Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pmb's N1.7 Billion Feeding Budget - No Hypocrite Spoke (part I) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb's N1.7 Billion Feeding Budget - No Hypocrite Spoke (part I) (516 Views)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / 2017 Budget: No Increase In Salary For Government Workers Next Year / 7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb's N1.7 Billion Feeding Budget - No Hypocrite Spoke (part I) by olanje: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2015
President Jonathan was heavily criticised for the N1billion naira feeding budget by APC and their deluded supporters and their rented media, but Buhari and APC apologist have all gone completely mute on buhari's N1.7 billion feeding budget.... I once said Buhari is still spending the 1 billion feeding budget of 2015 and if he was sincere in cutting cost, he would have cut down on it, some of his blind supporters said, he was spending Jonathan’s budget
Now that He has made his own budget, he, his party and followers have increased it by N.7 billion If you try to create a defense for this, Heaven will slap you and make your mouth miserable, It is not bad that you were once deceived, but closing your eyes to the broad day suffering and pain you go through in defense of a deceiver means your case cannot be redeemed.....
My biggest pain is when I see those who I feel should be enlightened, religious leaders, traditional institutions, etc, still try to shy away from the Truth. Speaking with one mouth and coming again to speak with another mouth...

1 Like

Re: Pmb's N1.7 Billion Feeding Budget - No Hypocrite Spoke (part I) by HiddenShadow: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Very true

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Quote Made Bbc Best Quote Of 2015 In Africa / Goodluck Jonathan Wins International Person Of The Year 2015 Award / Shi’ites Protest In Yobe, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.