not to be questioned on their shallowness and bias?

NL is on its last leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

What do you expect when these same set of people are forcefully controlling Nairaland with their dictator cum MADrator and the number of fans the demonic party has on NL?
It's a pity, The owner of this site must have been threatened, They did the same in the Islamic section, That's why you'll have to take one God forsaken oath before commenting there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by TheDevilIsALai: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
dearpreye:

You're not alone. This place is no longer appealing. Some of us are weighing our options. ....This is bukllshittttt

Pls suggest a site?

We can create a sub reddit page or open a chan page on 8chan.

The good thing about it is that is 100% free !
Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by TheDevilIsALai: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

It's a pity, The owner of this site must have been threatened, They did the same in the Islamic section, That's why you'll have to take one God forsaken oath before commenting there.

The owner is no saint .

He isn't a victim here.

I remember how he played it that his hands are tied and that he was receiving threats.

But he did ban me at one time over my then username and forcefully changed my user name to appeal to Muslims.

I believe he is 45% pro APc, 55% coward and 5% looking for a slice of liar Mohammed's 39bn budget.

2 Likes

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by francizy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lmao, you've been a pain on their balls mehn... grin cheesy

I see the way you guys exchange punches and also, that Oremusanctus guy that layer deactivated..

1 Like

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

The owner is no saint .

He isn't a victim here.

I remember how he played it that his hands are tied and that he was receiving threats.

But he did ban me at one time over my then username and forcefully changed my user name to appeal to Muslims.

I believe he is 45% pro APc, 55% coward and 5% looking for a slice of liar Mohammed's 39bn budget.
He shouldn't worry, He'll be among the next batch of 'change agents' that will be hosted at the villa so as to 'chop' rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Lmao, you've been a pain on their balls mehn... grin cheesy

I see the way you guys exchange punches and also, that Oremusanctus guy that layer deactivated..
I know na... That's why they all hate Snape. But I'm still here for the time being. Anybody wey dey vex make him go enter ocean.

Dalu Nwannem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Sell Your Soul, Conscience And Common Sense!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
The owner of that handle is satan's ancient roommate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest / Why We Suspended Niger Delta Avengers account - Twitter / Laura Onochie Jabs PDP... Umbrella Of Loot Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.