Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? (16415 Views)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Onogueks(m): 1:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Can abstaining from premarital sex make you faithful to your future wife? And can indulging in series of premarital sex increase your chances of cheating on your future wife?

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by senatorizyking(m): 3:20am On Jun 14, 2016
It's never a criteria, remember those men that cheats on their spouses was once virgins...

11 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Cutehector(m): 4:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Well first of all it depends on the reason why one isn't sexually active...

Cuz if I say to myself I am abstaining from premarital sex until I finally get married, and begin to chase other ladies, den what is now the need of all those years of self control? It's gone to the wind then...

One thing I have noticed about nigerians is that they tend to see the impossibilities of men just loving only one woman or men being virgins. Some people even doubt the possibility of our Lord Jesus Christ abstaining from sex during his youth. Others question the impossibilities of Saint Joseph not having sex with Blessed virgin Mary...

Look. Op, if u really ask me, I will tell you a capital YES, it is possible for one who after abstaining from premarital sex to be faithful to his wife.

And I also stand on my grounds to say YES to your second question.

There will be a "BUT" tho

Cux there Is room for repentance in life regarding your second question. There are men out there who still believe that adultery is a no go area.. even if they commit other sins, they strongly believe in their heart that commiting adultery is off from their black book.

So there will be exceptions to that. Concluding, I should say "NO" that because one have committed series of premarital sex in his past, dat doesn't mean there wouldn't be a room for repentance and responsibilities.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by TPAND(f): 5:27am On Jun 14, 2016
CAPITAL NO.

Majority of them cheat on their husbands when they eventually marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by evasweet: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2016
It depends on the reason for abstainace if the reason was shyness to woo a woman or lack of money to take care of a woman then there is 99.9% assurance that such a person will cheat on the wife bt if his reason for abstainace is unflinching belief that premarital sex is not good then there's 99.9% assurance that he will not cheat on the wife.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by An0nimus: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Not really.

Lalasticlala over to you

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by jerryunit48: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
NO
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sexymoma(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
it depends on the kind of man you gets married to

3 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by refiner(f): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
It all depends on mindset....!

Take note of this key word....

Self Discipline.

I would say that someone who has indulged in several premarital sex is most likely to continue the act even after marriage....

Not a certainty, but the probability of outcome is high.. smiley!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
can buhari's promises of change change d present state of our economy

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by kilokeys(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
fallacious
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by myners007: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
yope
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Kaira333: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
A dighi amu aka ekpe na nka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Raph01: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Make I jes dey hia dey observe

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Exponental(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
No... Not just self discipline but grace! Married a virgin wife doesn't make her faithful either.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Prales(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
See Question! Bros, it's a decision and not a function of anything.

3 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by wunmi590(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Flashh: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Be ready to wànk yourself out.

7 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by tmtech: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
its like a two way thing.. A Man DAT has Neva tested his joystick may get super excited after the first encounter and may really want it more often. if unfortunately the wife doesn't av such libido and strength, an inconsiderate man may look elsewia for puna.. I believe it all boils down to knowing ursef wella and being very considerate.. As no one thing is the cause of all evil, so is the case of infidelity.. ma opinion

3 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by rose54321: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Well I guess if you research there's probably a study already conducted that proves a positive correlation between multiple pre-marriage sexual escapades and infidelity after marriage.

That said, I believe it's all about self control, some men have it, others don't. SIMPLE

You don't develop self control overnight, you consciously grow it over the years.

So guys that don't have it pre-marriage can't get it post marriage. There's just no magic there.

2 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sade1994(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Not a determinant but its good.

It is good because it can help you to be discipline which will in turn help you in marriage.

Just let's say if you have self control before marriage, you have a higher chance of having control in marriage also.

Don't mind what some devils will tell you. They will tell you otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Domislaz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Toss a coin and there you go with your answer.

1 Like

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by martineverest(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
it can help.....since u were able to resist it in ur youthful age,when sexual pressure is intensive,it would be easy to stick to ur wife

4 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yes and No.

What you actually need is to take your vow very serious and ask Holy Spirit to help you say NO to fornication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Built2last: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abstinence from cheating is a function of self control.

man is innately promiscuous. It takes grace my brother.

you marry her a virgin and begin to Nyansh, after a while you will get tired.

The urge to try outside will be so strong.

what keeps you at that point is her character, Your fear for God and the vow at the altar.

For any man to start cheating, the woman must give the man a reason.

men don't cheat till they have a reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by emaboi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
NO

it alll depends on human mind and situation.
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by Sensitivbin777(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
So many things can make a man cheat on his wife. Abstinence from premarital sex is not a guarantee that a man will be faithful. What if the wife starts it and the man in order to get back at his wife decides to start flirting undecided
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sbabimbola(f): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
It's more of individual's decision.... You can't predict a man's character until he is wealthy.

15 Likes

Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by sumborri: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wondering what you stand to gain by limiting your youth..... Lots of regrets loading. Any babe who asks you for sex, please direct her to me........outsourcing on point braaah
Re: Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? by johnstar(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided

Ma chill for other ppl to come talk oya d person below me talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.