Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,043 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning (69024 Views)

Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by ValerianSteel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
You killers at it again.

I'm just tired of the sadistic nature of Nigerians to animals they can't identify.Now this poor racoon ends up dead to the ignorance of blood thirsty ilks.

Day in day out,threads like this keep trailing the front page of Nairaland.Shows the level of insanity people go to endangering Nigeria's beautiful wildlife.

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Awwww such an adorable animal...... Had it been in abroad, u could end up in prison for this, someone who killed that Lion knew what his eyes see.... and u are here bragging about a kill..... mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by bright007(f): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
0rex:
Entertainment? It has been killed for food.
Hungry humans can have no regard for Animal preservation / rights.
When I wrote entertainment, I meant entertainment.
Killing for food is entertainment
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
bright007:

When I wrote entertainment, I meant entertainment.

Killing for food is entertainment
grin
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by cleancarsauto: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
This one na real soup o
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by omooba969(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Atmmachine:

This is coyote.

No, it is African Civet.

3 Likes

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Civet cat... But must u sadistic Nigerians kill every animal u see? Smh
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by prof800(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
samsongbemisola:
The bush dog was caught in the trap this morning, this is the second time I am seeing it,the first was during my NYSC days
The animal you killed is called a "Civet" and not a bush dog.
It is more of a cat than a dog.
I have killed a bush dog (for aggressive trespassing) once, but will never kill a civet.

see what a Bush dog looks like:
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
samsongbemisola:
The bush dog was caught in the trap this morning, this is the second time I am seeing it,the first was during my NYSC days

Please tell me about the shotgun. Can one own a shotgun legally?
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Ninilowo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Why now?!!!! Never seen such before. now its gonna end up in someone's pot.

Is that what oyinbo people call coyote?
Yes, that is coyote.

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by craigkoel1989: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Burahi,turning graduates to hunters
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by martinkem(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
That looks like an African Civet, and it's more closely related to the feline/cats than dogs
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by symbianDON(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
naija ppl...funny ppl. see dem commenting animal right animal right. chicken wey you kill for Christmas, na plant? abi beef wey una de use cook soup no b animal abi? @ op abeg roast d dog chop jare...enjoy ur game

2 Likes

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by pagorino(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided ele kwa!! na dog b dz or na goddess... end time dog.
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by yinkuscious(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
So u go eat that thing abi ?? People bad oo
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by PapiWata: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3gJfd8KXOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLzG4Pe_upo

With the notable exception of the Fulani people, who are brought up to have empathy for animals and livestock, 99.9% of the Nigerians who make up ALL other tribes in Nigeria are naturally and inherently sadistic, and will delight in killing ANYTHING that breathes, all in the hopes of securing bragging rights, to illustrate what brave savages they are, in their twisted and confused minds.

Look at the obvious pride on the dim-witted face of that overgrown child, as he holds aloft his double barreled gun that he used to blow apart an animal caught fast and totally immobilized in a snare trap whose noose is still tight around the dead animal's neck, after strangulating it in a very agonizing manner. Deep in the vacuous recesses of his thick bony cranium, that scrawny little boy probably imagines himself to be an all-conquering battle-hardened warrior who has just defeated a man-eating lion, rather than the pathetic bird-chested coward with a malevolent streak, that he is in reality.

In between feverishly praying to their various gods and deities, Nigerians just love to kill for the sheer sport of it, and it matters not whether the victims of their blood-lust are apprehended petty thieves, innocent pedestrians accused of stealing gonads without surgery, kidnap victims for sale as human parts, or, as is the sad case here, endangered animals that pose ZERO threat to humans.

2 Likes

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by juman(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
olaric:
Sometimes you have to let these rare species live and not kill them.

You are right.

But this is a backward country, even the so called leaders would kill it.
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by juman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
PapiWata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3gJfd8KXOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLzG4Pe_upo

With the notable exception of the Fulani people, who are brought up to have empathy to animals, 99.9% of the Nigerians who make up ALL other tribes in Nigeria are naturally and inherently sadistic, and will delight in killing ANYTHING that breathes, simply to secure bragging rights, to illustrate what brave savages they are, in their twisted little minds.

Look at the obvious pride on the dim-witted face of that man as he holds aloft his double barreled gun that he used to blow apart an animal caught fast and totally immobilized in a snare trap whose noose is still tight around the dead animal's neck, after strangulating it in a very agonizing manner. Deep in the vacuous recesses of his thick bony cranium, that puny little boy probably imagines himself to be an all-conquering battle-hardened warrior who has just defeated a man eating lion, rather than the pathetic little bird-chested little coward with a malevolent streak, that he is in reality.

In between feverishly praying to their various gods and deities, Nigerians just love to kill for the sheer sport of it, and it matters not whether the victims of their blood-lust are apprehended petty thieves, innocent pedestrians accused of stealing gonads without surgery, kidnap victims for sale as human parts, or, as is the sad case here, endangered animals that pose ZERO threat to humans.

grin grin

Even human beings are kidnapped for rituals talkless of killing animals.

Country where human lifes is less valued.
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Jennifer89(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
Endtime hynena... Kill by endtime farmer

Hynena ke undecided

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by crisycent: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice cut-to-size
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by obibanks: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is an African Civet
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Amucha: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Be careful please. Don't Start EBOLA again oooo
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Banter1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
samsongbemisola:
type of my Gun. Yes I said that, my father a retired officer but not tired.
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by delishpot: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
See what hunger has caused in Nigeria... shocked shocked
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by PapiWata: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
delishpot:
See what hunger has caused in Nigeria... shocked shocked

You ain't lyin. Those children do look very malnourished and hunger-crazed, and, since they are armed, they could pose a danger to any fat people that venture near their farm.

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by preshpresh(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hyena or African Civet. The animal looks like both
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Baroba(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
spiritchild:
It's called a Raccoon!

Its called an African Civet cat, racoon's are native to North America..
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Fawklicant: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Madagascar comes to mind. Looks more like a racoon, especially the eyes.

Must Nigerians kill everything? Beef is not so expensive nah!
'

Modified.
Ok. Thats a civet.

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by tyrone07(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
spiritchild:
It's called a Raccoon!

Lolz! we don't have raccoons in Nigeria. Its an African palm civet or one of the sub species of civet.

1 Like

Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by PapiWata: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
tyrone07:

Lolz! we don't have raccoons in Nigeria. Its an African palm civet or one of the sub species of civet.

Ask any redneck and he will tell you that Africa is FULL of 'coons ha ha. Check page one of this thread to see a couple of buck coons.
Re: Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning by Baroba(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
symbianDON:
naija ppl...funny ppl. see dem commenting animal right animal right. chicken wey you kill for Christmas, na plant? abi beef wey una de use cook soup no b animal abi? @ op abeg roast d dog chop jare...enjoy ur game

Nobody has domesticated and bred Civets for livestock market that's the difference, 99% of Chicken killed for Xmas came from poultry.. Not everything in the wild should be killed in the name of bushmeat.. Haba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.