Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis (1295 Views)

I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Yoruba Man – Nnamdi Kanu / I Would Rather Hang Myself To Death,than Trust A Foolish’ Yoruba Man–Nnamdi Kanu / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by emmydon9010: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Biafra
Radio Biafra shared the following link and had this to say about it:

We all need to get ready for this media attack on our director, we shall use anything in our disposal to defend Nnamdi Kanu. For the little we have stayed with him, we all know that Nnamdi Kanu will prefer death than to apologize to Buhari or compromise Biafra restoration. As we are waiting for next line of action we must counter whatever nonsense biased and compromised Nigerian media wrote against our unapologetic icon Nnamdi Kanu. We shall stand with him as we await instruction from Deputy on what next of action we shall embark. We are out for this struggle, many have been killed, many injured, for the sake of those that died, for the sake of those injured for the sake of those imprisoned we shall stand firm, never shall we go back again! The media campaign against Nnamdi Kanu is real and we shall counter them. If you are a hacker get your tools ready because we shall take over many compromised website that propagate lies against Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by emamos: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
it is well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by Obas101(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
story story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by drdrei09: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
I dnt tiink U guy av any idea wat kanu is goin tru, he apologised, nd he will apologise again.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by dustmalik: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by dustmalik: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
OP, Come back with your tales when you have a reputable source to support it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by Ijaya123: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Another topic that should be dumped in the joke section.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by vecman22(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Your dilector is going through hell,crying day and night like a baby,yu are here trying to make yur fellow ipob rats feel good of dem self's ...when PMB is done with him,even white wash can't bring back his color...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by nnachukz(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm source please.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by HiddenShadow: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
So shameful that Buhari has made Nigeria a laughingstock

Something Jonathan avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by naijapips02: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:

seriously? The only people being made laughing stock are the biafrants.

The are on the list with VIC o for the greatest comic relief of 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by ddippset(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2015
HiddenShadow:
the only way Nigeria would have been made a laughing stock was if Nnamdi kanu had been allowed to come in and out of Nigeria without been arrested. But now that he's in the cooler, the pride and dignity of Nigeria is intact.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by ddippset(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2015
The deputy or rádio biafra should stop ranting all over the Internet and say any of the following. 1. Buhari is a terrorist and a pedeophile. 2. Contribute money and send it to me and let us buy weapons. Deputy oya talk am if your mama born you well.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Deny Report By Nigeria Media Saying I Prefer Death Than To Apolozis by DaBullIT(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Previous message has sources from punch and Vanguard, even yahoo news AFP

where's your story coming from ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics: 2-year-old Twins & Their Nigerian Grandparents Die In House Fire In The US / Where Is Diezani Allison Madueke? / Kano Governor Ganduje Appoints Hausa Actress SA On Budget, 4th Actress In His Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.