Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat (2142 Views)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by TechRev: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
If Buhari's handlers are up to it they should abort the media chat slated for today due to this #BudgetOfYams trend on twitter. They should not expose buhari to a steep fall. Questions will come from the #BudgetOfYams trend and those questions need answers.

The FG tried though in trying to trend Nnamdi kanu's purported confession so as to take the sails away from #BudgetOfYams but #BudgetOfYams is still sailing strong.

Waiting for the media chat if its not called off.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by Ghandi12: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
I see you also have soft-spot for Baba. As for me this budget is too dubious and insensitive to defend anywhere.
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by TechRev: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ghandi12:
I see you also have soft-spot for Baba. As for me this budget is too dubious and insensitive to defend anywhere.

My brother i have human feelings and most of it is that he may not know all the figures smuggled into it. Imagine it was a grandfather related to you that is about to be disgraced this evening. Unless of course they gag questions.

#BudgetOfYams
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by PassingShot(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
What is there in the #BudgetOfYam to give anyone a sleepless time?

If anything, the president will use a question in that regard to make haters look so daft and stewpid.

He has N114million for feeding in one year compared to GEJ's N1bn and you think his is too much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by TechRev: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Car tyres for N179million.

How much stella odua buy bullet proof car again?? Unless the budget didnt specify the type of tyres.
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by id911(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
TechRev:
If Buhari's handlers are up to it they should abort the media chat slated for today due to this #BudgetOfYams trend on twitter. They should not expose buhari to a steep fall. Questions will come from the #BudgetOfYams trend and those questions need answers.

The FG tried though in trying to trend Nnamdi kanu's purported confession so as to take the sails away from #BudgetOfYams but #BudgetOfYams is still sailing strong.

Waiting for the media chat if its not called off.

Don't bother yourself, they won't ask him any of those questions. Trust me he's already aware of what they will ask him. They've added what they want and subtracted what they don't want.Our media houses are compromised. Some of them are the major problem we have.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by Babprosper20(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by arresa: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
PMB should postpone because some silly and insignificant wailers and anti Nigerian element are crying on Twitter?

You ipob jokers really know how overstate your importance...

Silly comedians... grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by jmaine: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
What is there in the #BudgetOfYam to give anyone a leepless time?

If anything, the president will use a question in that regard to make haters look so daft and stewpid.

He has N114million for feeding in one year compared to GEJ's N1bn and you think his is too much?

Shameless lies has to stop please . . . . . . The Presidency budget on feeding is N445.5 million

If approved by the National Assembly, State House will spend N445.5 million for all meal-related expenses, a reduction from N542.86 million spent by Mr. Jonathan in 2014, and the N526.17 million spent in 2015.

Sauce

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Shameless lies has to stop please . . . . . . The Presidency budget on feeding is N445.5 million
Sauce

Wow pathological liar why did you leave this out eh jamiu?
Presidential food
The president however proposed a reduction of the feeding cost for State House in 2016.
If approved by the National Assembly, State House will spend N445.5 million for all meal-related expenses, a reduction from N542.86 million spent by Mr. Jonathan in 2014, and the N526.17 million spent in 2015.
The meal bill includes the cost for the state house headquarters, offices of the president and Vice President Osinbajo.
Details of the proposed budget show that the president would spend N114.97 million on food stuff/catering materials supplies, as against N16.68 million by his deputy.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195903-buhari-to-spend-more-than-jonathan-on-presidential-villa-to-spend-less-on-food.html
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by LadyExcellency: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
What is there in the #BudgetOfYam to give anyone a leepless time?

Go and check the aggregate components of the purported N1 billion as portrayed on the media and then do the maths to see percentage increase compared to 2016 food budget.

If you're intelligent as claimed, you would've downloaded the pdf version and do the computation to see 2016 is far beyond N1 billion
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by jmaine: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
vedaxcool:

Wow pathological liar why did you leave this out eh jamiu?
Presidential food
The president however proposed a reduction of the feeding cost for State House in 2016.
The meal bill includes the cost for the state house headquarters, offices of the president and Vice President Osinbajo.
Details of the proposed budget show that the president would spend N114.97 million on food stuff/catering materials supplies, as against N16.68 million by his deputy.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195903-buhari-to-spend-more-than-jonathan-on-presidential-villa-to-spend-less-on-food.html

Your APC employers need to sack lots of you been consistently dull and silly online. The part in bold captures everything feeding in the Presidency.

Singling only food stuff/catering materials places you all in the realms of shameless lice. . . .You are better off screaming your lungs out in the Islamic section where belief suffocates logical reasoning than posting here.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
jmaine:

Your APC employers need to sack lots of you been consistently dull and silly online. The part in bold captures everything feeding in the Presidency.

Singling only food stuff/catering materials places you all in the realms of shameless lice. . . .You are better off screaming your lungs out in the Islamic section [b]where beliefs suffocates logical reasoning [/b]than posting here.
[/s]

Jamiu how market isn't it about time you go to school and get proper education? Instead of screaming for an imbecil.e hero of thieves because of a purported N500 shared to ekpas.

You remain a pathological liar, the link you posted contained the information PassingShot stated but being a supporter of hero of thieves you bloated it out and post where suits you that is the point I am making. But as usual being an uneducated religious bigot you seem impervious to rational thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by jmaine: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[s]Jamiu how market isn't it about time you go to school and get proper education? Instead of screaming for an imbecil.e hero of thieves because of a purported N500 shared to ekpas.

You remain a pathological liar, the link you posted contained the information PassingShot stated but being a supporter of hero of thieves you bloated it out and post where suits you that is the point I am making. But as usual being an uneducated religious bigot you seem impervious to rational thinking. grin[/s]

You are too dull to debate with. . . .Let me help you ignorance a bit.

The N114.97 million on food stuff/catering materials supplies is a [size=14pt]subset[/size] of the N445.5 million for [size=14pt]all meal related[/size] expenses.

Politics is not for dull headed junkies. Run back to the Islamic section and thrive there

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
jmaine:

You are too dull to debate with. . . .Let me help you ignorance a bit.

The N114.97 million on food stuff/catering materials supplies is a [size=14pt]subset[/size] of the N445.5 million budgeted [size=14pt]all meal[/size]-related expenses.

Politics is not for dull headed junkies. Run back to the Islamic section and thrive there
[/s]

Jamiu the religious bigot dull imbec1le let me help once again, you quoted a source and like your dishonest hero of thieves left out the portion that contained the point person was making. All because you are senseless liar with a highly diminished IQ.

Please run back to the FOOLS section and thrive there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by jmaine: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Jamiu the religious bigot dull imbec1le let me help once again, you quoted a source and like your dishonest hero of thieves left out the portion that contained the point person was making. All because you are senseless liar with a highly diminished IQ.

Please run back to the FOOLS section and thrive there.

Screaming Jamiu doesn't give you points for acting idiotic online.

It is only on nairaland where shameless sycophants insist on defending themselves when caught pants down. . . . . . . You selectively gave a wrong notion of meals related budget in the presidency and I countered that point by exposing your lies.

Am tempted to believe I quoted your dupe account earlier . . . . Are you Pas . . . . .Shot ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
jmaine:

Screaming Jamiu doesn't give you points for acting idiotic online.

It is only on nairaland where shameless sycophants insist on defending themselves when caught pants down. . . . . . . You selectively gave a wrong notion of meals related budget in the presidency and I countered that point by exposing your lies.

Am tempted to believe I quoted your dupe account earlier . . . . Are you Pas . . . . .Shot ?

[/s]

Jamiu now you are sounding mental incapacitated I simply pointed out your idiotic dishonest lying moral debased loathsome cesspool of criminal self that despite being an avid supporter of hero of thieves and incredibly stewpid individual you should not add lying and manipulating information posted by others. This singular act has undermined your psychological state to the extent you are now seeing PassingShot everywhere. Dude stick to the Fools section and reign amongst fools of your calibre. grin grin
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by jmaine: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Jamiu now you are sounding mental incapacitated I simply pointed out your idiotic dishonest lying moral debased loathsome cesspool of criminal self that despite being an avid supporter of hero of thieves and incredibly stewpid individual you should not add lying and manipulating information posted by others. This singular act has undermined your psychological state to the extent you are now seeing PassingShot everywhere. Dude stick to the Fools section and reign amongst fools of your calibre. grin grin

Am amazed at your talent of being consistently silly. Please keep it up grin

When you are done fooling around, call your betters to debate with me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by arresa: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Who dey follow dull jamiu for intelligent discussion?

Going back and forth with dull jamiu na pain and torture abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:

Am amazed at your talent of being consistently silly. Please keep it up grin

When you are done fooling around, call your betters to debate with me.

I have heard of tears of joy not laughter of defeat lmao grin grin grin now off you go to fools section and prove your worthiness or lack of it there before spamming my mentions with your ogogoro like wisdom. Jamiu Now scat!
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by jmaine: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
vedaxcool:

I have heard of tears of joy not laughter of defeat lmao grin grin grin now off you go to fools section and prove your worthiness or lack of it there before spamming my mentions with your ogogoro like wisdom. Now scat!

Just invite your betters to engage me. . . . . .You are clearly deficient.

The Islamic section is where you belong not here.
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by dustydee: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Let's not forget that this is a proposal and subject to approval by the national assembly. I expect them to prune any proposed expenditure that appears excessive but knowing our lawmakers that may not happen.
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by drss(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
i have lots of yam questions.
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by drss(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
id911:

Don't bother yourself, they won't ask him any of those questions. Trust me he's already aware of what they will ask him. They've added what they want and subtracted what they don't want.Our media houses are compromised. Some of them are the major problem we have.
dats why am not surprised about d media chat. Buari for don turn usain bolt if na presidential debate.
Re: Buhari Coincidence Of Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
arresa:
Who dey follow dull jamiu for intelligent discussion?

Going back and forth with dull jamiu na pain and torture abeg..

Lol grin dullard jamiu indeed

(1) (Reply)

See Bayelsa Governorship Rerun Results As Officially Announced By INEC / Tompolo: Itsekiri Lands And Interests Must Be Respected / Addressing The Jewish - Igbo Connection (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.