Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph (2316 Views)

Graduate Trainee Scheme- Arnergy Solar- Victoria Island (lagos) / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph by feasy1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
NOTE: Arnergy is currently recruiting Marketers for several positions across the country with emphasis on LAGOS, KADUNA, KANO, RIVERS and FCT.

If you live outside those states and you are a Super Sales Person. Send in you CV.

QUALIFICATION

BSc, HNDs and ONDs holder in Sciences, Arts and Engineering discipline from Nigeria and Universities abroad.

ABOUT ARNERGY

Arnergy is Nigeria's leading Solar energy utility company providing uninterrupted electricity to Nigerians homes and businesses in the urban cities and rural villages across the country. Our flagship rural electricity project in partnership with Nigeria's Bank of Industry was recently nominated as The Best Off-Grid Electricity Project in West Africa.

Channels Television :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZo8-gH1Rl0&feature=youtu.be

:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBUz_1Qo8s

NTA International & :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y4A9EYVG5w

NTA Nationwide:

Facebook : www.facebook.com/arnergy

NATIONWIDE ROLLOUT

The recent Bank Of Industry investment in Arnergy has repositioned the company to expand our sought after products and services across the country. With increasing demand from Nigerians to switch to Arnergy's Solar PV to receive uninterrupted electricity, We are recruiting highly motivated marketers to educate Nigerians on the solution to having power outages in their homes and running sustainable businesses with Solar energy providing them 24 hours supply with Arnergy's high quality solar power solutions.

ALL interested applicants should send their updated resume with cover note to tod.westholm@arnergy.com on or before 6TH JANUARY 2016

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on or before 6TH JANUARY, 2016
Re: Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph by Babzrockman: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
I stay in Kano and i think, this is one of the opportunies around.
Re: Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph by kaysunnex: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
I just got an interview invite from anergy solar limited. who else got it?
Re: Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph by YeyeOtunba: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
kaysunnex:
I just got an interview invite from anergy solar limited. who else got it?

I also got an invite
Re: Arnergy Solar Recruiting Marketers In Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Abuja And Ph by kaysunnex: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
YeyeOtunba:

I also got an invite
Are you attending? I have pmed you. Let hookup.

(1) (Reply)

Saro Africa International Ltd / Jobs In Ota / How True Is This Interview Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.