Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future (1232 Views)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by hector: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2015
1.Men don't beg for money they do something to get money. Tipping is allowed but don't take it too far.
2. Your frnds can easily flex you with their money if they want but don't expect them to give u money for food thereafter.
3. When it comes to hustling, think like a man but act like a lady.
4. For your own good please don't take that job because u need to feed. Take a job that can help you save for the future.
5. Quit staying with your parents when you are 25 and above. Get your own apartment no matter how uncomfortable. You will be happy you did that later in life.
6.Please don't try to copy n paste. I wrote this, so go write yours. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Nice one...... Hector cheesy
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2015
I agree with your write apart from number four. We have little good job openings in Nigeria. While waiting for the better offer, pick the one that will get u busy and give you the required experience. Thou shall not despise the days of little beginning. I am a testimony.

1 Like

Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by EfemenaXY: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2015
hector:
1.Men don't beg for money they do something to get
money. Tipping is allowed but don't take it too far.

Says who? A lot of men (mostly scammers and their ilk) beg - especially on this forum. In fact, they're light years ahead of their female counterparts.

2. Your frnds can easily flex you with their money if they want but don't expect them to give u money for food thereafter.

Anyone can do this. "Flexing" isn't the exclusive preserve of any gender.

3. When it comes to hustling, think like a man but act like a lady.

What does this mean? Care to explain further?

4. For your own good please don't take that job because u need to feed. Take a job that can help you save for the future.

That isn't a very smart piece of advice, is it? Desperate times call for desperate measures. What if there isn't any other option in the foreseeable future? Or if such a man has got dependents to look after? You suggesting they all starve while he goes in search for the elusive "golden job"?

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush...

5. Quit staying with your parents when you are 25 and above. Get your own apartment no matter how uncomfortable. You will be happy you did that later in life.

Understandable. Good point too - but 25years isn't the yardstick. Some fly the nest earlier, while others do it later. No hard and fast rules here.

6.Please don't try to copy n paste. I wrote this, so go write yours. Thank you!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Says who? A lot of men (mostly scammers and their ilk) beg - especially on this forum. In fact, they're light years ahead of their female counterparts.

That isn't a very smart piece of advice, is it? Desperate times call for desperate measures. What if there isn't any other option in the foreseeable future? Or if such a man has got dependents to look after? You suggesting they all starve while he goes in search for the elusive "golden job"?

Understandable. Good point too - but 25years isn't the yardstick. Some fly the nest earlier, while others do it later. No hard and fast rules here.

cheesy
efe girl let me help you summarize it

Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by SAMBARRY: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2015
aloeeverhealth:
I agree with your write apart from number four. We have little good job openings in Nigeria. While waiting for the better offer, pick the one that will get u busy and give you the required experience. Thou shall not despise the days of little beginning. I am a testimony.
hmnn

1 Like

Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by EfemenaXY: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Lol! Morning Sambarry kiss
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by SAMBARRY: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Morning Sambarry kiss
good morning o jare

And happy Wednesday cheesy

Abeg play me no scrub by tlc grin

The song is dedicated to all nl Lilly livered broke noise makers cool
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by hector: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2015
@EfemenaXY. in resonse to your question, '' What does this mean? Care to explain further?

What i mean is that every guy shud try not to be so ego-conscious when hustling or dealing with clients. Men are known to be very egotistic as compared to women.

The hustling world doesnt really require much of ego but that crowd-seducing mentality that women possess. Sometimes u need to be an ass-licker to get what you want. Afterall we've all been an ass-licker at one point or the other.
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
hector:
@EfemenaXY. in resonse to your question, '' What does this mean? Care to explain further?

What i mean is that every guy shud try not to be so ego-conscious when hustling or dealing with clients. Men are known to be very egotistic as compared to women.

The hustling world doesnt really require much of ego but that crowd-seducing mentality that women possess. Sometimes u need to be an ass-licker to get what you want. Afterall we've all been an ass-licker at one point or the other.

Ah!

I get you. True that.
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by hector: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy
EfemenaXY:

Says who? A [b]lot
of men (mostly scammers and their ilk) beg - especially on this forum. In fact, they're light years ahead of their female counterparts.

cheesy
[/b]
EfemenaXY:

cheesy
My bro there are no hard n fast rules to anything in life. We all have exceptions to ideas n things.. which doesnt negate the truth.

If you work for someone and all you can do is feed then there is no much difference between u and a beggar.

If you wanna make money early enough then fly your nest early. Most late starters always end up wishing they had started earlier.
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:

So on point

Where do you get your quotes from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
hector:

My bro there are no hard n fast rules to anything in life. We all have exceptions to ideas n things.. which doesnt negate the truth.

If you work for someone and all you can do is feed then there is no much difference between u and a beggar.

If you wanna make money early enough then fly your nest early. Most late starters always end up wishing they had started earlier.

Working for someone does not equate to being a beggar! How did you work that one out?
Re: For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2015
bukatyne:

So on point

Where do you get your quotes from?
different places e.g friends bbm dp smiley

How are you bukky

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: When Your Mum Insists You Must Marry That Well Brought Up Girl- Pix / You Won't Believe What My Neighbor 5 Years Old Boy Said / Plots Of Land For Sale At Agbara Of Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.