Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander (4541 Views)

Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / My Little Nephew Wants To Know What ''Sex'' Is, Help / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2015
winks*

9 Likes

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Very cute. smiley
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by MrHighSea: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2015
9c 1 thr. BB or BG?
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Baby boy 3month old
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
omo boda jemisi mo rewa ooo. etoju e Dada ooo she gbo??
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by drestoneokuta(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Cute baby, this is somone that is showing her fine baby's face free oo, not some naija celebs dat will b hiding baby face. Even when dem born Jesus Mary no hide him face..

2 Likes

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by phunbyt(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Awww...dis is very cute...if na girl gimme her whatsapp number *winks*...*just kidding oooo b4 some people pounce on me*...anyway congrats bro...whr d heaven is broda lalastica?
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by SAMBARRY: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Very Very cute and adorable but please I beg you in the name of God remove that picture.there are a lot of haters and bad belles that feel miserable when others have cute babies. Don't let thrm infect your son with their bile
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Mariecakes(f): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Lovely baby
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Awwwwww,he is super cute. May God bless him and make him a blessing to you and his generation as a whole
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by edwife(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Very Very cute and adorable but please I beg you in the name of God remove that picture.[s]there are a lot of haters and bad belles that feel miserable when others have cute babies. Don't let thrm infect your son with their bile[/s]

It is just not wise to expose kids online to strangers.He has enough people around him to get their attention.

1 Like

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Moderator please help close this thread

1 Like

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by SAMBARRY: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
edwife:

It is just not wise to expose kids online to strangers.He has enough people around him to get their attention.
exactly my sentiments

1 Like

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by PresVA: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nawa oo.. People and their theories. .. whereas people expose thousands of their baby pictures on fb, whatsapp, instagram, twitter, ettcc..

If you like hide your baby pictures, it wouldn't stop bad belle! Whoever needs ur baby pictures so badly will get it without ur knowledge even!

What you believe works for you. . If you believe someone can do something bad to your baby cos of his pics on here, then so be it for you!

7 Likes

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
I came late and didn't see the pic, but at Mr OP u came here for people to tell you if your baby is cute, for real? I mean, as in for real?
Words fail me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by nasha1(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
PresVA:
Nawa oo.. People and their theories. .. whereas people expose thousands of their baby pictures on fb, whatsapp, instagram, twitter, ettcc..

If you like hide your baby pictures, it wouldn't stop bad belle! Whoever needs ur baby pictures so badly will get it without ur knowledge even!

What you believe works for you. . If you believe someone can do something bad to your baby cos of his pics on here, then so be it for you!

How is the person going 2 get it if u never exposed or put ur baby pic on social media or otherwise? undecided
facebook,instagram is their personal pages and invite or accept friend requests in their own accord. Nairaland is free for all,a simple google search can expose u.

1 Like

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by PresVA: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
nasha1:

How is the person going 2 get it if u never exposed or put ur baby pic on social media or otherwise? undecided
facebook,instagram is their personal pages and invite or accept friend requests in their own accord. Nairaland is free for all,a simple google search can expose u.
So you think no one else sees your fb pictures et al except you? Lol...Once you expose a picture, it flies around. ..

If someone needs a picture that badly, there are several ways to get it! Except you don't go outside your house with your baby and have NEVER posted any pictures on any platform AND have never allowed anyone come visit your baby!

My dear, whoever wants to attempt to hurt you will always find a way with or without pictures.. hiding pictures doesn't eliminate that!

3 Likes

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by PresVA: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mrs0J:
I came late and didn't see the pic, but at Mr OP u came here for people to tell you if your baby is cute, for real? I mean, as in for real?
Words fail me.
I think it was just a rhetorical question. .
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by nasha1(f): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
PresVA:
So you think no one else sees your fb pictures et al except you? Lol...Once you expose a picture, it flies around. ..

If someone needs a picture that badly, there are several ways to get it! Except you don't go outside your house with your baby and have NEVER posted any pictures on any platform AND have never allowed anyone come visit your baby!

My dear, whoever wants to attempt to hurt you will always find a way with or without pictures.. hiding pictures doesn't eliminate that!

u dont know how facebook works den.on fb u can lock ur pictures meaning only ur friends can see ur pictures and they cannot copy it.so u mean u go out with ur baby and a stranger will just snap ur baby picture? grin grin.so anyone dat visit my baby will snap a pic of my baby without my consent? ;Dchei.it is not about hurt,i am not even the superstitious type,i am all for privacy.i see it disturbing dat a grown up individual will come on a public forum 2 try get validation from stranger in a virtual world.no thanks,my family and friends are enough.

3 Likes

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
PresVA:
I think it was just a rhetorical question. .

Still doesn't make sense.
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Pidggin(f): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
JideJamez:
cry undecided what a strange world..... Due to advices on here.... I've removed the pictures .... Sorry mode activated

Why do you want people to agree with you on your baby's appearance? Truthfully, I have never seen an ugly baby before, most baby's are cute.

You are quite lucky you took the photo out before a troll saw it, they normally take advantage of your kind.

People post their kids photos on their birthdays, first day at school, anniversary, e.t.c. not just post when there's no special event

Here's wishing your baby a great life ahead
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mrs0J:

Still doesn't make sense.
then Why the wailing
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
JideJamez:
then Why the wailing

SHM
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nairalanders always make a big deal out of nothing.
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where Is the pics?
But the topic funny sha.

Is My baby cute?

Before nko. You need cert from some anonymous gens to tell you ya baby is cute.

1 Like

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Ewuro4: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
But but I love babies sad
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
cococandy:
Nairalanders always make a big deal out of nothing.
thanks my sister.... That's the cause of mass unemployment
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by nasha1(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
JideJamez:

nothing 2 do with mass unemployment,i will even say dat people who always seek validation online 2 stranger are the unemployed and sad ones.If it's not such a big deal,why post it and ask for people approval? grin No hating just trying 2 work on some people low-self esteem and superiority complex.People who r fulfilled dont need people opinions.

6 Likes

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
JideJamez:
Lol. I didn't See the pic. But I'm sure your baby is cute.

Case dismissed cheesy
Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by zeb04(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
is my baby cute? that is a very strange question but that's not the point.

I have seen people post pictures of their babies on Facebook and so many social networks and people also bring their babies for pearls baby thing ,cusson oil or what do they call that on nairaland. I am just surprise everyone is saying take it down. well not my call.

1 Like

Re: Pics of my Nephew .Proudly Nairalander by PresVA: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
nasha1:

u dont know how facebook works den.on fb u can lock ur pictures meaning only ur friends can see ur pictures and they cannot copy it.so u mean u go out with ur baby and a stranger will just snap ur baby picture? grin grin.so anyone dat visit my baby will snap a pic of my baby without my consent? ;Dchei.it is not about hurt,i am not even the superstitious type,i am all for privacy.i see it disturbing dat a grown up individual will come on a public forum 2 try get validation from stranger in a virtual world.no thanks,my family and friends are enough.
So you can lock your pictures on ALL social media and there's no way of extracting them?
Yes, someone can take your baby's picture outside or even inside your house without your knowledge especially when it has to do with a bad motive as the case here... They can go any miles to get it...

Whatever though, I just don't see what's wrong with posting baby's pictures online. . It's mostly done out of happiness. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? / Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls / A Mother Kissing Her Child Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.